Jump to content
  • 0

F1 2019 PC EGO Dumper Crash [ZX]

Question

I have loaded up F1 2019 on my PC for the first time today but I get an EGO Dumper error when i get to the press any button screen. It gives a few options. Create report, send report and show>>.

 

I have included images below

 

GPU: Nvidia 1050ti

CPU: I5-8400 @2.8GHz 2808MHz 6 core

20190628_144418.jpg

20190628_144356.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
2 hours ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

If you're still getting crashes after following the list in my earlier post, can you please send any crash dumps you have, your DXDiag and hardware settings and send them to us so we can take a further look? You can send them to us at community@codemasters.com. Please be sure to refer back to the this thread and let us know your forum name so that we can better track everything. Thanks!

Install new DirectX11

https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/179113/how-to-install-the-latest-version-of-directx

 

keep smile!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)

Hi there! 

Could you take a look at our Known Issues list to check if any of them apply to you? If you're still having issues after that, please try validating your game: 

 Validating F1 2019 downloaded correctly

  • Open Steam and go to the Library tab
  • Right click on F1 2019 and select Properties
  • Go to the Local Files tab and click Verify Integrity Of Game Files

If you've not tried running the game in DX11, please try running the game in DX11 instead of DX12.

If that doesn't work, can you try lowering your graphic settings to see if that does anything?

If it’s still crashing, please try running the game in safe mode.

  1. Right-click on the F1 2019 game in the Steam Library and select Properties
  2. Press the "Set Launch Options..." button on the first tab.
  3. Enter -safemode into the text box and press OK to confirm.
  4. Launch the game.

Let us know if you can run the game in safemode.

If it's still crashing after that, can you grab any crash dumps you have, your DXDiag and hardware settings and send them to us so we can take a further look? You can send them to us at community@codemasters.com. Thanks!

Edit: Just realised this was in the General Discussion forum. I've moved it over to the right place. Thanks!

Edited by Faya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 hours ago, Faya said:

Hi there! 

Could you take a look at our Known Issues list to check if any of them apply to you? If you're still having issues after that, please try validating your game: 

 Validating F1 2019 downloaded correctly

  • Open Steam and go to the Library tab
  • Right click on F1 2019 and select Properties
  • Go to the Local Files tab and click Verify Integrity Of Game Files

If you've not tried running the game in DX11, please try running the game in DX11 instead of DX12.

If that doesn't work, can you try lowering your graphic settings to see if that does anything?

If it’s still crashing, please try running the game in safe mode.

  1. Right-click on the F1 2019 game in the Steam Library and select Properties
  2. Press the "Set Launch Options..." button on the first tab.
  3. Enter -safemode into the text box and press OK to confirm.
  4. Launch the game.

Let us know if you can run the game in safemode.

If it's still crashing after that, can you grab any crash dumps you have, your DXDiag and hardware settings and send them to us so we can take a further look? You can send them to us at community@codemasters.com. Thanks!

Edit: Just realised this was in the General Discussion forum. I've moved it over to the right place. Thanks!

safemode didnt help for dx12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Same issue here:

Windows 10

Nvidia 1080TI

Works in DX11 but not DX12 even after disabling the overlays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hi all,

If you're still getting crashes after following the list in my earlier post, can you please send any crash dumps you have, your DXDiag and hardware settings and send them to us so we can take a further look? You can send them to us at community@codemasters.com. Please be sure to refer back to the this thread and let us know your forum name so that we can better track everything. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Had the same problems (DX11 ok, Dx12 ego dumper).

I solved it with, open your eyes :D:D , windows update

Hope i can help s.o.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I have the same problem.. i have 1060 gtx and amd ryzen 7 2700x and the game sucks in directx12..in directx 11 its fine...but i dont know what happended in directx 12 anyone knows?

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 6/30/2019 at 7:13 PM, konto94 said:

I have the same problem.. i have 1060 gtx and amd ryzen 7 2700x and the game sucks in directx12..in directx 11 its fine...but i dont know what happended in directx 12 anyone knows?

are the latest nvidia drivers
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Same here...

