No Online Championship on F1 2019

Just now, TomAAA said:

They already have leagues, all they have to do is implement the weather/time of day settings for each session, bump the AI difficulty up as its locked at 100 right now and add an optional feature to allow saves between sessions. 

If they done this they would have the ultimate online championship mode as it would have the best of both worlds 

But they didn't... Its a broken feature... 

Unranked has every option but is not saveable

Yes I know, that's why I was suggesting that fix.

They are pushing leagues this year, if they would just implement the fix they get the best of both worlds for everybody. 

I did the same. 

Still no response... 😞

1 hour ago, TomAAA said:

They already have leagues, all they have to do is implement the weather/time of day settings for each session, bump the AI difficulty up as its locked at 100 right now and add an optional feature to allow saves between sessions for the host. 

If they done this they would have the ultimate online championship mode as it would have the best of both worlds 

And allow realistic car settings so we can progress up the teams. 

pretty much just put the options we can select in unranked mode into league mode with the option for the host to save and they have rescued the online championship for all 

Just now, TomAAA said:

pretty much just put the options we can select in unranked mode into league mode with the option for the host to save and they have rescued the online championship for all 

Exactly. Now we need tot know if codemasters is even thinking of making changes to the League mod..

Please can someone from CM respond?

In F12018 I played lots of online championships with 2 friends. 2 on wheel one of controller. 

2019 is totally unplayable for us, no options to allow different assists, cars are stuck on equal, etc etc!

Please fix this codemasters!!! It can even be a league, it just needs to be able to save, and have the ability to change settings. 

Purchased and promptly refunded the game today, what an omission, online championships was easily my most played mode. This private leagues **** along with the terrible backwards step ui and constent connecting to online services everytime you leave a menu leaves me, and judging from this thread quite a few others, very dissapointed.

We are yet to have an acknowledgement of this massive oversight from Codemasters; let alone  a response. What a joke.

Shame as it could be a great game.

Bump

we need an official response yes or no online championship being patched in for f12019?

• Agree 3

Come one!My friends are waiting to buy this but firstly they want to fix this!So we can play together like the old titles!

Unfortunately, the topic is completely ignrated by Codemasters. And once again the question arises, what the hell have these unusable beta testers actually tested. All important things have not been tested. Of course, it's not just the tests, codemasters also need to repair the found errors. But so many mistakes, in 2 years of development, suggests that codemasters should make the entire F1 games better developed professionals. Just because Codemasters doesn't really take criticism seriously here in form.

Diedes Thema wird leider von Codemasters völlig ignriert. Und wieder mal stellt sich die Frage, was zur Hölle diese unbrauchbaren Betatester eigentlich genau getestet haben. Alle wichtigen Sachen wurden nicht getestet. Klar liegt es nicht nur an den Tests, auch Codemasters muss die gefunden Fehler reparieren. Aber so viele Fehler, in 2 Jahren Entwicklung, lässt darauf schliessen, dass Codemasters die gesamte F1 Spiele besser Profis entwickeln lassen sollten. Alleine schon, weil Codemasters hier im Form keine Kritik wirklich ernst nimmt. 

Hi all,

As @RedDevilKT said earlier in the thread, We are listening to your feedback on this and investigating potential adjustments based on it. We have no further information to share at this point and we are continuing to listen to your feedback in the meantime.

Please note, you are not allowed to bump threads to attempt to gain them more attention. If I see anymore of this those posts will be removed. Thanks,

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6,220 views on this one thread. Yeah the addition of the parts mentioned in this thread would address this issue.

9 minutes ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

As @RedDevilKT said earlier in the thread, We are listening to your feedback on this and investigating potential adjustments based on it. We have no further information to share at this point and we are continuing to listen to your feedback in the meantime

Appreciate the response @Faya. I think everyone is hoping that this will be patched into the current game rather than waiting until F1 2020. That's what concerns me, at least. F1 2019 is a phenomenal game that is lacking such an easy feature. I think everyone here agrees that we will enjoy this game, but we want to play it with friends.

I think the interest and views in this thread has shown that there's a sizeable appetite for multiplayer career modes. Which to me, are the next step up from the online championship. Getting rid of the online championship feature has made many of us feel that you're stepping away from the multiplayer championship/career concept. I expect those two concerns are why people are a little ruffled about this. 

Again, appreciate the response. 

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Techstyler81 said:

Unfortunately, the topic is completely ignrated by Codemasters. And once again the question arises, what the hell have these unusable beta testers actually tested. All important things have not been tested. Of course, it's not just the tests, codemasters also need to repair the found errors. But so many mistakes, in 2 years of development, suggests that codemasters should make the entire F1 games better developed professionals. Just because Codemasters doesn't really take criticism seriously here in form.

