Glitch Trophy: First Ten Down - Complete 10 races online [ZX]

Yep, it's not working. Who would guess that Codemasters game is broken at a release. We can expect another stat reset. This is becoming quite baffling. 

Hi all, can you let me know which platform you are on, please? 

Posted (edited)

Steam. As you can see on global achievments stats page, still no one in world unlock this achievment.

Edited by ReikoRaph

19 hours ago, Faya said:

I have the same issue, I'm on PS4.

It's almost 99,99% obvious they will do stats reset. The same was in 2017 and in 2018. This is their way to solve things, delete all players progress... 

• Confused 1

I'm on xbox one and iv not unlocked this achievement aswell and iv done over 200 online race

On 7/1/2019 at 6:01 PM, Faya said:

PS4

Havent got this trophy activated either, have well over 10 races completed, its a bit of a slap in the face really to buy a game thats not working as intended

@Faya many other company’s can fix trophy glitches without a stat reset if you do it again for the 3rd year running im trading it in and burying this series, cant be bothered building my way up and achieving the almost impossible gold skill rank for you to just wipe it. 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

The 10 races will be fixed, they have to do it so I'm not worried about it. What worries me is the Pure Gold trophy which is 100x harder and almost impossible to do right now. We have separate topic for this problem, so you can go there if someone wants to share their opinion about Skill Rating. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Patricko said:

The 10 races will be fixed, they have to do it so I'm not worried about it. What worries me is the Pure Gold trophy which is 100x harder and almost impossible to do right now. We have separate topic for this problem, so you can go there if someone wants to share their opinion about Skill Rating. 

Ive finally got the pure gold trophy now so im not bothered 😂 but it was ridiculously hard tho, hope your right and the 10 races is fixed soon 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

How unlock Achievement "First Ten Down" - Complete 10 races online? I played rankeds and unrankeds and all time I have 0/10.

35 minutes ago, AORGrzesiu said:

How unlock Achievement "First Ten Down" - Complete 10 races online? I played rankeds and unrankeds and all time I have 0/10.

it is a bug

i heard of many people saying that they are not getting this trophy

• Agree 1

Hi all! Yup, this is a bug. I believe we have a fix in test at the moment. 

I've moved the thread to the Technical Assistance forums as well so that it's in the right place. Thanks all!

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Faya said:

Salut à tous! Yup, c'est un bug. Je crois que nous avons un correctif en test pour le moment. 

J'ai également déplacé le fil de discussion sur les forums d'assistance technique afin qu'il soit au bon endroit. Merci a tous!

if you do not answer when for the SC who and peter with your **** games not finished!

• Disagree 3

Hi all,

Please note I've merged a couple of threads together as they were about the same item.

• Agree 1

Yeah its the same on xbox too i have done 11 races online and i have not got it popped to be unlocked, i can see Faya has confirmed it is a bug for playstation and xbox so f1 players just be patient 🙂

I mean i can wait for a fix to come for it 🙂

• Agree 1

Just in time, I noticed that 2 other trophies did not appear even after completing the goals (PS4):

1- First Amongst Rivals (Gold)
2- Weekend Warrior (Bronze)

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, HenriqueYan86 said:

Just in time, I noticed that 2 other trophies did not appear even after completing the goals (PS4):

1- First Amongst Rivals (Gold)
2- Weekend Warrior (Bronze)

Weekend warrior works at my PS4 bud.

edit: i mistaken it with the whole event trophy. 

I think the trophy unlocks AFTER the event is done 

Edited by AlexTT
  • Agree 1

‘Reach Level 50’ doesn’t work either. I’m Silver level 2 now and I have the level 50 badge but not the trophy. Been grinding this all week too...

[Playing on Xbox]

For me the following achievements don‘t work:

- Weekend Warrior

- Featured Racer

- First Ten Down

Each achievement is completed by 0,00% of the players in the world which is obviously nonsense.

Also First Amongst Rivals did not work for me, but maybe it‘s my fault and I overlooked something, because this achievement says after all 1,38% of the players completed it (on Xbox).

• Agree 1