Suggestions for improving the "Clubs" web pages

Posted (edited)

Here are some suggestions for improving the "Clubs" web pages, which appear a bit rudimentary to me right now.

• As long as I'm a member of only one club, this club does not show up under "My Clubs". This bug should be fixed.
  • The exact schedule of the current championship should be visible somewhere. I cannot find anything except the "Championship in Progress" bar.
  • The "Championship Standings" pages should contain explanations as to what the individual columns mean. Currently I have no idea.
  • Under "Recent Results", it should be possible to display results for an entire location and an entire championship, not just for individual stages.
  • It would be nice if we could upload custom images as the club title image.
Edited by Laserjones
  • Like 1

Great idea!

Plus one: Codemasters should add a Summary page for every club progress.
The problem is now we have to click all the stages to check our (and our rivals) results.

Should better to add a new Tab or page where all stages results should shown in one place, at least our results

Summary of the Event:

XY results 🔻
(should add a dropdown list to select player)

Stage 1 9th +0.23
Stage 2 11th +1.01
Stage 3 8th +0.31
Stage 4 6th +0.14
Stage 5 7th +0.16

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Addition: The driver names in the leaderboards are inconsistent. It seems like sometimes the RaceNet name is displayed, sometimes the Xbox/Steam/PS4 gamertag. For example, in the last event of my club, the name of the winner displayed in the "Championship Standings" differs from the name displayed in the "Recent Results", even though it's the same person. I think that all leaderboards in the game and on the web should only display the RaceNet name.

• Thanks 1

all are great suggestions, and I say but, should already be working, however I want to add but a suggestion, which is the possibility of having several categories of cars in the same championship, that already had in Dirt Rally! this one has not!

It would also be great if we could assign a custom name to each championship (such as "25th Group B Rally Argentina"), which should be visible on the web pages and within the game.

• Thanks 1