Its not allowed for me to talk about the beta at all, but i can say -dont blame the testers., they are by far not the right people to blame, trust me.

Edited by KiLLu12258

Well did they raise the issue with CM ?

If they did they were obviously ignored too.

If they didn't they obviously don't have a clue how we actually play the game which makes testing uhhhh pointless!

2 minutes ago, vadar said:

Nun, haben sie das Problem mit CM angesprochen?

Wenn sie das taten, wurden sie offensichtlich auch ignoriert.

Wenn nicht, haben sie offensichtlich keine Ahnung, wie wir das Spiel tatsächlich spielen, was das Testen sinnlos macht!

The beta testers were only allowed to test certain parts of the game, I was told. Then the topic beta tester makes no sense, if they don't get more than a demo to test. Codemasters just doesn't take end users seriously. That is the real problem.

Die Betatester durften nur gewisse Teile des Spiels testen, wurde mir gesagt. Dann macht das Thema Betatester erst recht keinen Sinn, wenn die nicht mehr als quasi eine Demo bekommen um zu Testen. Codemasters nimmt uns Endbenutzer einfach nicht ernst. Das ist das eigentliche Problem. 

As I've said 2 or 3 times codemasters have been releasing an f1 game for so many years it should be perfect by now

They are the only ones to blame bottom line.

Its just a game 2 them a bit of fun

They dont seem to understand some of us take it VERY seriously 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Faya said:

Hallo zusammen,

Wie @RedDevilKT bereits in diesem Thread sagte, hören wir uns Ihr Feedback dazu an und untersuchen mögliche darauf basierende Anpassungen. Derzeit haben wir keine weiteren Informationen, und wir hören uns in der Zwischenzeit Ihr Feedback an.

Bitte beachten Sie, dass Sie keine Threads anstoßen dürfen, um mehr Aufmerksamkeit auf sich zu ziehen. Wenn ich mehr davon sehe, werden diese Beiträge entfernt. Vielen Dank,

Please note that you are not allowed to toast threads to attract more attention. If I see more of them, these posts will be removed. Thank you very much

That is exactly what will be the reason for the mess. You remove posts that are no longer considered. This does not repair problems in the game. Instead of contributions from people who have paid a lot of money for a mist, it's better to kick the leaders of Codemasters in the egg. Otherwise, it can happen suddenly that Codemasters can no longer sell F1 games. 

Every year we are deceived and deceived. But as soon as it is addressed, we are censored. 

Bitte beachten Sie, dass Sie keine Threads anstoßen dürfen, um mehr Aufmerksamkeit auf sich zu ziehen. Wenn ich mehr davon sehe, werden diese Beiträge entfernt. Vielen Dank,

Genau das wird einer der Gründe sein, für den Schlamassel. Ihr entfernt Beiträge, die dann nicht mehr weiter beachtet werden. Probleme im Spiel werden dadurch nicht Repariert. Anstatt hier Beiträge von Leuten, die viel Geld für einen mist bezahlt haben, sollten Sie besser den Verantwortlichen von Codemasters in die eier treten. Sonst kann es plötzlich passieren, dass Codemasters keine F1 Spiele mehr verkaufen kann. 

Jedes Jahr werden wir betrogen und verarscht. Aber sobald es angesprochen wird, werden wir zensiert. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

As @RedDevilKT said earlier in the thread, We are listening to your feedback on this and investigating potential adjustments based on it. We have no further information to share at this point and we are continuing to listen to your feedback in the meantime.

Please note, you are not allowed to bump threads to attempt to gain them more attention. If I see anymore of this those posts will be removed. Thanks,

Hello Faya,

That's not a proper anwer. You said nothing about the issue. You just say Codies is aware this topic exist. That is not satisfaying. We want a true answer, YES or NO online championship mode will be introduced in F1 2019. And if YES, when? 1 months, 3 months, 1 year? That's all we want to know at this moment. If it's NO, just say it and close the topic, we all will be disapointed and surely not buying your F1 games anymore since this problem isn't fixed. At least, can you tell us why this feature was removed? I'm sure it was to promote e-sport instead in hope players that play unranked will switch to league but you mess it so much... correct me if I'm wrong... please.

• Agree 6

Well finally some responce 

May i suggest that if you do not want people to keep tagging  posts to help raise the issue you actually reply to the post to keep us all informed then we wouldn't have too.

Removing any thread just shows that CM want nothing but are hard earned cash and dont give a monkeys about what we are saying. 

Which is possibly some of the reason why we are all complaining .

Delete what u want but the issue aint gonna go away till something is done