Sign in to follow this  

My game crashes

Hello

I have just bought the game and update nvidia driver. I started the game very happy and when I came to where it says "press any button" the game crashs out of nowhere. I can't find anything about it.

Hope somebody can help me

Edited by President2Salty

Hello,

I have also experienced multiple crashes when i try and load a multiplayer league race. 

I also find the game really laggy and not running smooth, compared tot F1 2018 (that runs fine!)

is anybody experiencing this as well.

My console: Xbox One S 

Internet: 150mb/s (So thats pretty good) 

really dont like the game at all how it runs now :(

Hi both!

Can you both please confirm the game you are referring to so that I can point you in the right direction? Thanks!

I believe OP is playing the current version on PC, since me mentioned nVidia.

OP, on Steam people are saying that playing in DX12 is causing crashes. Try playing in DX11 by right clicking on the game in your library and choosing this option. Also the Steam overlay might be a reason for it. I can't tell for sure because my game is running fine on PC.

On 6/29/2019 at 2:27 PM, CF86BR said:

I believe OP is playing the current version on PC, since me mentioned nVidia.

OP, on Steam people are saying that playing in DX12 is causing crashes. Try playing in DX11 by right clicking on the game in your library and choosing this option. Also the Steam overlay might be a reason for it. I can't tell for sure because my game is running fine on PC.

Wauw, you are a genius. It worked!! Thanks a lot 

• Haha 1

Thanks all! Glad to see @CF86BR was able to help you @President2Salty! I've also moved your thread to the F1 Games Technical Assistance forum so that it's in the right place.