Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where is day 1 patch? It's now day 3..

Day 1 (v 1.03) patch is already out. It came out before the game was released and we never played it without. The reason why we never got any patch notes as we never played the game before the update so there was no need. The patch was 15 gb on ps4 if you had the disk and digital had it already. Lee Mather on twitter has already said a patch for performances will come out at a later date soon which will most likely be the first post release patch.

Game was realised on the 25th, not the 28th, even though it was early access, it was still realised to the general public which had a update on day one,

Dont know what the update was though.

Incorrect. A game dev said a patch was coming on Friday to fix a glitch with car performances online and also to update the cars to Australia pace. Williams are still too fast and not realistic. Day 1 patch is NOT out. 

Screenshot_20190622-150406_Twitter.jpg

Sorry buddy as I and others said performance patch is coming later Day one patch has already happened as other have said on last Tuesday on the legends edition release. 

1 hour ago, Swift747 said:

Incorrect. A game dev said a patch was coming on Friday to fix a glitch with car performances online and also to update the cars to Australia pace. Williams are still too fast and not realistic. Day 1 patch is NOT out. 

I guess I was wrong, Lee was wrong, and the game Dev was right, cause now its Sunday.

Day one patch has been in the game for a while now. This tweet from Lee was from June 21st

lee 1 patch.JPG

On 7/1/2019 at 12:15 AM, AScott said:

I guess I was wrong, Lee was wrong, and the game Dev was right, cause now its Sunday.

A game dev told me that performance update was coming Friday. 🙃