F1 2019 - Skill Rating system broken [SG]

7 hours ago, KRASHOVARIDE said:

Can confirm that after playing three races this evening and gaining 5/6 places a time that points system is shocking.

lobby of 12, from back of pack to 4th twice...couple points awarded, if this is how it is then that “pure gold” trophy will take an eternity! 

Finishing position relative to grid position does not factor into the points system ... as far as I am aware

6 hours ago, KRASHOVARIDE said:

Out of interest when I’ve hit another player be it lack of concentration or a bunched up first corner the algorithm obviously knows I’m at fault, however from what I’ve seen if I’ve been the one shunted my skill points decrease.

wouldnt it be a case of implementing something that associates to the instigator of the offence to lose skill points as opposed to the current setup of the i fortune guy getting hit? 

I cut a corner, I’m penalised, I hit another I’m penalised, illegal manoeuvres I’m penalised......shunted by a third party, skill rating penalty, I fail to see how that would have been a good idea from the off? Unless ofcourse the skill involved to NOT get hit is at question but I guess that’s a whole other issue. 

You don't lose skill rating points from being hit or hitting other people, only your safety rating is effected by the penalties you may get from these things happening.

Skill rating points are gained/lost depending on your finishing position in race, you are compared to each of the other racers and the system figures out whether you should lose or gain points and how many on a 1 to 1 basis for each racer in the field. You aren't losing skill points for penalties from corner cutting or collisions

10 hours ago, DarrenAH said:

Even though you may not lose as many points due to these types of results, because of the decrease in points gained it can still wipe out all the gains made from the previous 10 normal races ... gaining 10 points in 1.08 is the same as gaining 5 points in 1.09 if the anomalous result means you lose 50 points in 1.08 but only 25 points in 1.09. I'm hoping you see where I'm coming from, it's less but it's still the same.

What we're hoping to see from this update is a little different. More like going from +10 / -50 to +5 /-15, to use your example (not actual numbers, of course). The ratio of the 'extreme' losses should be more favourable, and that's one of the data points we'll be keeping an eye on to ensure things have changed in the way we expect them to.

We are still looking at the other concerns with the system, but we have to be cautious in the way we approach them. I'm sure you can appreciate it would be very easy to overcompensate for one issue or another if we're not careful.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Britpoint said:

What we're hoping to see from this update is a little different. More like going from +10 / -50 to +5 /-15, to use your example (not actual numbers, of course). The ratio of the 'extreme' losses should be more favourable, and that's one of the data points we'll be keeping an eye on to ensure things have changed in the way we expect them to.

We are still looking at the other concerns with the system, but we have to be cautious in the way we approach them. I'm sure you can appreciate it would be very easy to overcompensate for one issue or another if we're not careful.

Thanks for the clarification on that. I do understand where you are coming from in your need to take small steps when altering the system. My concern is that at some point development will eventually cease on this game and with how the production process works taking steps that are too small may result in running out out time before being able to implement the system you are wanting to achieve.

That said I must, and do, trust that you guys know what you are doing, what you want to achieve and how long it should take to get there.

Not sure if you saw the edit I made this morning in my last post but I'm sure you can appreciate that from our perspective in 1.09 achieving 2000 points for gold rating is now more difficult and could take many more races to achieve than before unless you win in large lobbies regularly. Could there be a possibility of altering the rating thresholds to accommodate the new gains and losses that are now in place?

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, DarrenAH said:

Lastly, and slightly of topic of the reply to your post, I have asked in the thread previously but will ask you directly if that is OK ... you must realise that the longevity of these yearly releases is limited, the multiplayer especially. As I say there is, at max 200ish people online (on Xbox) searching for ranked races and there is pretty much no point in racing in a lobby of 5 people, any gains will be tiny and losses are a lot more likely, and from what I have seen in a two person lobby the winner might not gain even a single point where as the loser will probably drop a few or more. So how do you see this being a viable system in the future? In a years time when the new game is out will anyone be able to rank up at all in F1 2019?

This is exactly what I was trying to show with my picture... 38 online players for "S" safety rating at the time the game is at its most popular !!!

