No Online Championship on F1 2019

On 24/10/2019 at 10:55, RedDevilKT said:

Olá a todos, apreciamos que o salvamento entre sessões seja um recurso altamente solicitado, ainda estamos ouvindo e transmitindo esse feedback e continuamos a investigar a possibilidade de adicioná-lo posteriormente. 

ok, so i keep playing 2018 and retire 2019 without this option, 
and i will review if i will buy the early 2020 or just after being sure to play like in 2018 (so simple but you like losing client)

Still waiting on the change weather and time of day of race (day/night/morning) feature to be added to leagues 

Enjoy your wait tom, they cant make a save let alone change the weather or time of day 

But hey next time you're online check out my cool race suit you.ll be mightily jelous , 

Oh wait you cant see it unless i get on the podium  , an then you.ll have to be quick as everyone just hits x as fast as they can coz no one cares 

• Like 1

I just bought the games..and what sadness to not have a championship online ... I play 98% with 2 friends online for years ... I'm shocked that codemaster do not take in any case account of a post like this ...! 2 options! only 2 options are missing! The weather choice and the backup between sessions! at least for private leagues! I am jaded

Edited by Dehel
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Come on guys Patch 1.17 let us save between league sessions. Honestly what are we doing here?

• Agree 3

I hope in the next patch we can have the ability to change weather in leagues and save between sessions we need the same things we could do in last years game 

Edited by TomAAA

Just sending off my list to santa , i.ve told him all i want for Christmas is a save between session feature! 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, vadar said:

Just sending off my list to santa , i.ve told him all i want for Christmas is a save between session feature! 

....and just like Santa, this feature doesn't exist other than in our imagination 😑😅

• Haha 1

Are there codemasters employees who follow the forum? it is vexing not to have an answer, an explanation on why it is not done, 
if it will be done ... 
or at least if it is understood by codemasters ...
Edited by Dehel
  • Agree 1

Lol i dont think they can find 'save' in their dictionary 

• Haha 1

On 11/17/2019 at 3:41 PM, kamsufc said:

Come on guys Patch 1.17 let us save between league sessions. Honestly what are we doing here?

Obviously playing Ping Pong with a dead cat.

The box was very promising, yet the results were dire.

#MakeF1GamesGreatAgain 

#VoteWithYourWallet 

@BarryBL this thread is 12 pages long, 22,786 views and 285 replies, the biggest one on here, the main issues as can be seen from thread is there is no weather and time of day to change in leagues and also no ability to save between sessions. It needs to be like the online championship mode we had in F1 2018

I still think we take this to liberty media.

Get CM stripped of the rights to produce such a shambles

I dont care what anyone from CM say this is by far the worst f1 title by CM ever!

And there customer support is even worse this proves it , how can anyone argue with this thread?

CM are just money grabbing its clear they dont care about once loyal fan's an what we want out of such a game , and how important some features are .

Its clear after months of this going on they just dont care .

As someone else said not even a word from them to say yes /no or we are working on it , its so sad 

• Agree 1

Hi everyone,

Thanks for raising your concerns, I apologise for the lack of activity from us on this post.

Unfortunately, this has required further investigation within the development team and we are currently discussing the best options moving forward.

Please be patient while we work out the best solution

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for raising your concerns, I apologise for the lack of activity from us on this post.

Unfortunately, this has required further investigation within the development team and we are currently discussing the best options moving forward.

Please be patient while we work out the best solution

It's already nice to know that the request is heard! Thanks for that
Sincerely we are counting on these options, they are for many of us the only way to play between friends. I hope to see the miracle patch arrive soon

Unfortunately, this has required further investigation within the development team and we are currently discussing the best options moving forward

Uhhhh ??????

Whilst i appreciate some kind of a response.......finally

I really am failing to see how the save function is so hard to implement,  what is there to investigate? 

The game does not save between sessions in leagues and has not since day 1 ! Which was back in july i think like 4 months ago ! 

Such a simple thing as a save really surely cant be that hard ?

