Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just ridiculous

Just ridiculous
2 years of work and then exactly the same game as a year ago?
The team performances are absolutely not correct. Mercedes engine is better than Ferrari? Red Bull has a Renault engine? SERIOUSLY?
Just copy & paste from last year.
The game is full of bugs. Partially yellow flag when a car drives into the pits because it drives slower and leaves the track?!?
THIS IS REALLY REAL @Codemasters Very hapless. Worst Codemasters F1 ever.

Just wait and see til you get to the next seasons, how stupid this actually gets.. Everyone changes team, Renault, Haas and Alfa romeo became the best cars on the grid, Raikkonnen won season 2 for me.. Hamilton to racing point, Gasly to Mercedes, Perez to ferrari, Vettel to Renault, Charles to Red Bull, literally everyone changed team... 

Sad I can't refund this stupid ****... Drivers changes are fine as long as it's realistic and not stupid like that, only 1 or 2 per year and no stupid R&D changes like that.. I'm really disappointed with this game and knowing Codemasters nothing will change til F1 2020 so yea not buying their trash no more.

Também estou bem decepcionado com esse jogo, muitos bugs que vem desde o 2018 e não são corrigidos, ninguém da codmaster responde os posts e emails, daqui a pouco vem atualização que em vez de melhorar o jogo acaba piorando, ultimo ano que compro esse jogo , ano que vem só compro depois de ver muitos vídeos falando que vale a pena comprar, está certo o nome que aparece na steam , aparece como DLC e realmente é uma DLC do 2018, veio os bugs e tudo mais igual ao 2018. Vergonha!!!! 

In my career the AI r&d upgrades are much much to good so i can’t stay competive racing for red bull and i’m last in the r&d can somebody tell me what i do wrong ?

dirt rally 2.0 player here welcome to our hell from release in february still no fixes or even acknowledgement of fixes in pipeline or even when vr will be available.lunatics have taken over the asylum !!!!!!!!! no one knows fudge all and won't tell you anything.plus you wont get any answers on this forum as codies don't use their own forum instead they use twater says it all about these feckless people and feckless company.

On 7/1/2019 at 8:24 PM, Lorenzovl1995 said:

In my career the AI r&d upgrades are much much to good so i can’t stay competive racing for red bull and i’m last in the r&d can somebody tell me what i do wrong ?

Are you running practice programmes? You should not have any issues being outdeveloped if you do.

Still mid way through first career season, but if that many driver changes are happening, that is absurd. What next, kick Hamilton and Verstappen down to F2?