2019-08-21_9-07-43_PM-hpwxfbga.png

T300, racing rig U.K.,

ps4 ,league owners of f12019 ,18, 17 , 16 ,15 ,

pcars1 and 2 assetto corsa ,dirt rally and 2.0, Gt sports ,

iracing on PC ,

tbh f1 2019 for wheel users was brilliant , ffb was brilliant , pad vs wheel was equal,

the game worked 99% from day one release,

f12019 worked upto patch 1;05 all was working brilliantly , then patch 1.06 ffb was 30% muted ,with each patch after its got worse ,patch 1.07 ffb 35% muted , patch 1.08 50% ffb muted , patch 1.09 ffb 35% muted,

all the FFB related problems for wheel users was posted in great detail ,nothing was done, so we all suggested to  rollback to patch 1.05. ,again nothing was done and not one single reply to anyone who posted theses problems,

pad vs wheel is now stupidly unfair,. Pad users can go flat out thru most corners ,

this game use to reward the more you used no assists the faster you would go, not anymore,

f1 2019 was a official game in conjunction with Liberty media ,so who made the decisions to go with pad users ,

when this game first released lobbies were full mostly of sim races with there wheels and pad users were moaning we could keep up with them,

f1 2019  upto patch 1.05 was just as good as pcars2 and dare I say not far behind iracing for FFB,

sales have dropped off so badly that from patch 1.06 price was reduced by 30% in little under 6 weeks, 

weell codemasters look how long the life of pcars2 has lasted 2 and half years and still going strong,

vs 6 weeks f12019 , longevity says a lot about a game  ,and unless codies rollback to patch 1.05 or fix bugs from the patches after 1.05 ,this game will keep on nose diving ,

and that's what I don't understand , longevity equals long term profit ,equals future customer base , codemasters are themselves ruining f12019 , I love f1 and f1 games ,

what on earth must a shareholder think when they see the shelf life  of a video game 6 weeks ,yet 1 year to produce a great game,

thats where I am coming from, Pcars went out of there way to Atleast try to fix bugs ,we have the complete oppersite with f12019 , 

codemasters you are a great video games company and we all support you , 

• Agree 1

@Britpoint Hello from the land of DiRT 🙂

I’ve been almost exclusively playing Ranked in F1 2019, currently sitting at around 1900/C on Xbox. Gold is the goal given I go for all Achievements in a game when I can 🙂 

The 1.9 update has stopped me losing 100+ points for getting rear-ended at Turn 1, so thanks for that 🙂 

I am noticing that potential point gains are limited however and I have a question: is the points system also weighted depending on how many people are in a lobby?

At the moment most races I’m in on Xbox tend to have around 10 players, and I usually finish 3rd or 4th. This typically only gives me 10-15 points gain despite the effort required to achieve such a good result. A similar result in a 15 person lobby gets me around 40 points.

When I played in smaller lobbies the gain/loss seemed to be smaller, so I now avoid all Ranked Lobbies with less than 10 players.

Given the potential point gains and the fact I’m not quick enough to win (my problem, I know), I am tempted to avoid all Lobbies with less than 15 players. Unfortunately outside of peak times (Friday evenings and weekends) I rarely see such player counts.

As a side-note, I only do 5 Lap races. Are the potential gains higher in 25% Lobbies? 

Posted (edited)

Ok, I don't want to celebrate just yet, but I think the changes are slightly positive. I played about 4 races today and got hit in 2 of them which meant I finished toward the back losing points, not a huge amount tho. However I did end up with more points at the end than when I started. Unfortunately I got a terrible migraine so I decided against continuing. Also I'm still in the 1500s so I guess points scoring is not as punishing.

I would also like to add/confirm that finding larger lobbies on weekdays is becoming a pain. Can't find more than 5-7 players most of the time. I'm on PS4, C rank. It seems like people are gravitating towards Unranked as I can find plenty of lobbies (some even full) during the same time.

Some numbers I remember:

2nd/12... gained 25pts (played a day earlier)

9th/19... gained 7pts (late join started from back)

8th/13... lost ~10pts (got hit)

The next 2 races about same lobby size (can't recall quite exactly), finished 9th (rammed in one of the corners) lost ~15, then finished 2nd and gained ~30.

Edited by DizzyDavidson

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, PJTierney said:

When I played in smaller lobbies the gain/loss seemed to be smaller, so I now avoid all Ranked Lobbies with less than 10 players.

