All of the lights are on in any track during the day! [ZX]

Ok, this is a strange bug I presume was created when Codies try to improve the night races but there is a side effect, any light source is on now on any track permanently during the day.  In 2018 some of the tracks like Monaco have the same issue in day time since was tweaked for night races and the lights are on permanently, but it's less noticeable because they are far weaker and don't have the new glow during nights like in 2019.

lights comparison.jpg

2019 bahrein.jpg

2018 bahrein.jpg

monaco 2019.jpg

monaco 2018.jpg

singapor 2019 1.jpg

singapor 2019 2.jpg

abu dabi 2019.jpg

abu dabi 2018.jpg

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

This is a truly remarkable observation. I felt something was off but now I realise this was it. I hope CM will deal with the issue.

4 minutes ago, Jajb said:

Yeah I've noticed that, can't believe that got through 

This problem was in 2018 I noticed it only in Monaco. But with the new improved night lighting, it's every now. I even contact codies by mail, I don't know but for me, this is a big issue. Let's hope they patched it soon. 

Hi there and thanks for posting!

I've moved this over into our Technical Assistance Forum. In future, please remember to post all bug reports there. I've also forwarded this report to the team for you. Many thanks!

• Agree 1

Yea just got to track its way to bright and can't even see racing line corner assist

On 6/28/2019 at 1:40 PM, Faya said:

Hi there and thanks for posting!

I've moved this over into our Technical Assistance Forum. In future, please remember to post all bug reports there. I've also forwarded this report to the team for you. Many thanks!

Thank you  FayaI hope the team soon will fix this problem.

On 6/28/2019 at 11:16 AM, drKotasz said:

This is a truly remarkable observation. I felt something was off but now I realise this was it. I hope CM will deal with the issue.

No it’s on... (the lights) that’s the problem 

17 hours ago, Acerees said:

No it’s on... (the lights) that’s the problem 

Yes and looks like the problem is on all of the platforms. For now, I find it on all tracks that have night races but I presume the issue is on all of the tracks with light sources.

On 7/1/2019 at 5:23 PM, Hygradeb said:

Yea just got to track its way to bright and can't even see racing line corner assist

CM had the intention to make the NR realistic by the feedback of the drivers but in my opinion, they overdid it.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2019 at 7:59 PM, BiohazardBGR said:

CM had the intention to make the NR realistic by the feedback of the drivers but in my opinion, they overdid it. 

I agree. Now it's like there is fog everywhere that is being lit up by the lights.

That looks right to me in DX11, but DX12 needs fixing not to look ****. And the lights need to be off in daylight 🏆

On 6/28/2019 at 6:10 AM, Jajb said:

Yeah I've noticed that, can't believe that got through 

And this game was beta tested...

8 hours ago, ex250 said:

And this game was beta tested...

I doubt the testers try the track during the day, but this is part of their job to test everything. I saw this glitch in Abu Dhabi during the F2 tutorial and they missed this.

Posted (edited)
Em 28/06/2019, às 07:03, a BiohazardBGR disse:

Ok, este é um bug estranho que eu tomei quando estava coroado, pois as corridas noturnas, mas há um efeito colateral, qualquer fonte de luz está ligada a qualquer pista permanentemente durante o dia. Em 2018, algumas faixas como Mônaco com o mesmo problema no dia, desde que foram ajustadas para corridas noturnas e como as luzes estão acesas permanentemente, mas são menos perceptíveis porque são muito mais fracas e não têm o novo brilho durante as noites como em 2019 .

luzes comparison.jpg

2019 bahrein.jpg

2018 bahrein.jpg

monaco 2019.jpg

monaco 2018.jpg

singapor 2019 1.jpg

singapor 2019 2.jpg

abu dabi 2019.jpg

abu dabi 2018.jpg

@ BiohazardBGR  Correto, de fato, as luzes das corridas noturnas estão acesas durante o dia. lembrando que há muitos erros no gp de abu dhabi como por exemplo no hotel onde nas corridas do dia as luzes são apagadas. eles só são acessíveis ao pôr do sol ou quando escurece. Outro erro é também as cores do hotel. São várias cores e não apenas azul e vermelho.

yas Viceroy.jpg

Yas_Marina_Hotel_by_Rob_Alter.jpg

stock-photo-abu-dhabi-uae-january-yas-viceroy-hotel-and-yas-marina-circuit-abu-dhabi-the-circuit-1219901959.jpg

images.jpg

images (1).jpg

images (2).jpg

images (3).jpg

Edited by willian2011

Posted (edited)
On 28/06/2019 at 07:40, Faya said:

Olá e obrigado por postar!

Eu mudei isso para o nosso Fórum de Assistência Técnica. No future, lembre-se postar todos os relatórios de erros lá. Também encaminhei este relatório para uma equipe para você. Muito Obrigado!

