Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2019 - Skill Rating system broken [SG]


Patricko

Recommended Posts

Codemasters, please put another patch in.

I set out to have a clean and fair race every race I go into. Yet 95% or more of the time, there is always one or two that set out to ram you no matter which division you are in, for example S, A and B. 

I never retaliate and yet I get penalised when people ram into me by losing points.

Do you intend on putting this horrible trophy/achievement into F1 2020 too?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2020 at 11:36 AM, Chris2468 said:

Codemasters, please put another patch in.

I set out to have a clean and fair race every race I go into. Yet 95% or more of the time, there is always one or two that set out to ram you no matter which division you are in, for example S, A and B. 

I never retaliate and yet I get penalised when people ram into me by losing points.

Do you intend on putting this horrible trophy/achievement into F1 2020 too?

It's unbelievable how IT'S IMPOSSIBLE to race fairly, i always get Contact and Corner cutting when they ram me from behind like there is no tomorrow. Horrible rating system. It's worse than a war to get this achievement.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I swear to god, if they gonna put the same ******** and unfair trophy like that in F1 2020, I'm gonna rate it 2/10...

No online trophies! Nobody likes them and the people who makes them. Can you understand that Codies? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Patricko said:

I swear to god, if they gonna put the same ******** and unfair trophy like that in F1 2020, I'm gonna rate it 2/10...

No online trophies! Nobody likes them and the people who makes them. Can you understand that Codies? 

They are BROKEN and the only thing they achieve is getting players angry and less fond of the series EVERY time they go to Multiplayer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, andry9611 said:

They are BROKEN and the only thing they achieve is getting players angry and less fond of the series EVERY time they go to Multiplayer.

Edit: and i can't get all of them because they are REFUSING to stick to the usual cycle not doing ANY FEATURE RACE for MONTHS.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna hold off buying the next F1 game until they give us the next featured event in the 2019 game and they don't have any gold skill requirements going forward. Not putting up with this anymore, and you shouldn't have to either.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Chris2468 said:

Gonna hold off buying the next F1 game until they give us the next featured event in the 2019 game and they don't have any gold skill requirements going forward. Not putting up with this anymore, and you shouldn't have to either.

I'm doing this too. But i'm afraid they couldn't care less about the fanbase.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just don't get this trophy, how is this skill based when people are just taking you off the track, i've lost so many points this week because someone has punted me off, this is the most frustrated i've ever been playing a game online.

The rewards for finishing in the top half or on the podium are so small but when I am taken out in the 1st corner and lose my front wing if I quit then I get 60 points taken away.

How is anyone supposed to get better at the game when they are constantly being hit (an being hit and getting penalties hows that work?)

Sorry for the rant but it's so annoying

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sponge0812 said:

I just don't get this trophy, how is this skill based when people are just taking you off the track, i've lost so many points this week because someone has punted me off, this is the most frustrated i've ever been playing a game online.

The rewards for finishing in the top half or on the podium are so small but when I am taken out in the 1st corner and lose my front wing if I quit then I get 60 points taken away.

How is anyone supposed to get better at the game when they are constantly being hit (an being hit and getting penalties hows that work?)

Sorry for the rant but it's so annoying

Don't worry we all feel like this. But the worst thing is Codemasters couldn't care less, they just wont listen. All they care about is money.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Im going to add to this as it's just happened to me again, when you are driving along and people crash in front of you and then come back on the track so you hit them as you can't get out of the way, whats the point, why are they not ghost cars straight away, sometimes they are then they are not, you hit them so it ruins your race when you have no other option, no skill required just bad logic for a multiplayer game

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, sponge0812 said:

Im going to add to this as it's just happened to me again, when you are driving along and people crash in front of you and then come back on the track so you hit them as you can't get out of the way, whats the point, why are they not ghost cars straight away, sometimes they are then they are not, you hit them so it ruins your race when you have no other option, no skill required just bad logic for a multiplayer game

Happens to me all the time, I'd rather they crash in front of me so I have time to react and gain some places, but when they crash out on a blind corner and rejoin the track straight in front of you leaving you no room to react so you hit them and end up retiring just makes my blood boil, yes they should be ghosted. End up losing a bunch of points when this happens.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...