Given the potential point gains and the fact I’m not quick enough to win (my problem, I know), I am tempted to avoid all Lobbies with less than 15 players. Unfortunately outside of peak times (Friday evenings and weekends) I rarely see such player counts.

I have this same line of thinking and actively avoid smaller lobbies as there is next to no point taking the risk of losing those precious points if you don't come out with a win, or in the top 3 at least.

Doing it this way I was up to 1680 at my peak, after a few mistakes on my part, being hit by poor drivers quite a few times, going head long into a car that's in the middle of the track sideways because he hasn't been ghosted yet quite often (losing wing, getting a penalty and ending up at the back even before having to pit) and the multiple game crashes and disconnects (100s of points lost to this) means that I was all the way down to 1190 😲 (version 1.08)

I've clawed my way back up to 1347 now but seeing as though the gains are lowered it's taking even longer than before, and coupling this with having to find large lobbies of higher ranks I can search for over an hour before I race anyone at all.

Edited by DarrenAH

Posted (edited)

@Hoo @Britpoint

You have asked us to keep you updated on the system following the 1.09 update, so, since my last post (above), I played a few more races, 4 in total ...

Started at 1347 points (Silver 1)

6 player lobby, finished 2nd ... gained 7 points

12 player lobby, finished 4th ... gained 17 points

14 player lobby, finished 7th ... gained 3 points

At this point I was sitting at 1374, an increase of 27 points (terrible for the amount of time put in if you ask me)

12 player lobby, finished 10th ... lost 20 points

The 10th place was because of 1st corner incident which turned a car sideways in front of me on the track and no where for me to go, the car was solid when (I believe) it should be ghosted. So I hit it, and I get hit in the back, front wing gone completely and I have a 3 second time penalty.

Ideally I would say to just straight up turn off collisions in ranked races, to get a true representation of the skill of the drivers on track, which is what you are aiming for I guess,  you can leave the system and everything as it was in 1.08 but remove collision, let people race their own races.

I doubt that will ever happen, but at the very least find a way to ghost cars stopped on the track please!

I think that this reinforces the original posts point that the loss is still too high compared to the gain, and also my point that as you have altered the system for both losses and gains it has essentially done nothing to alleviate that issue.

Edited by DarrenAH

The best way is change the trophy. For casual Player the trophy is unattainable. In F1 2018 the trophy was Every artist was first an amateur and thats was fine. Get a skill rating in multiplayer mode, no matter whats skill rating

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Kimrai563 said:

The best way is change the trophy. For casual Player the trophy is unattainable. In F1 2018 the trophy was Every artist was first an amateur and thats was fine. Get a skill rating in multiplayer mode, no matter whats skill rating

I posted a suggestion to change the requirements to Achieve a Gold skill rating OR complete 1000 ranked races as both require dedication and I don't think it would cheapen the achievement for the players that have already gotten it through increasing the skill rating

Didn't get much traction though so I don't think people liked the idea

Edited by DarrenAH
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

The waiting for players glitch happened to me again, details posted in the dedicated thread for that stuff ... https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/41886-multiplayer-ranked-race-gets-stuck-on-waiting-for-other-players/

However I am posting here as once again, through no fault of my own I have had to force quit the game which means I lose points for quitting early, this time it was 38 points instead of the 100s I've lost from it before but that's still going to take an up to and hour and a lot of luck to get back.

It's getting to the point that I can't deal with the stress of this game anymore, getting the pure gold achievement/trophy is hard and I don't mind that, I want to improve myself and was going to look at learning manual gears to try elevate myself to higher finishing positions ... but now I honestly don't see the point in playing anymore until something worth while is done to fix the system itself.

Why is it set to lose points if you drop out by either disconnect or just straight quitting the race? There are zero detrimental effects if someone does this, either have it effect safety rating instead or have it set to lose a flat 10 points or something.

Will there be any compensation for the points lost from glitches like the one many have experienced in the other thread? I said 500 across the board for every player that has played a ranked race since launch, costs you almost nothing to do and everyone's rank will level out again anyway but makes people feel better.

Edited by DarrenAH
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

So after playing some more races today, I came to the conclusion that the changes are very minimal in the overall path and not necessarily positive. 

First off, the safety rating was changed. It seems as long as you don't get a penalty you improve. I didn't seem to lose rating from just warnings like before. That means you can cut corners and hit people and still move up as long as no penalty was given. Now even higher ratings will have dirtier racers.

