F1 2019 - No online championship mode

Question

Um.... where the hell is online championship mode? I want a full 21 race calendar, with realistic car performance and ai (that obviously saves my progress.) This has been a feature for as long as i can remember and was about 90% of the reason why i pre-ordered this game for £55. Am i stupid, or has this feature been removed / forgotten to make way for the customization options that nobody cares about? If this isn't a feature, i will uninstall the game and get a refund. 

4 answers to this question

5 hours ago, joelbates01 said:

Um.... where the hell is online championship mode? I want a full 21 race calendar, with realistic car performance and ai (that obviously saves my progress.) This has been a feature for as long as i can remember and was about 90% of the reason why i pre-ordered this game for £55. Am i stupid, or has this feature been removed / forgotten to make way for the customization options that nobody cares about? If this isn't a feature, i will uninstall the game and get a refund. 

+1 

This is the only reason I play the F1 games. The unranked online games are identical to the previous online championships, the only difference being they don’t save. 

If it’s not getting added then I’ll be returning the game too! 

• Agree 2

42 minutes ago, Eziemac said:

+1 

This is the only reason I play the F1 games. The unranked online games are identical to the previous online championships, the only difference being they don’t save. 

If it’s not getting added then I’ll be returning the game too! 

Saw a few of your posts in other threads, I would assume Codies would fix this issue as so many people are complaining about it. Its probably just a glitch where we can't access the realistic performance. Such a shame as the game is brilliant in every other aspect.

• Agree 1

This needs addressing ASAP. To not have the option for realistic car performance in a league is madness. Come on codies. Add this in next update please.

• Like 1