Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

All of the lights are on in any track during the day! [ZX]

On 8/6/2019 at 2:33 PM, steviejay69 said:

At least it's marked as being given attention. There are other patches planned, so hopefully it gets put in one.

I hope they fix it I provide a very clear example of the problem and I appreciate that @Faya inform the Dev team but this bug looks minor and easy to fix  I just asked in every patch if it is on the Bug fixing roadmap. Before F1 games I used to play a lot of total war games but they were so broken and unoptimized that I stop in one period when the new patches tart broking the game. I wrote a huge thread with a lot of bugs and with help from a friend in the studio we manage to convince the development team to fix a lot of problems but again they introduced new bugs and this was the final coffin. I have experience in this field and I know that devs really fix graphical bugs even if you provide the best feedback, unfortunately. Here is an example of what I did back then. https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/143634/rome-ii-ultimate-graphics-issues-and-missing-features-thread-updated-2017

On 06/08/2019 at 08:03, BiohazardBGR said:

Eu não sei como isso ainda está no jogo, é um bug bastante óbvio.

Hi all,

Patch 1.08 is now live on Steam and PS4 and should be live on Xbox One shortly. Please see the patch notes below to see what’s been updated in this patch.

F1 2019 Car model and Livery Updates

• Various livery and sponsor logos updated
  • Updated Ferrari engine cover and front wing endplate. Updated livery, including the 90 Years logos
  • Updated McLaren engine cover and front wing endplate
  • Updated Racing Point nosecone, mirrors and bargeboard
  • Updated Renault side impact structure vane
  • Updated Alfa Romeo sidepod air intake

AINDA NÃO.

36 minutes ago, Willian Paganini said:

Hi all,

Patch 1.08 is now live on Steam and PS4 and should be live on Xbox One shortly. Please see the patch notes below to see what’s been updated in this patch.

F1 2019 Car model and Livery Updates

• Various livery and sponsor logos updated
  • Updated Ferrari engine cover and front wing endplate. Updated livery, including the 90 Years logos
  • Updated McLaren engine cover and front wing endplate
  • Updated Racing Point nosecone, mirrors and bargeboard
  • Updated Renault side impact structure vane
  • Updated Alfa Romeo sidepod air intake

AINDA NÃO.

I guess no change again, I fear they will live this bug in the game and stop the support.

Edited by BiohazardBGR

1.08 patch dropped yesterday, last official reply by anyone from CM regarding this topic was back in June 28, now it's August 14.

This issue still has not been dealt with.

CM what are you doing?

20190814_124457.jpg

20190814_123423.jpg

20190814_123907.jpg

20190814_123657.jpg

Patch is a bit of a misnomer. This is the planned livery upgrade as per the roadmap announced with 1.05.

6 hours ago, SturmDesTodes said:

1.08 patch dropped yesterday, last official reply by anyone from CM regarding this topic was back in June 28, now it's August 14.

This issue still has not been dealt with.

CM what are you doing?

20190814_124457.jpg

20190814_123423.jpg

20190814_123907.jpg

20190814_123657.jpg

What are they doing, Introducing more bugs of course

• Haha 1

Ok, patch 1.9 and this is still here what the hell happen how these bugs are present in a game with only 20 cars and reused tracks from 2015 onwards is beyond me.

Hi, this is not currently on our road-map to address but the team appreciates your feedback on this issue and have taken this on to consider for the future. Thank you for raising it with us.  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, RedDevilKT said:

Hi, this is not currently on our road-map to address but the team appreciates your feedback on this issue and have taken this on to consider for the future. Thank you for raising it with us.  

Well, that's popular. But at least it is an answer of sorts. You should go into politics @RedDevilKT

• Haha 2

On 10/3/2019 at 1:47 PM, RedDevilKT said:

Thank you for the response @RedDevilKT I just wonder why this is even in the game, the night races were in 2018 or previous games for example and this bug was not there. I hope you fix them with a future patch because such bugs are not acceptable in an AAA game in my opinion In an otherwise excellent and beautiful game.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Willian Paganini said:

@BiohazardBGR 

races in abu dhabi, bahrain and singapore during the day the circuit lights are still on at f1 2020

I did say not to get excited, but my reply was removed by the look of it. Was raised.

It's amazing how this is not fixed come on Coddies this bug is very distracting on the day time versions of the tracks.