DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

Xbox Trophies not unlocking [ZX]

Hey guys, 

I‘m really motivated to unlock all the achievements in F1 2019 (i‘m playing on xbox). After just a few days I managed to unlock 33 of them. But I discovered that some Achievements wont unlock for me even though I did exactly what the description of the achievement says. 

1. Around the world („Register a time trial entry on every track“)

I did this, but it wont unlock.

2. First amongst rivals („Finish ahead of Devon and Lukas by the End of an F1 Season“)

I did this, but it wont unlock

What else can I do to unlock the achievements except to do exactly what the description says? -_-

Hi @Raketenbohne95 and thanks for posting. Well done on the amount of achievements you've unlocked! I'll get this passed back to the team to check. Can you let me know if they pop for you in the mean time while we investigate? 

Also, I moved this from the Codies General discussion to the F1 Games Technical Assistance forum so that it's in the right place. Thanks!

Edit: Merged and then unmerged this with another thread, sorry about that! They were both about Achievements not unlocking, but one's on PS4 and yours is Xbox, so I've split them back out. 

Edited by Faya

1 hour ago, Faya said:

Hi @Raketenbohne95 and thanks for posting. Well done on the amount of achievements you've unlocked! I'll get this passed back to the team to check. Can you let me know if they pop for you in the mean time while we investigate? 

Also, I moved this from the Codies General discussion to the F1 Games Technical Assistance forum so that it's in the right place. Thanks!

Edit: Merged and then unmerged this with another thread, sorry about that! They were both about Achievements not unlocking, but one's on PS4 and yours is Xbox, so I've split them back out. 

Hi @Faya 

thanks for your quick answer. If one of the said achievements pops up I‘ll let you know.

Not sure if it will help but I can give some more information:

1. The achievement „around the world“ should have popped up three days ago, because friday evening I registered an entry in time trial on every track. The progress bar says that I completed 96% of the tracks, but I checked it. I have an entry on each track. 

2. The achievement „first amongst rivals“ should have popped up yesterday. I won the championship in my first season with Devon and Lukas behind me. 

3. In the meantime I drove an online race, what should have led to progress on another achievement named „first ten down“ (complete 10 online races), but the progress bar says 0%. Interesting fact: it says also „0,00% of the players unlocked this achievement“ which can’t be true!? So this achievement maybe doesn‘t work for anyone on xbox!

Hi again @Raketenbohne95, for the Around the World achievement, can I ask if you to check that all of the times that you have are valid lap times, please? 

5 hours ago, Faya said:

Hi again @Raketenbohne95, for the Around the World achievement, can I ask if you to check that all of the times that you have are valid lap times, please? 

Hi @Faya 

good news: i got the „around the world“ achievement! 

I set another valid lap time on each track in time trial. In Monaco right after I ended the session the achievement popped up. I‘m a bit confused, because I already had set a valid lap time there. But I‘m glad it worked the second time i triggered this achievement.

I will try to trigger the „first amongst rivals“ achievement a second time too. Maybe this works. 

Regarding the „First Ten Down“ Achievement (complete 10 online races): 

I asked in a facebook group for german f1 players about it and other people said this achievement wont unlock for them neither. And the xbox menu says farther: „0,00% of the players have unlocked this achievement“

Maybe you get some information about the team being aware of this issue? 

Update: Even more problems with achievements

I completed the first weekly event. Had much fun. Got the trophy and the credits. Great game mode. But: Again there are achievements that should have been unlocked.

1. Weekend warrior (complete a weekly Grand Prix)

2. Featured Racer (complete a featured event)

It is very annoying that some achievements can‘t be unlocked. If codemasters at least communicated that they are aware of the problem, I would have more understanding and patience. 😞

7160EEE3-16F1-4E8E-8017-13A13DAB7B92.jpeg

38F34367-659A-43D3-91DA-5EA3639458AF.jpeg

• Agree 1