Contract negotiations on f1 2019

Hi codies, i have found a small min9r problem so far playing the f1 2019 game and i hope that it gets fixed the contract that randomly generated when i chose to join mclaren had my team order as 2nd driver so that i would replace lando norris since he is the second driver at mclaren but instead it had me replace carlos sainz. Please fix this if possible. 

On 6/25/2019 at 10:37 PM, MrGnashtastik said:

Mercedes-Hamilton

Ferrari-Vettel

Red Bull-Verstappen

Renault-Ricciardo (Though this is the only one I'm not 100% sure about)

Haas-Grosjean

Racing Point-Perez

McLaren-Norris

Alfa Romeo-Raikkonen

Toro Ross-Albon

Williams-Russel 

I'm not sure but I think if you go through F2, your teammates will be these people, and if you skip F2, your teammates will be the other people.

1 minute ago, Stevomock said:

I'm not sure but I think if you go through F2, your teammates will be these people, and if you skip F2, your teammates will be the other people.

You're correct, this is a workaround, however some people want the choice regardless of skipping the feeder series or not.

I myself want to fight Russell at Williams, whilst still having all the official 2019 drivers on the grid (skipping feeder series), this is not possible yet.

This is not a bug. The reason for this si that Lando came from F2. Same with Russel and Albon. So you cant replace them when you join the team.

if anyone can help please I really don't like how the contract negotiations screen always hovers on (NONE) even if other is selected because it really messed me up.

How often in Career mode do contracts get negotiated, I just got the game for my bday this weekend and I came from F1 2017 so these new contract features are new to me

I just finished Baku and I accidentally put none for all my perks even though I'm on 70 percent Ai in an Alfa, and finished in P2 (also in controller with little assist). I'm very annoyed and I want to go to Mclaren anyways. How often or how can I negotiate a contract, or will I have to wait for midseason or end of the season to negotiate or change teams?

4 hours ago, jacoboaviles said:

if anyone can help please I really don't like how the contract negotiations screen always hovers on (NONE) even if other is selected because it really messed me up.

How often in Career mode do contracts get negotiated, I just got the game for my bday this weekend and I came from F1 2017 so these new contract features are new to me

I just finished Baku and I accidentally put none for all my perks even though I'm on 70 percent Ai in an Alfa, and finished in P2 (also in controller with little assist). I'm very annoyed and I want to go to Mclaren anyways. How often or how can I negotiate a contract, or will I have to wait for midseason or end of the season to negotiate or change teams?

You can renegotiate your contract every 3 or 4 races I believe but it has to be within your value to the team t o do this you put the perks up you want and the best way is to try and get it as close as you can to the value bar without going over. It can be a little confusing at first I felt that when I was first introduced in F1 2018 but that's the basics just get as close as you can to the value bar without going over and the team is more likely to agree and give you those perks