Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fanatec flag leds

Hello, I'm having issues trying to turn on flag leds on the game. As far as I know these should turn on when yellow flag or pits but they don't. My drivers are up to date, Fanatec LEDS is enabled on telemetry settings and they work when running leds test. My wheel base is csl elite v1.1 + f1 2019 LE steering wheel, driver 336. I only could run leds with a 3rd party software. Any help?

Hi,

FLAG LED of Fanatec Formula V2 rim is full supported by SLIMax Manager Pro and SLIMax Fanatec Edition but your issue seems to be related to your CSL base which can't manage the flag leds, check this with Fanatec support. FLAG LED are fully supported by CSL E WB+ (PS4), CSW Base v2.0 and v2.5 and Podium DD Series.

Hope this helps

Cheers,
z

SLIMax_Fanatec_Edition_Codemasters_F1_2019.jpg

4 hours ago, zappadoc said:

Hi,

FLAG LED of Fanatec Formula V2 rim is full supported by SLIMax Manager Pro and SLIMax Fanatec Edition but your issue seems to be related to your CSL base which can't manage the flag leds, check this with Fanatec support. FLAG LED are fully supported by CSL E WB+ (PS4), CSW Base v2.0 and v2.5 and Podium DD Series.

Hope this helps

Cheers,
z

SLIMax_Fanatec_Edition_Codemasters_F1_2019.jpg

Hello zappadoc, nice to see you here! The first thing I installed when my f1 wheel arrived was your slimax manager software and all I can say is that I love your work behind all of this, I use it in every game I can lol. About my flag leds problem, I didn't think that my csl elite base would cause the problem, I will reach fanatec support. Just a question, as far as I know your software can only manage red led on 3 and 4, yellow on 2 and 5 and blue on 1 and 6 marshalls, but I would really want to configure led colours on each marshall I want to, so for example being able to set color of my choice on the marshall I want. Also, as these new wheels are RGB, it would really nice to set white or green led colour as well. Are you aware of this little things? It would be awesome to you to answer this question. Hope you reach my message! :D

Hi,

Thank you. Well, as you may know the doc to get started quickly with your Fanatec hardware is on the Getting Started page on website:

http://www.eksimracing.com/getting-started-with-fanatec-hardware/

3 colors layouts for the Shiftlights (REV LEDs) are available but yes, the colors of Marshal LEDs are not configurable in current version of SLIMax to be easy to use and not overload the UI and to follow the same colors layout of all USB display devices supported by SLIMax Mgr (SIM Race LCD/F1/DLX, SLI-F1, SLI-PRO, SLI-M, and many others....) , but this kind of colors customization might be implemented one day... when a super stable Fanatec driver/fw will be released for all Fanatec bases...

Thanks again and be sure to check the compatibility of the FLAG LEDs with Fanatec support, also, check this with other simulations / games to see if you get the same issue.

Cheers,
z

8 minutes ago, zappadoc said:

Hi,

Thank you. Well, as you may know the doc to get started quickly with your Fanatec hardware is on the Getting Started page on website:

http://www.eksimracing.com/getting-started-with-fanatec-hardware/

3 colors layouts for the Shiftlights (REV LEDs) are available but yes, the colors of Marshal LEDs are not configurable in current version of SLIMax to be easy to use and not overload the UI and to follow the same colors layout of all USB display devices supported by SLIMax Mgr (SIM Race LCD/F1/DLX, SLI-F1, SLI-PRO, SLI-M, and many others....) , but this kind of colors customization might be implemented one day... when a super stable Fanatec driver/fw will be released for all Fanatec bases...

Thanks again and be sure to check the compatibility of the FLAG LEDs with Fanatec support, also, check this with other simulations / games to see if you get the same issue.

Cheers,
z

Thank you for your response,

Flag leds doesnt work natively on raceroom neither, so I will check it out with fanatec support.

We will wait for the day when Marshal LEDs get full support. Thank you for your work, again. :D

You're welcome.

FLAG Leds work with all simulations/games with SLIMax Mgr (Pro and Fanatec Ed.) including R3E and obviously all Codies games. The latest Fanatec beta driver v340 seems to be very stable so welcome to the flag leds customizations (soon available)... 😉

Cheers,
z

SLIMax_Custom_Flag_Led_Colors.jpg

SLIMax_FTecEd_Custom_Flag_Led_Colors.jpg

On 7/4/2019 at 4:59 PM, zappadoc said:

You're welcome.

FLAG Leds work with all simulations/games with SLIMax Mgr (Pro and Fanatec Ed.) including R3E and obviously all Codies games. The latest Fanatec beta driver v340 seems to be very stable so welcome to the flag leds customizations (soon available)... 😉

Cheers,
z

SLIMax_Custom_Flag_Led_Colors.jpg

SLIMax_FTecEd_Custom_Flag_Led_Colors.jpg

Hello zappadoc, can you check DMs please?

Hi zappadoc,

I have Fanatec DD1 with F1 2019 wheel. In SLIMax Fanatec edition I have enabled flag led for drs and drs available, but it does not work. Any idea? I have disabled all other flags led. I would like to have drs in flag leds and not on shifter leds.

Thank you,
Fabio