Sign in to follow this  

PS4 Trophies not unlocking [ZX]

I already have two trophies that haven't unlocked despite meeting the requirements. Surprise surprise these are multiplayer trophies. 

I have reached online safety rating A and not been awared the trophy, and also completed more that 10 online races, again no trophy unlocked.

What is the problem?? When will it be fixed?? Why can't games be properly tested before they are released???

Same problem mate ive already complained about this, gold skill rating not popping either 🙄

• Disagree 1

Hi all,

Thanks for letting us know! I'll get these passed back to the team to check out. Let us know if any of them pop while we are investigating. Thanks!

• Agree 1

On 7/1/2019 at 4:00 PM, Faya said:

Hi all,

Thanks for letting us know! I'll get these passed back to the team to check out. Let us know if any of them pop while we are investigating. Thanks!

The gold skill trophy eventually popped faya had to do a few races tho but the 10 races online trophy still no joy despite me being more than 35 races in 

• Disagree 1

Still no update on either of these for me. Can we have an answer on when this will be fixed please?

It's the same thing with First Among Rivals. I finished my first season, won the championship but didnt get the trophy.