No Online Championship on F1 2019

Posted (edited)

So guys lets just hope that they will fix this at anytime or at least get an info about it. 

For me it will be the last codies F1 game if they dont patch it. 

The SC is still buggy(in carrer mode, spain: Kubica crashed into a car with engine failure right on the straight leaving two destroyed cars right on the straight...they disappeard within a few seconds...no SC (50%distance, sim damage, sc on), the AI does not make any mistakes (compare Hockenheim 2019 and a rainy race in codies F1 games...), the damage model was never really improved, the pitstops are not manuell and still buggy after 10 years of their games...I think the list goes on and on and on...

Edited by Mobcat94

Faya or other CM people here in the forum, are like the game itself. useless. Answers only to pleasant questions.

Faya oder sonstige CM Leute hier im Forum, sind wie das Spiel selbst. Unbrauchbar. Antworten nur auf angenehme Fragen. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Is it so hard to copy paste it from the last game? 2 years working on this? Its really sad, not even a usefull comment from you guys. 

Edited by RPJ1984

Posted (edited)

Dear Codemasters. Most "angry" reactions on this thread isn't true hate. It's because they love the game and want it to be complete!! We want to play this game with our friends and share the experience. Be truly honest... How hard can it be to include this feature?? This thread is a month old now. There's no way you haven't informed the devs about this. Please just talk with us, the fans of your series. E sports isn't what floats our boat. Just include a co op career. C'mon Codemasters!!!!!

Listen to your community

@Faya

Edited by Luckysmokerings
  • Like 1
  • Agree 6

3 hours ago, Luckysmokerings said:

Dear Codemasters. Most "angry" reactions on this thread isn't true hate. It's because they love the game and want it to be complete!! We want to play this game with our friends and share the experience. Be truly honest... How hard can it be to include this feature?? This thread is a month old now. There's no way you haven't informed the devs about this. Please just talk with us, the fans of your series. E sports isn't what floats our boat. Just include a co op career. C'mon Codemasters!!!!!

Listen to your community

@Faya

Exactly 

It's always the same year after year. Bugmasters sets the priorities wrong. We notice this every year. Let's face it, who cares About F2 or Classic Cars. About 30%. Online is the future. Bugmasters should make a separate F2 as well as Classic game. But it just doesn't help to get upset. I'm sure once another alternative F1 game is on the market, Codemasters will go down with your F1. Alternatives are the ones that are emerging.

Es ist Jahr für Jahr immer das selbe. Bugmasters setzt die Prioritäten falsch. Das merken wir jedes Jahr. Mal ehrlich, wen interessiert F2 oder Classic Cars. Ca 30%. Online ist die Zukunft. Bugmasters sollte ein separates F2 sowie Classic Spiel machen. Aber es bringt einfach nichts mehr, sich noch aufzregen. Ich bin mir sicher, sobald ein anderes, alternatives F1 Spiel auf dem Markt ist, wird Codemasters mit Ihrer F1 untergehen. Alternativen sind am entstehen. 

No need for name calling or comments such as that.

This seems to be the biggest omission and issue with this years game.

I hope going by the official comment the team are seriously looking into adding the online championship mode back in to this years game or give us the options to change weather/time of day, car settings and save between sessions to league mode

• Agree 2

On 6/28/2019 at 1:40 PM, FartingTurtle37 said:

I just got the game today. My friend and I play the online championship on F1 2018. We like this feature because you can save after each race and see who is champion at the end. I am very disappointed that this mode is not on the 2019 game. I can create one using the multiplayer unranked, but there isn't a way to save it and come back to it. 

Codemasters,

Online championship was "state of the art" in F1 2018. Very exciting and challenging... now is just dust...

Can you fix this? Otherwise, F1 2019 was just a bad investiment to me and my friends...

Be good if they could include a second player into a career championship. 

Definitely need something done.  Either bring back the norm or the ability to save progress somehow of human and AI. 

8 hours ago, inspiretheworld said:

Definitely need something done.  Either bring back the norm or the ability to save progress somehow of human and AI. 

Dude... That's my ultimate dream right there... A full blown co-op championship. Man, that would be awesome. They can include it in the upcoming Grid game as well. Stimulate playing with friends!!

