No Online Championship on F1 2019

I agree a.i drive like complete numptys they never deviate off the racing line even if your up along side them they will just ram you off.

You will spin / crash do ur wing at min have ice all over your tyres for an eternity an they will be just fine.

Even if by off chance they make a mistake i dont see them coming back on track an spinning arounf in circles coz they have no grip like you do if u do it.

I dont run traction but its like they have it on full ! Hardly fair game

An another thing is they can be over agressive on defence into a corner take a tight line, which means you'd either have to break earlier or your running wide but nope there fine they can still take the corner with no issues 

Same goes for if you can get up the inside they will just turn in when they normally would even tho your 75% infront, 

They clip your back wheel with there front an spin you right across the front of them then bulldoze you off the track or into the barrier 

Then they'll drive off into the sunset like nothing happened 

• Agree 1

The ai is like this for years sadly. That happens when you give copy/paste masters the license. There are Very old games with better ai. They also never lose there front wing or get any damage. Never seen a company that is so lasy apart from EA. Its all About the money now days. They get your money anyway why put some work on it? Last time i could not save a game was wen i played on my NES. 30 years back Its so sad. The game is unplayable with friends. 

@RedDevilKT

We still need in league mode

• Ability to change weather/time of day(afternoon, morning,night)
  • Ability to save progress between sessions like the online championship mode last year

Fix these two things and the biggest community topic will be resolved (10 pages, 226 replies, almost 13,000 views!) 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Jajb said:

@ RedDevilKT

Wir brauchen noch im Liga-Modus

• Möglichkeit, Wetter / Tageszeit zu ändern (Nachmittag, Morgen, Nacht)
  • Möglichkeit, Fortschritte zwischen Sitzungen zu speichern, wie im Online-Meisterschaftsmodus des letzten Jahres

Beheben Sie diese beiden Probleme, und das größte Community-Thema wird gelöst (10 Seiten, 226 Antworten, fast 13.000 Aufrufe!). 

As well as adjust the wheel /pad difference again. 

But unfortunately Bugmasters dad won't do it. 

Still no news on this? Just ADD a save button how hard can it be? From loving f1 2018 to hating f1 2019 and you say you worked 2 years on this? 

For the next game... only ADD stuff dont remove stuff listen to the community ppl make there own leagues without you system. You wasted your time on things ppl dont want. If you guys only listen to the ppl who play the game things like this wont happen. 

I have seen ppl ask for things you ignore

coop championship.

vr support but oh well that must be hard to make when you managed it already years back with other games. 

AI like in most aaa games you know ai that is fun to race against. 

Damage like in most games. Ai never gets damage Its just a copy past from last year. Why spend time on the damage model when you can spend time on wasted feature like leagues no one uses. 

I can go on but you guys are clearly lost and dont deserve the f1 licence. 

Do not forget ppl buy this game to play f1 Its not even close to the f1 in real life.

Almoust 10 years working on f1 and still didnt learn what ppl want. 

• Agree 2

Without saving between online sessions, the league is useless.

Unfortunately, without saving the game is unusable to make championships with friends.

I hope for a quick fix.

On 7/1/2019 at 6:58 PM, KingLion0203 said:

Yeah no clue why anyone could ever think that removing features is a good idea.

Because "we'll decide what's best for you" [money-driven] individuals are behind the software and not Formula 1 aficionados, and it clearly shows. F1 2019 'game' could have been so much more accurate and 'realistic', had CM spent more time and effort on it. I thought the premise with each new software release was to better what had gone before. Apparently not because F1 2019 'game' seems to have taken a step backwards, judging by its predecessors.

This will come as a new feature in f1 2020, they tell us with proud that they worked for 10 years on that game.

Edited by KiLLu12258

2019 is a laughing stock, its the worst f1 game EVER made, its terrible , 

Missing comon sense stuff from the start an the a.i in league mode anyway are absolutely terrible, 

Every race i get taken out by them at somepoint during the race , be it smacked up the rear an sent flying off to my impending doom

Or forced off the racing line even though I'm in it an its my line, then sent to impending doom again 

Or just have your rear hit with their front coming in or out of corners which sends you across the front of them to which they engage bulldozer mode an drive you straight into the barrier.

Either way if 2019 is a supposed to be a real reflection of real life f1 , its nowhere close 

If what happens in 2019 game happened in real life the whole grid would be banned for being penalised so many times they would of had so many penalty points they would have lost there super licence. 

One little touch from the a.i and your a gonner and there absolutely fine driving off into the sunset with no loss of time no damage an no drama , its like there driving tanks and there making manoeuvres like there life depended on it

Even at the very rare occasion they might go off track to they can get back on track an drive off with full grip no dirt on there tyres an not a problem but you.ll be left spinning in circles coz you cant get any grip ( I play with no assists btw ) its like the a.i have full assists , so not much of an equal playing field

Its a joke of a game i wanna smash it everytime i try play it.

And no its not my driving for anyone reading this thinking he prob cant drive, i.m 35 been racing in real life since i was 8 and have played an owned every single CM f1 title , (play with no assist something amateurs cant do ) and never had the problems with wheel to wheel racing 2019 seems to have.

Still no save between league sessions either an no word of when this may or may not change 

Advise anyone reading this if they dont have the game to seriously not bother you'd be wasting your hard earned cash

• Agree 2

They give up on this game like me and my friends did. They got your money anyway so why fix stuff. How hard can it be to ADD a save button when you have 400 ppl working for CM. They laugh at us and will do it again next year. I have 2010 till 2019 and this will be my last game from CM i  will even skip GRID. Its sad we have no other option to play f1. I hope liberty media wake up and give the licence to another company. 

On 8/27/2019 at 10:55 AM, Jajb said:

@RedDevilKT

We still need in league mode

• Ability to change weather/time of day(afternoon, morning,night)
  • Ability to save progress between sessions like the online championship mode last year

Fix these two things and the biggest community topic will be resolved (10 pages, 226 replies, almost 13,000 views!) 

I'd add to that, the ability to restart a session for when the host computer crashes (not uncommon).

Have fun 🙂

Perhaps they will look into this for a future update. The main issue is being unable to save sessions, e.g, I would like Quali on a Saturday and Race on Sunday.

10 hours ago, kamsufc said:

Perhaps they will look into this for a future update. The main issue is being unable to save sessions, e.g, I would like Quali on a Saturday and Race on Sunday.

maybe in f1 2022