Sign in to follow this  

Pad vs wheel

After testing this with me and my fellow league drivers. 

The pad has a massive advantage compared to wheel like last game 2018 it was close and a good representation of the difference between the devices, like I have said so many times that the wheel should be faster than pad, like if this game is to be looking at esports then pad has to be slower than wheel by a few tenths. Like if it isn't then what's the point buying a wheel for ? 

Like that's the biggest flaw atm, like pad drivers are coming on straight away and being on the pace, that shouldn't be. 

If it doesn't get patched then I'm sorry but no1 will play the game as much as the wheel drivers wont be interested.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, DanielMorris said:

After testing this with me and my fellow league drivers. 

The pad has a massive advantage compared to wheel like last game 2018 it was close and a good representation of the difference between the devices, like I have said so many times that the wheel should be faster than pad, like if this game is to be looking at esports then pad has to be slower than wheel by a few tenths. Like if it isn't then what's the point buying a wheel for ? 

Like that's the biggest flaw atm, like pad drivers are coming on straight away and being on the pace, that shouldn't be. 

If it doesn't get patched then I'm sorry but no1 will play the game as much as the wheel drivers wont be interested.

Request a feature for online to restrict wheel or pad only lobbys, I cant see them adjusting if its possible.

• Like 1