Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

[Xbox] F1 2019 Stuck on loading screen [ZX]

Got through the first career F2 race no problem but when I tried to continue, I got stuck on the loading screen. I tried a Grand Prix and the online event and got stuck there too but managed to do a time trial and online multiplayer without any problems. Has anyone have this problem?

Hi there. Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling your game, please? Let us know if that helps at all! 

Hello guys, 

from germany, firstly, sorry for some mistakes based on my english skills :). I had exactly the same problem, like you. Starting F2 career, and the loading sequence in front of the last race in abu Dhabi, the game isn't loading finish. The loading screen was on, the loading circle in the corner is running, but over half our and more, turned off then. Reinstall game, not fixes the problem, same again. 

I started my f1 career then without f2 before, not the best way to enjoy the game, but is ok. Now, in season 1, after hungaroring, loading screen to spa francois, same problem again. Don't go next level, fixes in loading screen, reinstall is not helping with the problem... It's terrible... What i can do? What i can try? Please help... Have no interest du start all from new and same problem again in time... 

Edited by OrcaZero
Fixed mistakes :D

I uninstalled the game and still having the same issue ..its just loading with the music playing in the background 

Instead of necroing (dig up an old thread) the post you better post a solid issue report including your DXdiag and other relevant information so we can help you. Necroing is against forum policies.

• Like 1