Second, the skill rating. With lowering both the gain/loss now you need to do more races (as it was mentioned before), and with that more times taken out. And finishing at the back is still quite a big loss. There have been numerous times where I'm 4th-6th/15 and get hit on the first lap (or hit someone who is in the middle of the track sideways) and have to fight from the back with a broken car losing 20-30pts. That can still wipe a whole lotta progress (considering some races I only get 2-4 pts). Now you just have to deal with it longer.

At this point I welcome the achievement/trophy being changed to what it was last year, even doing 1000 races as an other option (at least I won't have to care if I have bad races because of others and it keeps ranked races alive longer), or that 500 pts reparation idea. Without a significant change to the system this still is just a headache.

• Agree 2

On 8/24/2019 at 3:43 PM, PJTierney said:

@Britpoint Hello from the land of DiRT 🙂

I’ve been almost exclusively playing Ranked in F1 2019, currently sitting at around 1900/C on Xbox. Gold is the goal given I go for all Achievements in a game when I can 🙂 

The 1.9 update has stopped me losing 100+ points for getting rear-ended at Turn 1, so thanks for that 🙂 

I am noticing that potential point gains are limited however and I have a question: is the points system also weighted depending on how many people are in a lobby?

At the moment most races I’m in on Xbox tend to have around 10 players, and I usually finish 3rd or 4th. This typically only gives me 10-15 points gain despite the effort required to achieve such a good result. A similar result in a 15 person lobby gets me around 40 points.

As a side-note, I only do 5 Lap races. Are the potential gains higher in 25% Lobbies? 

Quick update, finally got there 😄

Gained 100 points in an hour after finding a 17-20 person lobby, and getting 2nd place 4 times in a row.

Guess I can take it easy now, good luck to everyone else still chasing 🙂 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, DarrenAH said:

It's getting to the point that I can't deal with the stress of this game anymore, getting the pure gold achievement/trophy is hard and I don't mind that, I want to improve myself and was going to look at learning manual gears to try elevate myself to higher finishing positions ... but now I honestly don't see the point in playing anymore until something worth while is done to fix the system itself.

Again, it's the same here... I completely stopped playing and I do not intend to do it again until there is a significant change to the system.

I tried to apply your recommendations (lobby of 10 players or more + safety rarting C), but it's IMPOSSIBLE... I rarely find lobby of 6+ players in S and it's practically impossible to lower safety in patch 1.09

🛑 It's over for me... see ya !!! 

Edited by TotalBeerFest
  • Sad 2

Posted (edited)

Another update, few more races today and today I wanted to try smaller lobbies to see if gaining it is worth gaining a few points from these or if it is better to wait for the bigger lobbies - XB1, 5 laps started at 1309, silver 1

12 player lobby, finished 2nd ... gained 26 points

9 player lobby, finished 3rd ... gained 12 points

8 player lobby, finished 3rd ... gained 8 points

5 player lobby, finished 3rd ... gained 5 points - beaten by a gold 1 and a silver 3, beat a bronze 2 and a bronze 3

4 player lobby, finished 2nd ... gained 3 points - beaten by a silver 3, beat a bronze 2 and a bronze 3

3 player lobby, finished 2nd ... gained/lost 0 points - beaten by a silver 3, beat a bronze 3

3 player lobby, finished 3rd ... lost 5 points - beaten by a silver 2 and a silver 3

This one I don't get, the others I understand (although not necessarily agree with) but as a silver 1 I am surely expected to lose to the silver 2 and 3 in the lobby? So I would have thought it would be another gain/loss of 0, but to lose 5 wipes out the last 30 minutes or more of racing.

On the opposite side I'm sure the guy winning barely gained points, if at all as he was beating people rated much lower than him. A win should surely guarantee a few points, even if it is a 1v1. I would say 5 points would be a little something but in this update 5 points is quite a lot, just a single point would be enough now I think. Haven't been able to successfully get a 1v1 lobby though yet to see if there are any gains.

4 player lobby, finished 2nd ... gained 3 points - beaten by a silver 3, beat a silver one and bronze 3

5 player lobby, finished 1st ... gained 10 points - beat a bronze 3, silver 3, silver 1 and a silver 2

3 player lobby, finished 1st ... gained 6 points - beat 2 silver 1s

So after hours of racing and racing pretty well if I say so myself, I went up a total of 68 points. This is not worth the time and effort put in. So in conclusion .... no, in my opinion smaller lobbies aren't worth racing. The gains are tiny and the losses can be small but still has a big impact on the gains.

