Sign in to follow this  

F1 2015 Presentation

Hopefully those broadcast presentations are only used before/after races and when you are driving, you'll still have the race engineer.

mmpaw37 said:
If they've not implemented it in any of the previous iterations, personally, I very much doubt it will be in 2015.
That's a naive way of looking at it. They hadn't implemented classic content in any way before 2013.

guys don't you remember codies saying they cant present the game like in real life with official logo's and graphics etc because,,wait for it,,,FOM don't want people getting confused between the game and real life. its comical!

I will try to find the conversation thread, it was said on here and I clearly remember it being said, give me a bit time and i'l find it. But to be fair that's more FOM's fault than codies.

Yes they did say that. FOM were allegedly concerned that if Codemasters applied the official race graphics and realistic camera angles people would confuse game footage with real life. Im literally laughing as I type this, how can they expect anyone to beleive these farcical, flaccid excuses.

They also claimed that they were subjected to "hardware limitations" and the old consoles couldnt handle it even if they were to betray FOM's iron fist and put it into the game... hello anyone here played gta5? Clearly Codemasters were hardly pushing the boundaries of the old consoles.

they even had the audacity to claim that because their game boasted full grids the realistic replays would push the hardware too hard, um you're the official license holders maybe you clowns should have thought of that. People are paying good money EXPECTING no less than full grids, how dare you peanuts try to imply that its some kind of luxury or miracle of god.

sometimes I think their heads are so far up their own schphincters theyve lost touch with reality