• Like 2

We had that a few years ago , was great , bit limited if you have more than 1 friend you wanted to play with at at the same time , but if you only play with one friend an simulate a real season it worked perfect. 

But as always CM went down the pub got jolly an removed it from the next title , because nobody wants to just simulate a season with A! friend 

We all want to just play against a lobby of randoms an get off over esports 

Hello everyone. Forget all wishes, statements in this context. Codemasters don't care what we want. We've already paid for the game. Not even @Faya expresses himself.

Hallo Zusammen. Vergesst alle Wünsche, äusserungen in diesem Zusammenhang. Codemasters interessiert es nicht, was wir wollen. Wir haben ja schon für das Spiel bezahlt. Nicht mal @Fayaäussert sich dazu. 

14 hours ago, inspiretheworld said:

Yeah that would be very nice. I hope that this will be "THAT" Feature next year. But seeing that this year the game does not even has a Coop-Championship makes me worrying about it...

Maybe we will get that feature if they patch the Coop-Championship in this years game or at least give us the "real performance" option in leagues. But at the moment they dont care or say anything about it.

Lol of course you cant do a f2 league that would be useful

F2 was just another gimic to get sales 

You cant actually play it with ur pals , for example run a few seasons in f2 then progress to f1 with your mates oh no that might mean we had a new challenge and enjoyed ourselves 

We are 2 months waiting already on Something you can copy paste. Not even 1 usefull comment on this. Last codemasters game for me. How can liberty media accept this game when it Has nothing to do with real life. You worked 2 years on what? Skins? Stupid league no one uses? This game was overhyped too much that you Guy's tricked us in buying this mess. 

I think the leagues are the real kicker. They are literally just an esports tool. They have no bearing on actual F1 (like the career mode attempts). 

Seems like there's a fork in the road between esports and F1 driver simulator. I play these games because I want to feel like I'm an F1 driver, not a pasty esports Pro. 

They could implement the championship parts, things like weather/time of day, AI difficulty above 100, saving between sessions into League mode, there is plenty of space in the menu for it, that way they get the best of both worlds 

Look there's no problem with the format of the leagues.

Race on set dates or on demand. With whoever you choose.

No issues with that , the issues come with the settings 

Equal cars 

No time of day or weather 

And the biggest it dont save after each session!

Fix these an most people can at least play how they want to.

It cant be hard to do really it cant , and if cm were not drunk they'd of put this in from the start because it makes complete sense.

Not sure if anyone has actually got to the end of a leauge , i have an at the end its says do you want to play another season.

Ummm yes I would 

Would you like the same settings or would you like to change ?

Uhh yes i'll change settings  (i normally put the ai up every season ) 

No problem there but you try change your car .......... Thats a no then !

So what we want to do another seasonin the same car ? 

Come on CM really ?

Just another example they dont have a clue how we want to play the game 

2019 is a JOKE!  Worst f1 title by far

Oooo but i can do esports an oooo look at the detail on those buildings wow amazing , 

Shame the games just unplayable with your mates 

• Agree 3

Still Utterly embarrassing that we have only received "blanket responses" to this issue. Look at the traction this thread alone has gained. If 1.0.7 comes out shortly without even acknowledging they are aware of this. Codemasters have really failed this game.

@Faya

Why still no news about online championship? WHY?????

did you not recognize, this is the most requested feature to implement and not the other things???

will this come back or not? i am sure there were lots of meetings where you have discussed this topic!!!!!!!!

@Faya

One of the biggest topics in this forum and still no news. No "yes it will come" or "no it will not". If yes (date? month? of patch).

THIS is not what players deserve...

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Jajb said:

In the new patch they have changed AI difficulty in leagues to be set over 100, so they have listened to that part, it looks like leagues is the focus this year. So if they now add ability to change weather and time of day and save between sessions we will have the Online Championship mode back 

Incorrect, they will need to add the option of "realistic" cars as well.

Edited by Chazzb92
word

4 minutes ago, KillingJoke197 said:

Exactly. But I guess you mean it the other way round, they need to add realistic car performance as an option.

its been a long Monday! thanks will edit that now :)