Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This ****ing game :(

Recommended Posts

Just finished stage 10 of the weekly r5 challenge and it decides to crash. Load back up, i have a nice DNF by my name, can’t access my only r5 because it’s ‘in event’ and none of my progress counted. All it’s done has cost me a load of time this morning and 100,000 credits in repairs. Brilliant. Screw this game. I think i might have got into tier 2 as well as i was about 500th which is a big achievement for me. FML

anyway thanks for listening because my GF wasn’t that interested when i was telling her... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How should that be changed? Since the door would be open just to reset his PC and restart if it does not go so well.

 

Incidentally, that happened to me too - but who cares and I still got a lot of money for the stages

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Flens07 said:

How should that be changed? Since the door would be open just to reset his PC and restart if it does not go so well.

 

Incidentally, that happened to me too - but who cares and I still got a lot of money for the stages

 

Not saying it should. I just needed to get it off my chest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, notlbishop said:

Just finished stage 10 of the weekly r5 challenge and it decides to crash. Load back up, i have a nice DNF by my name, can’t access my only r5 because it’s ‘in event’ and none of my progress counted. All it’s done has cost me a load of time this morning and 100,000 credits in repairs. Brilliant. Screw this game. I think i might have got into tier 2 as well as i was about 500th which is a big achievement for me. FML

anyway thanks for listening because my GF wasn’t that interested when i was telling her... 

100,000 in repairs? It's not meant to be played like Wreckfest 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, FLAW3D said:

100,000 in repairs? It's not meant to be played like Wreckfest 😄

Haha i know that’s why i was pleased to be in the top 500. And at one stop i forgot to change my tyres. Oh well over it now. Almost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, look at it this way: If your rally went well and you'd finish it in the top 500th, noone would care as you'd be just another one 😄 

With the crash, you came to the forum and made a name for yourself by interacting with the community. I think that's win! Resultado de imagem para troll meme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Riggs said:

Well, look at it this way: If your rally went well and you'd finish it in the top 500th, noone would care as you'd be just another one 😄 

With the crash, you came to the forum and made a name for yourself by interacting with the community. I think that's win! Resultado de imagem para troll meme

😁 silver lining as they say...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×