Sign in to follow this  

Can I Please Get Some Braking and Accelerating Advice? I’m Losing Over Half A Second A Lap At All Tracks! (Video Included)

Hey, 

I’m having a lot of trouble with braking and trail breaking in this game, also with accelerating out of corners. I’m not bad at it but I can definitely get a lot better. At each track I’ve attempted in Time Trial I’ve been losing over half a second just on the brakes and a bit more in accelerating out of the corners to my rival every lap, I know this as I can see where I lose all the time thanks to my rivals ghost/telemetry. I’m using a Xbox One Elite Controller and currently my best time is at China I’m now P12 in the standings on Xbox, but still over half a second down on P1 who’s also using a controller.

Can somebody give me some general advice on braking and accelerating or any controller calibration tips that may help? 

This video is a few days old as I set a new lap time today of 1:31.203 as I used a setup for the first time at China which took me up to P12 from P13. I’m still having the same problems regardless of this marginal improvement.

Thank you

Edited by ObiWanMaHomie