Sign in to follow this  

Sugestões da Comunidade para a 3ª Temporada!

Hello friends of the virtual rally, we know that today the codemasters is without a doubt the company that listens to the community, but I am speaking of what I see in relation to the community of dirt.
Well, I strongly suggest, and of course with the support of the dirt community, that season 3 is 50% content chosen by the community and 50% of the content chosen by codemasters.
Therefore, I strongly suggest at the outset that the content being added should have a 30-day interval between content so the team will have more time to fix possible bugs and fix other problems they have in the game.
So, at the end of season 2, season 3 will start on 02/09, and will follow between 30/09, 28/10 and ending on 25/11, thus ending the season of 2019. As we notice the season three will have only four windows for new content, and as I said before, this is essential to correct problems that may happen with the new content, and also fix other problems of the game.
Finally, I strongly hope that everyone will participate in making their suggestions for content, then we will vote for the best suggestions, and the most voted will probably see in season 3.

My suggestion is that Season 3 will start bringing new tire physics, thus modifying the grip physics a bit, as well as 2010 WRC cars.

On 7/1/2019 at 10:12 AM, diogotilim said:

My suggestion is that Season 3 will start bringing new tire physics, thus modifying the grip physics a bit, as well as 2010 WRC cars.

can't do recent WRC cars. the WRC blocks Codemasters from getting the licenses

18 hours ago, ianism said:

can't do recent WRC cars. the WRC blocks Codemasters from getting the licenses

in fact I expressed myself badly, it is the 2011 WRCs, which had in the Dirt Rally, 
including the Volkswagen Polo R WRC, I believe they can not the current!

Posted (edited)

hmmm I think they have blocked those cars too because they are more recent. the most recent WRC car we have is the C4, which was '07-10. we don't have the Fiesta RS (2011-16), i20 (2014-16), Polo (2013-16), or DS3 (2011-16). I suspect that if these cars were easy for CM to license, at least one car more recent than 2011 would be here, but they aren't. also, none of them were in D4 either.

but I would LOVE to see them :')

Edited by ianism
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, ianism said:

but I would LOVE to see them :')

me too =D

• Like 1