Jump to content

No Online Championship on F1 2019

Recommended Posts

So patch 1.07 is out and you can now set league difficulty to 110 but nobody at Codemasters thought it would be wise to add realistic car performance as an option?....BAFFLING.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I.m referring to leagues, an the fact it does not save after pactise or qualy sessions 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i gave up this topic... this is the most important thing ever and the most gamers want this back and codemasters do not answer this question. this game is dead for my friends and me...  we can not play a championship together like in f1 2018... this is crazy and a very big mistake... we are bored of this game... congratulations codemasters... you killed the most important feature for the most of the gamers.... @Faya

we alle hope you will loose the license!

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I have had every F1 game over the years and I play mostly Online Championship with several of my friends during the year. Since this has been removed for no apparent reason I won't be purchasing this game along with several other friends until it is added. This is a huge step backwards for the series as racing through a season with your friends was once one of the best features.

Edited by Hawk777
  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Played 2018 for some time after 2019 came out but my friends are done with codemasters. I hope another company make A great f1 game soon or i need to sell my seat and wheel 😔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please Codemasters,

create a save option for Private Leagues at least.

This is what everybody wishes for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, xXRayakXx said:

Please Codemasters,

create a save option for Private Leagues at least.

This is what everybody wishes for.

And realistic performance...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Based on the above, I can't for the life of me think why codemasters don't interact with forum users much...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The above is based on them not saying or doing anything, not to mention the fact they have been blind to just have the simple things in the game in the 1st place. 

Its mostly common sense errors that is the issue with this thread 

And the fact i.ve just been playing it 6 or 7 hrs straight with a friend an we've had nothing but frustrating issues the whole way.

Agree no need for name calling tho so sorry to any cm team for my foul language, 

Hot driver head an frustration got the better of me.

I just want to play the game and enjoy it , theres no enjoyment with leagues at the moment, an this needs to be addressed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, vadar said:

The above is based on them not saying or doing anything, not to mention the fact they have been blind to just have the simple things in the game in the 1st place. 

Its mostly common sense errors that is the issue with this thread 

And the fact i.ve just been playing it 6 or 7 hrs straight with a friend an we've had nothing but frustrating issues the whole way.

Agree no need for name calling tho so sorry to any cm team for my foul language, 

Hot driver head an frustration got the better of me.

I just want to play the game and enjoy it , theres no enjoyment with leagues at the moment, an this needs to be addressed 

Totally agree. How can Liberty Media accept this? This should be a copy of the real F1. Feel like a F1 driver together with your friends. 

The AI is worst then ever. You worked on this game for almoust 10 years now and still didnt learn what ppl want. 

Pathetic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, RPJ1984 said:

Totally agree. How can Liberty Media accept this? This should be a copy of the real F1. Feel like a F1 driver together with your friends. 

The AI is worst then ever. You worked on this game for almoust 10 years now and still didnt learn what ppl want. 

Pathetic. 

Because Liberty Media most likely sees stuff like

  • "Highest rated PS4 racing game of 2018"
  • 511 employees across UK and KL
  • "experts predicting further significant growth going forward"
  • A bigger shift to digital games (59% of total sales were digital)
  • Games as a service plans
  • Codies "will invest an increasing proportion of its development budget to provide regular product updates."
  • Expansion into China (NetEase deal in 2018)
  • 5.5m F1 Esports viewers
  • Revenue increased significantly at least 4 years in a row (meaning that Codies can pay off their debts and stuff from the "half a decade of no profit" era)
  • Cash balance of 18.2m instead of last years -112.9m.
  • Humble Bundle partnerships
  • Codies' actions with topics such as Gender Pay Gap and Modern Slavery
  • No yearly releases missed! Something that directly affects if Liberty Media will renew the license for F1 2022 game onwards.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

Please note that I've removed a post for excessive swearing and abuse. 

Please remember to be constructive when giving us your feedback. I'm not saying you're not allowed to be upset or angry, I want to know if you are and I want to know what you're finding to be wrong, or if you don't like something. You cannot be rude or abusive when doing it though. Thanks, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Faya said:

Hallo zusammen,

Bitte beachten Sie, dass ich einen Beitrag wegen übermäßigen Fluchens und Missbrauchs entfernt habe. 

Bitte denken Sie daran, konstruktiv zu sein, wenn Sie uns Ihr Feedback geben. Ich sage nicht, dass Sie nicht verärgert oder wütend sein dürfen, ich möchte wissen, ob Sie verärgert sind und ich möchte wissen, was Sie für falsch halten oder ob Sie etwas nicht mögen. Sie können dabei jedoch nicht unhöflich oder missbräuchlich sein. Vielen Dank, 

And again just the usual blah blah. No two about whether or not something is being done about this problem. Is there a patch or not? That's all we want to know. @Faya

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

Please note that I've removed a post for excessive swearing and abuse. 