The only reason to race smaller lobbies is if you know you will definitely win, anything less than a win is almost a waste of time, and I'm at silver 1! Silver 2 and 3 have an even harder time gaining points if they are constantly placed in the same lobbies as I have been in, which they obviously are as I have raced against them

And to finish the day ...

8 player lobby, finished 7th ... lost 16 points - beaten by a bronze 3 and the rest silver 1s, beat a silver 1

Unsurprisingly a first corner incident, I am spun out - 2 sec time penalty - I'm sideways not the track not ghosted, I get hit and lose my front wing - 3 sec time penalty. After replacing the wing I catch up to the guy in 7th who side-swipes me into the barrier where I lose my wing again - 2 sec time penalty. That guy quit out before the end of the race and is the only guy I beat.

I obviously don't know for sure but I'm pretty certain that in the 1.08 system I would have had a greater increase overall for the finishes today, even though the losses would have been bigger the larger gains would have out-weighed them.

Edited by DarrenAH

Posted (edited)

😫..

Edited by ciao77
Wrong message sorry😅

Just to say..i lost 130pts for a disconnession..from 1520 to 1380...i dont know what to say. From the day one i lost hundreds of points..now i have to restart again..i surrender..i tried but i cant..people ramming at you destroing my car..points lost..disconnection..points lost..good bye and good luck..

• Sad 2

i would have bought the game on release, then i saw this trophy. "pure gold" is the one thing that is keeping me from getting the game.

• Agree 2

Game is a joke. I have players cars ghosted the whole race while their friend drives slow and lets him drive on by to win which cost me the win. Gold rating trophy is a joke, i get disconnected and lose points, start on pole get smashed lose points, some guy has a bad race crashed into you to ruin your race. Lose points. You lose points of everything and gain very little for actually winning. First f1 game ive bought on ps4 and it will be the last, its a shame off how much of a mess they have made this game and trophy to be.

• Sad 1

Arrgh!

So I've been gaining points little by little then 3 races in a row got taken out. Some moron likes to break in the middle of the straight just when I'm slip streaming and another one likes to side swipe me. Lost 80 pts in those races. That's all the work I put in yesterday AND today.

@Hoo@Britpoint WHY? WHY? WHY?/How long do we have to put up with this? Did we do something to you guys that you have to punish us so bad?

I swear, @blyyy is the smartest out of all of us.

• Agree 1

I really don't want this thread to fall into people just complaining about the game. IMO the game itself is fine, most of the time it works as it should, it feels good to play and drive in the different cars. You can see the time, effort and polish that has gone into it.

The issue this thread it trying to address is specifically the skill rating system so please try and keep it on topic, provide information of your experiences with evidence and/or numbers to back it up. Just saying "I lost points, this game sucks!" does not help.

@Hoo @Britpoint Please confirm that you are still wanting info about this, more relevant information the better - lobby sizes, finishing position, other players ratings, your points gained/lost, anything else needed?

I have been struggling for motivation to go back into Ranked races myself, since my last post:

Starting points - 1361

8 player lobby, finished 3rd ... gained 8 points - beaten by a silver 1 and a silver 2. Beat two silver 1s, two bronze threes and a Silver 2

Game crashed ... lost 28 points

6 player lobby, finished 1st ... gained 15 points - beat a silver 2 and four silver 1s

9 player lobby, finished 6th (sideways car not ghosted) ... lost 6 points - beaten by three silver 1s and two silver 2s, beat two silver 2s and a silver 1

Flogging a dead horse with this non ghosting of stationary cars, there must be a trigger for it to happen, if it's a time thing can it be changed to 1ms, or less, before ghosted?