@faya 

good afternoon Could you please forward the request for red and blue flags in the game? red flags in serious accidents and blue flags in the classification and race with our numbers in the led panels as the example below

blue flag.jpeg

Edited by willian2011
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/14/2019 at 9:00 PM, Willian Paganini said:

@ BiohazardBGR  Correto, de fato, as luzes das corridas noturnas estão acesas durante o dia. lembrando que há muitos erros no gp de abu dhabi como por exemplo no hotel onde nas corridas do dia as luzes são apagadas. eles só são acessíveis ao pôr do sol ou quando escurece. Outro erro é também as cores do hotel. São várias cores e não apenas azul e vermelho.

yas Viceroy.jpg

Yas_Marina_Hotel_by_Rob_Alter.jpg

stock-photo-abu-dhabi-uae-january-yas-viceroy-hotel-and-yas-marina-circuit-abu-dhabi-the-circuit-1219901959.jpg

images.jpg

images (1).jpg

images (2).jpg

images (3).jpg

Thank you Didn't notice that. Unfortanelty the track lights still working during the day fatter patch 1.5 Hey @Faya any chance if this bug will be fixed soon?

Edited by BiohazardBGR

On 7/14/2019 at 7:09 PM, Willian Paganini said:

@faya 

good afternoon Could you please forward the request for red and blue flags in the game? red flags in serious accidents and blue flags in the classification and race with our numbers in the led panels as the example below

blue flag.jpeg

This just means "Gasly, you're pants"

Posted (edited)

@ steviejay69   put this information in the game and make it even more realistic. the numbers of the cars on the blue flags help a lot in real life.

Charlie Whiting explained about the grojean case in gp in singapore. "the light panels were blinking with his Lewis Hamilton number was much, much faster.It was one of the worst cases of ignoring blue flags that I have seen in a long time"

Edited by Willian Paganini

Advanced issues found

On 7/16/2019 at 11:41 PM, Willian Paganini said:

@faya

can help

@Faya actually respond in the thread early if you chek, but really it will be great if we know if this bug will be fixed soon. I was hoping for 1.5 but who knows maybe in the next upcoming patch. 

Grosjean Ignores Blue, Still Fighting, Whiting Fumes Sri Hari September 17, 2018   Romain Grosjean forgetting the blue flag rule at the Singapore Grand Prix is "one of the worst cases" he has ever seen, says Formula 1 director Charlie Whiting. The Haas rider received a five-second penalty and two points in his license for ignoring the blue flags beckoned to make way for race leaders Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen. Ignoring the blue flag, Grosjean engaged in a wheel-by-wheel contest with Sergey Sirotkin. After passing the Williams car, he let Hamilton and Verstappen pass. Whiting said: "Romain just completely forgot the golden rule of blue flags", “And that is if you are in a battle you have to forget your own battle and move on. “I did that many times, and I think he completely forgot. “He was so determined in his battle with Sirotkin that he just - the light panels were flashing with his race number on them - and Lewis was much, much faster. "It was probably one of the worst cases of ignoring blue flags I've seen for a long time." Post-race, the Frenchman apologized and admitted that he was too involved in his fight to notice the blue flags. "I'm sorry if I blocked someone, it was not my intention," said the Frenchman. “I believe I did my best. I was fighting with Sergey, who was playing some kart racing out there. “I could not slow down. Pierre [Gasly] was in my gearbox and Sergey was on my front wing. "So I passed him, so as soon as I passed him, I let Lewis pass." The Haas driver is just three points from the race ban. The Russian, Japanese, American and Mexican Grand Prix will take place before some of their current points are canceled

Guys unfortunately with patch 1.6 the issue is still present, I ask @Faya in the patch thread if will be fixed soon. I hope we finally get properly working lights wit 1.7

On 24/07/2019 at 10:52, BiohazardBGR said:

Pessoal, infelizmente com o patch 1.6 o problema ainda está presente, pergunto @Faya no thread de patch se será corrigido em breve. Espero que finalmente tenhamos luzes funcionando corretamente com 1,7

• Liga dificuldade AI agora sobe para 110
  • Os carros F2 não começarão mais corridas de velocidade ou de um tiro se qualificando com pneus frios
  • Configurações de F1 não podem mais ser aplicadas a carros F2
  • As penalidades de grade agora se aplicam corretamente depois de retirar novas partes - com a alocação inicial entre qualificação e corrida
  • França pitlane foi atualizado para a temporada de 2019
  • Carros agora são menos cautelosos com lançamentos inseguros no pitlane
  • Nvidia Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) e AMD FidelityFX Upscaling e FidelityFX Sharpening agora estão disponíveis como opções de anti-aliasing em dispositivos aplicáveis
  • HDR agora pode ser selecionado ao rodar no DX12 no PC
  • Códigos de relatório agora são mostrados no menu de pausa em todos os modos de jogo
  • Parou os jogadores no Xbox One de serem capazes de convidar para sessões classificadas usando o Chat de Festa
  • Uso reduzido de GPU no front end
  • Pneus molhados F2 agora terão uma vida mais longa
  • Helicópteros não estão mais voando a velocidades maiores
  • Várias outras correções e melhorias de estabilidade

NOT YET.

28 minutes ago, BiohazardBGR said:

I don't know how this is still in the game its pretty obvious bug.

At least it's marked as being given attention. There are other patches planned, so hopefully it gets put in one.