Please remember to be constructive when giving us your feedback. I'm not saying you're not allowed to be upset or angry, I want to know if you are and I want to know what you're finding to be wrong, or if you don't like something. You cannot be rude or abusive when doing it though. Thanks, 

People probably wouldn't feel the need to if you actually gave more then a half arsed response to one of the largest issues with the game, Its abysmal to think that the size of this thread has not actually managed to get more then a awfully coded message from you so far. Saying that, at this point I believe the lack of communication from you regarding it just means we will not be seeing any sort of updates to solve this and you just dont want to come out and outright say it -  just to leave the carrot dangling in front of our faces.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chazzb92 said:

People probably wouldn't feel the need to if you actually gave more then a half arsed response to one of the largest issues with the game, Its abysmal to think that the size of this thread has not actually managed to get more then a awfully coded message from you so far. Saying that, at this point I believe the lack of communication from you regarding it just means we will not be seeing any sort of updates to solve this and you just dont want to come out and outright say it -  just to leave the carrot dangling in front of our faces.

Irrespective of this, there is no need for abuse or foul language.

It's not going to solve anything.

After all, who in their right mind would want to interact with a load of forum posters who are abusive all the time? 

It's possible to post feedback and be respectful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SIMRACER123 said:

Irrespective of this, there is no need for abuse or foul language.

It's not going to solve anything.

After all, who in their right mind would want to interact with a load of forum posters who are abusive all the time? 

It's possible to post feedback and be respectful.

Completely agreed. It probably didnt come across great, but yes there is no need for it, but as a paying customer of a game you can understand when a product doesnt meet up to stands. Backed up by the fact that a large amount of sales are digital now and its nigh on impossible to get a refund if you are not satisfied (however not completed codemasters fault)

Dont get me wrong im not defending people being foul mouthed on a forum, but surely they must realise why people feel this way?

Most companies with any sense in this day and age have good community managements teams scouring forums for constant and quick feedback. Is this not literally Fayas job? so your other point I dont really feel I even need to query.

 

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Chazzb92 said:

 

Most companies with any sense in this day and age have good community managements teams scouring forums for constant and quick feedback. Is this not literally Fayas job? so your other point I dont really feel I even need to query.

 

 

Regardless of whether its her job or not, being abusive solves nothing.

We are talking about a computer game. Not something of huge importance.

Anyone losing the ability to control their temper over a computer game really needs to take a look at themselves and grow up really.

Thing is, people complain no one takes any notice of things they raise as bugs but why would anyone at codemasters take any posters comment that is filled with abuse with any ounce of credibility.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've been told that they are listening, so what else could Faya do exactly? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen her name in the credits aside from Developer Liaison.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SIMRACER123 said:

Unabhängig davon, ob es ihre Aufgabe ist oder nicht, Missbrauch löst nichts.

Wir sprechen über ein Computerspiel. Nicht etwas von großer Bedeutung.

Wer die Kontrolle über ein Computerspiel verliert, muss sich selbst ansehen und wirklich erwachsen werden.

Die Leute beschweren sich, dass niemand etwas bemerkt, das sie als Bugs ansprechen, aber warum sollte jemand bei Codemasters einen Plakatkommentar nehmen, der mit einer Unze Glaubwürdigkeit voller Missbrauch ist?

 

We paid a lot of money for something. Even if it's just a "game," it should work. This is definitely not the case with f1 2019. If the game were free, there would be no reason for discussion. But fact is and remains, the bad game musd can be improved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SIMRACER123 said:

Regardless of whether its her job or not, being abusive solves nothing.

We are talking about a computer game. Not something of huge importance.

Anyone losing the ability to control their temper over a computer game really needs to take a look at themselves and grow up really.

Thing is, people complain no one takes any notice of things they raise as bugs but why would anyone at codemasters take any posters comment that is filled with abuse with any ounce of credibility.

 

I think you completely missed the point where i agreed with you about being abusive not having any place here.

 

Regardless i will comment on your other points, yes we are talking about a computer game, one that you also care enough to find yourself on a forum for a game so you obviously care enough to voice your opinion.

 

The part about regardless about doing his/her job enough? Well if i wasnt doing my job i certainly wouldn't remain employed for long. There are hundreds of people on this forums screaming for answer yet we get nothing. At the end of the day us purchasing the game is essentially what pays their wages. If codies want in on this game for the long haul then this radio silence needs to improve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×