I bought the video game for PC (Steam) and it does not work. The game starts... but when I'm going to choose a character, he kicks me out.
I have tried all the options I have seen on the internet: With DirectX11 (D3D ERROR). With DirectX12(EGO DUMPER).
With Steam Overlay... Without Steam Overlay... With the latest version of Nvidia Drivers... With the previous version of Drivers... etc, etc...


I've also tried to start the game in safemode and it does not work either.

I don't know what else I have to do. I have a PC that meets the minimum requirements :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Gurami said:

Same here...

I bought the video game for PC (Steam) and it does not work. The game starts... but when I'm going to choose a character, he kicks me out.
I have tried all the options I have seen on the internet: With DirectX11 (D3D ERROR). With DirectX12(EGO DUMPER).
With Steam Overlay... Without Steam Overlay... With the latest version of Nvidia Drivers... With the previous version of Drivers... etc, etc...


I've also tried to start the game in safemode and it does not work either.

I don't know what else I have to do. I have a PC that meets the minimum requirements 😞

DDU the drivers and use 431.36.

Also you should update to W10 1903, you don't need to mess about installing DX11 unless you have W7 (why would you have it when DX12 is NOT supported and it's retired in January? It's been on life support since 2014! Not a rant at you specifically, just people using OLD versions of Windows)

Forward ho!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I have newest drivers for my nVidia (GTX 680), newest drivers for Win 7, I tried all the steps I read on Codemasters forum (including changing the drivers, safemode, veryfing files and more) but game is still crashing after a few minutes... I know that my graphic card is pretty old but F1 2018 worked well on high settings so I think F1 2019 should works at least on medium or even low settings. But its crashing on every type of settings. I feel helpless guys, could you try to find some more solutions?

I send an email to community and im waiting for a reply but maybe u guys know what to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 7/22/2019 at 10:32 PM, steviejay69 said:

DDU the drivers and use 431.36.

Also you should update to W10 1903, you don't need to mess about installing DX11 unless you have W7 (why would you have it when DX12 is NOT supported and it's retired in January? It's been on life support since 2014! Not a rant at you specifically, just people using OLD versions of Windows)

Forward ho!

 

Thanks for answering. I've tried everything you've said but the problem remains the same... 😞

I don't know what I can do anymore.

@Faya I have written to community@codemasters.com but they don't answer me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
16 hours ago, Gurami said:

 

Thanks for answering. I've tried everything you've said but the problem remains the same... 😞

I don't know what I can do anymore.

@Faya I have written to community@codemasters.com but they don't answer me.

 

Which version of W10 do you have? I use the most up to date 18362.267 this does include a fix for some issues with Nvidia drivers.

As an aside there is a 431.68 hotfix driver to try. This should be the same as 431.60 but fixing the mouse cursor issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hi @Gurami, let me go and see what's happening with your email. Thanks for your patience!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 7/30/2019 at 12:14 PM, steviejay69 said:

Which version of W10 do you have? I use the most up to date 18362.267 this does include a fix for some issues with Nvidia drivers.

As an aside there is a 431.68 hotfix driver to try. This should be the same as 431.60 but fixing the mouse cursor issues.

Hi! I have W10 Pro 1903. Version 18362.239. I think it's the latest version.
I have tried several versions of Nvidia drivers. Right now I have the last one: 431.60.


I don't know what the problem may be... 😞

but thanks for the answers 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, Gurami said:

Hi! I have W10 Pro 1903. Version 18362.239. I think it's the latest version.
I have tried several versions of Nvidia drivers. Right now I have the last one: 431.60.


I don't know what the problem may be... 😞

but thanks for the answers 🙂

 

Yeah you need 18362.267 it has fixed for busted drivers. Turns out it's been ****** MS all along 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

Yeah you need 18362.267 it has fixed for busted drivers. Turns out it's been ****** MS all along 🙂

arghhhhhh!!

the problem remains the same 😞

I have installed the new update. I have restarted the computer. I have reinstalled the video game. I have restarted the computer. And it remains exactly the same...