12 player lobby, finished 10th ... lost 20 points - beaten by five silver 1s and four silver 2s,  beat a bronze 3 and a silver 1 

12 player lobby, finished 4th ... gained 16 points - beaten by a silver 3 and two silver 1s, beat five silver 1s, a bronze 3 and two silver 2s

Start line glitch "waiting for players" - one guy sets off, rest on start line. He crashes and quits, race starts as normal but drop outs from start line not in final standings - video added to https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/41886-multiplayer-ranked-race-gets-stuck-on-waiting-for-other-players/

8 player lobby, finished 4th ... gained 3 points - beaten by three silver 1s, beat a silver 1, two silver 2s and a bronze 3

10 player lobby, finished 9th ... lost 22 points - beaten by four silver 1s, a bronze 3, a silver 3 and two silver 2s, beat a bronze 3 

15 player lobby, finished 4th ... gained 25 points - beaten by a silver 1, a silver 2 and a silver 3, beat five silver 1s, three silver 2s, two bronze 3s and one 1 placement racer

I got knocked in this race too and would like to ask that the "reset to track" option should be the default whenever the start button is pressed, sometimes defaults to "race director". I think if the game is paused before race or when "reset to track" available as you are on the track the top option is "race director" and then it defaults to last highlighted instead of top option the next time the game is paused. Could that be changed please.

Ended the day on 1352 ... I shouldn't have played basically.

I have highlighted in bold where I believe you can see that the points are either too few (gains) or too many (losses) for the finishing position/ranks of the other racers. Am I right or do you think that these are what you would expect?

All of my points losses this weekend came from knocks and spins, F1 isn't like other racing games but still people treat it like one and that will never change so in my mind you have to build things into the game to compensate for this.

To add another couple of suggestions for system changes;

If you don't want to remove points losses for early quits, etc and are reluctant to reduce it for bad finishes can you at least put a cap on it? For example (in the lower gains of the 1.09 system) max points loss for anything is 10 points, that would include, last place finish, DNF or disconnect for whatever reason.

Have a separate set of ranked lobbies that have collisions off, set the points gain lower than the collisions on ranked races (if you do this you would need to raise the gains back up again though) but allow people to have the choice, I can almost guarantee that the majority of people will be in the no collision lobbies.

Edited by DarrenAH

@DarrenAH You're right. I'm guilty of that too. I MAY have gone off a wee bit... without adding any useful info. :classic_laugh:

My bad.

12 hours ago, DarrenAH said:

Starting points - 1361

Ended the day on 1352 ... I shouldn't have played basically.

But you feel our pain.

Anyway, I don't think separate lobbies with collision on/off is gonna happen as they don't want to divide up ranked (that was the reason behind not putting skill rating in unranked). And they won't just turn it off for all cause we'll have a new set of people complaining in a new topic. Just my 2 cents.

20 hours ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Anyway, I don't think separate lobbies with collision on/off is gonna happen as they don't want to divide up ranked (that was the reason behind not putting skill rating in unranked). And they won't just turn it off for all cause we'll have a new set of people complaining in a new topic. Just my 2 cents.

I know you are probably right, just trying to throw some kind of ideas around, hoping something might spark a change in some way

When it comes down to it the best change they could make is the first request in the OP, and pretty much why the thread was made in the first place, it is also something that they have shown they are able to do already, alter the gains and losses. What should be done though is to increase the gains and reduce the losses, not reducing them across the board as they did in 1.09

Edited by DarrenAH

16 hours ago, DarrenAH said:

When it comes down to it the best change they could make is the first request in the OP, and pretty much why the thread was made in the first place, it is also something that they have shown they are able to do already, alter the gains and losses. What should be done though is to increase the gains and reduce the losses, not reducing them across the board as they did in 1.09

Totally agree

@Hoo@Britpoint - Ok here are some races I did today (with pics attached):

Brazil (8/14): -1pts

Australia (3/13): +18pts

Italy (6/13): -2pts

Germany (2/11): +17pts (This one was a weird one, everyone on grid but the race didn't want to start then let some people start one by one, sorry didn't make vid)

China (3/15): +24pts

United States (2/10): +18pts

I'm not sure which one's fair, which one's not, but I think podium should give a little more points in a lobby of 10+ (especially 15). I mean if I lose 30+ pts for finishing 3rd from the back in a smaller lobby, I would like to earn the same for the opposite.

PS: Never had a day this good. It's usually 1 step forward 3/4 back.

F1® 2019_20190902195532.jpg

F1® 2019_20190902201328.jpg

F1® 2019_20190902202819.jpg

F1® 2019_20190902204319.jpg

F1® 2019_20190902205935.jpg

F1® 2019_20190902211535.jpg

Edited by DizzyDavidson