1 hour ago, Metzgerov said:

There was a patch 5 days ago. If you are playing then it got the day 1 update

error the patch day1 has yet to come out

3 hours ago, advanceapple said:

error the patch day1 has yet to come out

The patch came out Tuesday 

We are currently at 1.3.

1. Where are the patch notes?

2. Where is the transparency on scheduled dates for following patches?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, SturmDesTodes said:

We are currently at 1.3.

1. Where are the patch notes?

2. Where is the transparency on scheduled dates for following patches?

1, We don’t need patch notes as we never played it pre patch.

2, it’s hard to schedule patches as you don’t know how long it will take to make a patch, very dependent on whats being patched.

Just loaded game (PS4) and now downloading 1.3 which is 15GBs!

2 hours ago, dwin20 said:

Just loaded game (PS4) and now downloading 1.3 which is 15GBs!

That's the day 1 patch right there. No notes required for the day 1 patch. 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

So if 1.3 is the day one patch where is the career update e.g balancing teams because as it stands sauber are the worst team which is a joke and Williams should not be the 7/8 best team 

Ps I'm on xbox and it's been 1.3 since Monday at midnight when I could play it

Edited by Garymills84
  • Agree 1

Lee Mather already said on twitter or something like that that there wouldn’t be a day 1 patch on release day all his staff is tied up with getting the game out.  Be he did say that performance updates and patches were being worked on and would be coming!  Be patient, take this opportunity to practice a little then once the performance patch comes out it’ll be game on.  

• Like 1

Its just a bit irritating imo. Many of us are stuck in limbo waiting for the patches so we can play a realistic career with car performances. Not only that but anything less than 100% races are ruined due to tyre scaling issues. 

For those waiting in limbo for the patch: Stop waiting and start playing. Don't do 100% career yet is what I suggest.

The performance patch can take weeks to come out, at least this was the case with every release until now.

No, with every release the performance was as they thought it should be for that season and they only made small modifications when they thought it was necessary. This year the game has been released with the performance of last year. This year's performance still has to come with a future patch.

• Agree 1

I play GP mode and multiplayer but career and championship is just pointless with tyre scaling ruining the race 

6 minutes ago, CompLex1986 said:

No, with every release the performance was as they thought it should be for that season and they only made small modifications when they thought it was necessary. This year the game has been released with the performance of last year. This year's performance still has to come with a future patch.

They always release with the Australian GP performance and that was always how they released in August or September and weeks later came a patch that made them on par with the performance before or after summer break.

No, the never do that (summer break performance). The career mode should always start with the Australian GP performance. But that is not my point. My point is is that F1 2019 has been released with the F1 2018 performance. That is very apparent, because Ferrari is better than Mercedes and Williams can fight with the midfield while we all know that that is not true. Williams cannot fight with the midfield and Mercedes is the overall better car. The only advantage that the Ferrari has, over Mercedes, is their power train.

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, CompLex1986 said:

No, the never do that (summer break performance). The career mode should always start with the Australian GP performance. But that is not my point. My point is is that F1 2019 has been released with the F1 2018 performance. That is very apparent, because Ferrari is better than Mercedes and Williams can fight with the midfield while we all know that that is not true. Williams cannot fight with the midfield and Mercedes is the overall better car. The only advantage that the Ferrari has, over Mercedes, is their power train.

This is true which should not be the case. It should be based on Winter testing like the car designs are. 

I also will not buy into the "But this year they released it early" rubbish as an excuse. They said the game has been worked on for 2 years so where's the planning in getting the performances done in time? Answer there wasn't any. It's just been left to be done later so what's been happening over the last 2 years? Classic cars? F2? Leagues? This all takes 2 years of time and priority over the basics of the yearly game which is always going to be new car designs and performance? Pretty poor if you ask me!

2 hours ago, CompLex1986 said:

Was Ferrari better than Mercedes in 2018?