I don't know what to do anymore 😞 why..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
10 hours ago, Gurami said:

arghhhhhh!!

the problem remains the same 😞

I have installed the new update. I have restarted the computer. I have reinstalled the video game. I have restarted the computer. And it remains exactly the same...

I don't know what to do anymore 😞 why..?

Reinstall the PC. The game does work. 

Post a dxdiag, let's get everything up to date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

Reinstall the PC. The game does work. 

Post a dxdiag, let's get everything up to date.

you mean format my pc?

DxDiag.txt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 hours ago, Gurami said:

you mean format my pc?

DxDiag.txt

Yes.

But....I think there is an updated LGS 5.10.127

Did you have the game not crashing when using the Steam Streaming Mic and FaceRig Virtual Face Cam?

Try without;

https://steamcommunity.com/app/353380/discussions/0/1699416432431153158/#c1694920442940750935

https://steamcommunity.com/app/274920/discussions/0/1620600279671211355/

That audio driver is quite old, but I don't have the motherboard from the dxdiag. Care to let me know which it is? 

I would also DDU the 431.60 and try 431.36.

You've had crashes or issues in iRacing, CS:GO as well as F1 2019. There is also a Wacom tablet connected, try without.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

2019 18:27:33] - ##################################################
[08-08-2019 18:27:33] - EGO dumper
[08-08-2019 18:27:33] - processId=7808, threadId=6404, exceptionPointers=000000000AF8E5F0, buildId=548946
[08-08-2019 18:27:33] - ##################################################
[08-08-2019 18:27:33] - Suspending threads of process 7808
[08-08-2019 18:27:33] - tempPath=C:\Users\martin\AppData\Local\Temp\
[08-08-2019 18:27:33] - dumpFilename = C:\Users\martin\AppData\Local\Temp\548946-20190808-182733.dmp
[08-08-2019 18:27:33] - offsetsFilename = C:\Users\martin\AppData\Local\Temp\548946-20190808-182733.off
[08-08-2019 18:27:33] - infoFilename = C:\Users\martin\AppData\Local\Temp\info.txt
[08-08-2019 18:27:33] - zipFilename = C:\Users\martin\AppData\Local\Temp\548946-20190808-182733-0.zip
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x140000000: F1_2019.exe
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x779E0000: ntdll.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFB1E0000: aswhook.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x777C0000: kernel32.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFDA60000: KERNELBASE.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFF430000: advapi32.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFE120000: msvcrt.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFE2F0000: sechost.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFF730000: RPCRT4.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEEFB40000: amd_ags_x64.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x778E0000: USER32.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFE5D0000: GDI32.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFDE50000: LPK.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFDD80000: USP10.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEE5F70000: bink2w64.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFFAE0000: ole32.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFB260000: WINMM.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFDAD0000: crypt32.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFD9D0000: MSASN1.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEEEFD0000: d3d9.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFCC10000: VERSION.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFB340000: d3d8thk.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFB7F0000: dwmapi.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEE5610000: d3dcompiler_47.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEEC7C0000: dinput8.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFB530000: dxgi.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEE5E20000: gfsdk_ssao_d3d11.win64.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFB150000: gpuopen_depthoffieldfx_x64.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FED87F0000: VCRUNTIME140.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEEC040000: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FED7AD0000: ucrtbase.DLL
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEEFBF0000: api-ms-win-core-timezone-l1-1-0.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEEFBE0000: api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-0.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEEFBD0000: api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FED6880000: api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEED790000: api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEED770000: api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-0.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEEFC00000: api-ms-win-crt-string-l1-1-0.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEE87F0000: api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEE86E0000: api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FED87B0000: api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFB810000: hid.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEF9F80000: iphlpapi.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFF420000: NSI.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEF9F70000: WINNSI.DLL
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFF5B0000: oleaut32.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFF860000: setupapi.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFD9E0000: CFGMGR32.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFDC40000: DEVOBJ.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFE640000: shell32.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFF6B0000: SHLWAPI.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x71810000: steam_api64.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEE5430000: tobii.gameintegration.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFF3D0000: WS2_32.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEF90B0000: winhttp.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEF9040000: webio.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFE1C0000: wininet.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFE310000: urlmon.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFDEC0000: iertutil.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFCA50000: wtsapi32.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEF2230000: xinput9_1_0.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFE5A0000: IMM32.DLL
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFE490000: MSCTF.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEE5280000: gameoverlayrenderer64.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x77BB0000: PSAPI.DLL
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x1CC0000: WINTRUST.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFF690000: imagehlp.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEE4120000: steamclient64.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEE3FA0000: tier0_s64.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEE5DA0000: vstdlib_s64.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFD0B0000: MSWSOCK.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFD7A0000: Secur32.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFD7D0000: SSPICLI.DLL
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFD860000: cryptbase.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFC660000: wshtcpip.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFBBD0000: uxtheme.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFD930000: profapi.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFD460000: CRYPTSP.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFCEF0000: rsaenh.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEEDA20000: d3d11.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFD280000: bcrypt.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFD360000: ncrypt.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFCE10000: bcryptprimitives.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEE3CE0000: nvspcap64.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFCBE0000: ntmarta.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFDE60000: WLDAP32.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEE1220000: nvcuda.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEEEAE0000: nvapi64.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFB2A0000: mscms.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFCD30000: USERENV.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEF9D90000: dhcpcsvc6.DLL
