Sign in to follow this  

Something CodeMasters completely forgot for Autosport and Grid 2 Split Screen. Please fix .

Sometimes it`s the little things that make all the difference to a game.
My m8s and I have always enjoyed playing Splitscreen since the old NHS games and it`s great to have Splitscreem mode on PC in Grid 2 and Autosport.
Now the problem is while we are racing it`s difficult to tell who is shifting what gear  since we hear the gears mixed up in the stereo sound.
NFS solved this problem easily by having Player 1 sound in the right Speaker and Player 2 sound in the left speaker or vice versa.
Please patch Grid 2, Autosport and future Grid Splitscreens this way as it makes racing with manual gears a lot easier. Frankly, I`m surprised nobody in Codemasters thought of adding this as an option in the Audio.

One last question. A friend of mine`s name is Martin. Martin is spoken as a name in Grid, Grid2, but not in Autosport. Why did you remove that name in Autosport? Someone called Martin upset you guys maybe ? No big deal, but my friend asked me to ask. Luckily my name is still in. :)

Would appreciate a reply.

They have stated that support has basically finished, the game is as is, can't you both wear headphones and turn down other vehicle sounds and turn up engine sounds? There must be a manual way around it?

We`ve tried loads of ways around it doing all sorts of things. Makes no difference. Can`t believe no one noticed this before. It makes Splitscreen gaming pretty hard as we mistake eachother`s gears half the time.
I thought Autosport was a recent game? they stopped supporting it already?? Anything for the fast cash, eh.

Well I`d appreciate if they put a little attention here! We paid money for this game. I got the PC version and he the xbox version which means when we call round we only need to bring our control pads. How do i get their attention?
Do I have to send them a letter?