Sign in to follow this  

F1 2019

F1 2019 the worse game made sorry it’s true. fix AI, fix race mode and qualifying mode please Codemasters hard to turn, can’t keep up with AI on 100% on legend, can’t keep up with AI of lap times qualifying and race and practices . The car feels so heavy on the control pad. The car is thinner on screen doesn’t look like real. The lap times are poor in 100% in Melbourne I’m get lap times in 1.31.500 plus and real f1 they lap time in 1.24.900 plus but f1 2018 in 100% on hard I average 1.26.700 plus why is it 7 or 8 seconds slower that need improvement please for f1 2019 players out there.

Turn the difficulty down then. Maybe 90% AI suits you better?

This is 2019, where you need participation medals for games now. :classic_rolleyes:

Not sure why you think the game needs to adapt to you instead of the other way around.

Like the others said, lower the difficulty and if you have trouble turning in, adapt your setup for more turn-in.

• Agree 1

For me it should be way harder for immersion. Only the really good players should drive on 100% and march the real life times. Than the 1% percentage which are the overall best should reach 101% and higher. 

It would be a great experience to reach 100% and beat some real life pole times after hard work and a lot of learning. 

It didn’t know why it should be lowered to match your performance? You have the possibility to go 100 clicks lower step by step to match your abilities and to have fun. 

• Agree 2

Ah yes the classic Day 1 release complaints about not being good enough therfore the game is at fault.

• Agree 2