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEF9D70000: dhcpcsvc.DLL
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFCDD0000: WINSTA.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEE93F0000: nvwgf2umx.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEE26D0000: NvCamera64.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFB680000: WindowsCodecs.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEE07C0000: d3dcompiler_47_64.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFFA40000: CLBCatQ.DLL
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFBDB0000: MMDevApi.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFBC80000: PROPSYS.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEEC750000: AUDIOSES.DLL
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEE5AC0000: mssps.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEEC800000: MSACM32.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEE0F30000: wmvcore.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEE5A70000: WMASF.DLL
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFB9B0000: gdiplus.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEE3670000: spsreng.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEE35C0000: srloc.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FED6080000: libprotobuf.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FED6C00000: MSVCP140.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FED87A0000: api-ms-win-crt-locale-l1-1-0.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEED760000: api-ms-win-crt-math-l1-1-0.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FED8790000: api-ms-win-crt-multibyte-l1-1-0.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEE8800000: api-ms-win-crt-time-l1-1-0.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FED8780000: api-ms-win-crt-filesystem-l1-1-0.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FED8560000: api-ms-win-crt-environment-l1-1-0.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FED8550000: api-ms-win-crt-utility-l1-1-0.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FED5ED0000: libeay32.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FED8540000: api-ms-win-crt-conio-l1-1-0.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FED74F0000: ssleay32.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FED3AC0000: poco.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FED84F0000: PocoInitializer.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FED6B90000: MessageBus.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - 0x7FEFD800000: apphelp.dll
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Writing callstacks for threads of process: 7808
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 7460
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 6180
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 5844
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 5540
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 7732
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 7972
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 8152
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 7736
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 8076
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 7828
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 1348
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 5728
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 7760
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 6404
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 5044
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 4004
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 3476
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 4712
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 5344
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 6616
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 5288
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 7624
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 6240
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 2280
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 1544
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 6048
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 6796
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 4084
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 2884
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 5180
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 5268
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 5132
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 4708
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 6928
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 7612
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 7888
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 5152
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 7640
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 3392
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 7884
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 7744
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 6696
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 2640
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 824
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 6060
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 5520
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 4356
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 5216
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 6040
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 5448
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 4968
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 6312
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 3084
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 7044
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 936
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 4132
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 3504
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 4412
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 7456
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 6712
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 7752
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 6924
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 6580
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 6368
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 5604
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 6264
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 4184
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 5996
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 7952
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 2788
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 7572
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 7696
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 7660
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 6140
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 7004
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 5892
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 5564
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Thread: 5276
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Offsets file can be found at: C:\Users\martin\AppData\Local\Temp\548946-20190808-182733.off.
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Writing DMP file.
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - MiniDump can be found at: C:\Users\martin\AppData\Local\Temp\548946-20190808-182733.dmp.
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Preparing ZIP file.
[08-08-2019 18:27:34] - Resuming threads of process 7808.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×