I mean you managed to produce a whole game with loads of features etc but you cant create a save ? 

Sorry not buying it , we really should not be in this position months down the line , this really should have been noticed an sorted before the game was anywhere near released.

Rushed game put out then when it was not ready an 4months on is still not ready , poor game so far , poor testing obviously and poor customer satisfaction an service 

As i said thankful that someone has finally replied to us poor people who have invested in such a poor quality game but really this is possibly too little too late .

Its clear CM dont understand or value what alot of people want out of the f1 title . 

Gives us no vote of confidence going forward  what so ever .

May i suggest the best plan going forward is to impement the save and add the weather / time of day ASAP , 

After all this time it really should be priority number 1 

Thanks though barry for having some you know what an actually making communication with a bunch of angry upset people , now please dont let us down.

Was really hoping weather in leagues and save between sessions would be in the next patch as its almost the end of the year now 

A new patch and still no news on our requests .... but new Christmas helmets surely! youhouuuu ... hopeless

• Sad 1

Oh joy. Another patch, and nothing fixed that should be fixed. But great, new "customisation bundles" we can pay for.

FFS Codies, surprised you haven't added saves in between sessions as a paid DLC

Really ruining the goodwill you've built up with your fanbase over the years. This is a joke....

Maybe we should try asking CM to add a pay to save an a pay to change weather an time of day .

Bet it will get sorted then . 

Mind you still bigger fish 2 fry , like how the a.i change tyres on the move . 

Did a 50% round brazil with a m8 it was dry start but gonna rain. 

Started p2 merc infront an behind . Lost out in 1st stint so was lewis bottas then me . Lewis pitted for softs , bottas took the lead , nxt lap bottas pitted for softs i took the lead. 

I stayed out waiting for the rain they closed in on me as my tyres where getting worn out , then they pitted again an put hards on . I was then 11 secs infront of lewis 2 laps later it started to rain i pitted put on inters exited the pits an lewis was like 10 secs infont of me with inters on an bottas on my tail on exit of pits with inters on

I mean *** ? They never pitted for inters either of them 

Still figuring out how to add a save option? Lool didnt play the game for months.

Sad to see the crappy liverys no one wants when you can put your recourses on the save option. Never head someone care about the damn livery's. 

We want f1 how it looks in real life. How hard can it be? 

pathetic and you call yourself codemasters loool. shame on you

• Agree 1

Yeah it's pretty sad I bought this game day 1 and it's been gathering dust pretty much ever since.

Hope they make loads out of these liveries, they've gotta cover the cost of losing their loyal fanbase somehow.

Thanks for all the good times Codies, but I think most like me will now vote with their wallet. Hope the dlc was worth it

Me an my buddy had it since day 1 , we've been trying to grit our teeth an try playing it.

Now 5 full seasons of 50% races and we have had to come to the conclusion thats for decent racing we gotta go back to 2018 

Or find something else , as a game fan not so bad , as an f1 fan heartbreaking not like there is any other choice of f1 game , an from a financial point i feel used! Knowing what i know and have experienced for months i wouldn't pay 10 bucks for it let alone the 65 i got robbed out of 4 it on day 1

My Christmas list has several titles on it , dont worry none of them have CM on them 

On 10/24/2019 at 10:55 AM, RedDevilKT said:

Hi all, we appreciate that saving between sessions is a highly requested feature, we are still listening and passing this feedback on and we are continuing to investigate the possibility of adding this in at a later date. 

thx @RedDevilKT, so I'm still playing F1 2018, i bought the game at the premiere and got it in F1 2019 17,3 recorded hours. I will nor remember in the next release of you to investigate if the game contains a simple save as it has in F1 2018, I am amazed that this function that needs to be investigated was done in previous versions.

Codemasters do something! It is not possible that this problem was not found during the beta test. The concept of the league is fine but please fix the question of saves between sessions (at least by Christmas). There are many users who organize private championships online and who have had to give up playing for the saving problem.

Please listen to the forum users!