Sign in to follow this  

F1 2019 - Steam shows 'Purchase' button instead of 'Play' [ZX]

Hi everyone,

I purchased a retail version of the Legends Edition in a local store. I successfully activated the game through Steam, I already have played about 3 hours. But today, Steam shows me the 'Purchase' button and I can't play anymore. Any advice?

f1wot.png

43 minutes ago, Balage06 said:

Hi everyone,

I purchased a retail version of the Legends Edition in a local store. I successfully activated the game through Steam, I already have played about 3 hours. But today, Steam shows me the 'Purchase' button and I can't play anymore. Any advice?

f1wot.png

Have you tried re-entering the Steam code?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

Have you tried re-entering the Steam code?

Haha, okay, I figured it out. It turns out there are two separate keys in the box, one for the game and one for the DLC's. I only activated the latter and for some reason, it was enough for early access, but now that the game has been released, Steam was missing the other key. Thanks!

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Balage06 said:

Haha, okay, I figured it out. It turns out there are two separate keys in the box, one for the game and one for the DLC's. I only activated the latter and for some reason, it was enough for early access, but now that the game has been released, Steam was missing the other key. Thanks!

You're not the first to post this. I think it should be made sticky! 😄