Jump to content Jump to content

Hello! I am Mark, the new Community Manager, Ask Me (Almost) Anything?!

tupec said:
hey everyone im new to the forums and im having trouble finding live forums to talk to people about stuff where do i go?
Hey, welcome! Well the best thing is to start interacting wherever you would like to! The forum has different categories to do with the different Codemasters games (F1/GRID/DiRT) as well as Off-Topic and Motorsport sections too. Just have a read through some threads which look interesting to you and get involved! The members here are all awesome and welcoming so don't be shy! :p
tupec said:
im a pc gamer am i in the right place?

Absolutely! We don't have specific PC forums but you can discuss PC gaming in particular. In the Off-Topic forum we have a PC Thread where there are discussions on the tech and also the games.

And @justbiglee has already told me I can’t tell you anything about DiRT or F1 yet so don’t ask :P

Not sure you'll get any questions then :smiley: although the third one of the current questions relates to when the Steam version of DiRT3 will be released :p

Anyway pleased to meet you, and I bet Lee is happy to have a new wingman on these crazy forums!
I am the Goose to @justbiglee's Maverick, I guess? 

Scratch that, I'm Iceman! Thanks  ;) 
Goose Died! :neutral: Maverick (accidentally) killed him
  • 2 weeks later...
i have recently raced on grid autosport and accumalated 1253 race points or 228225 xp in one session...i have spoke to another gamer dragonlord who believes he held that record with 1200 race points....please can you let me know if i or anyone else have achieved higher...thx  gamertag oldskoolfatboy...
Hello,

I'm completely new to this site - and I aspire to be a games designer. I was recommended this site by a family member of mine, and checked it out. But I'm not sure if this site is just for racing games or are there other games coming in the future? I prefer MMO-RPG games but do still enjoy playing racing games such as F1.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Mark,

First of all I want to give you compliments about this new F1 game. Now my problem. I've started a Championship Season. I've used before mid-saving 2 times the option tyre. After pitting for my prime tyre I mid-saved the game. A couple of hours later I want to finish my race. It became a good 2nd place except i'm disqualified from the race at the last lap because I don't used the both dry tyre compounds. That's a big frustration. I drive for 1,5 hours for nothing. Please help me or other people to solve this bug.

Greetz Ewout

Absolute fucking shambles! You better get it sorted quick or I'm reporting you to trading standards! I'm only one of thousands of people that think that! You do a patch on the PC version but not the consoles? Are you mad? Cause I fucking am!
Are you guys serious??? How on earth could you allow the community to buy this game, knowing that it's unfinished and includes so many bugs. Multiplayer is absolutely unplayable. If this was any other product in the £50 price bracket you'd have major issues with TRADING STANDARDS!! The product you've released isn't fit for purpose. And to now say, "oh we'll get it sorted but can't tell you when at this star " is totally disgusting and insulting loyal customers (such as myself, who've bought every title you've released). 
F1 2015 was so talked up by Codemasters, stating it was the game F1 fans had always wanted. 2014, which was basically an afterthought until the next gen title was released, was far superior to this embaresment. Last night I was racing with the guys I'm in a league with, no one knew where each of us were compared to our competitors and had to resort to asking each other if that was really them behind or in front of them. Nine times outta ten the car you could see wasn't that person at all. Try were on the other side of the track. 
I'm contacting trading standards myself this afternoon to establish what consumer rights I have and I'm gonna exercise those rights to the hilt! 
Codemasters don't seem to value their customer base whatsoever, just enjoy taking our money time after time and supplying them with a product which isn't fit for purpose. 
I hate to compare your game to Project Cars, but those guys weren't prepared to release an awful game, so delayed their release date THREE TIMES!! You could do well by taking a leaf for their book.. Not only regarding their ability to produce a game that works, but their professional ethics also. 
Digusting Codemasters and you should be ashamed of yourselves. 

PLEASE PLEASE release a patch for all the current problems and give your loyal customer base some peace of mind regarding when we can expect to play a game that's able to be played. 
Any news as when this will happen??And don't say it's coming soon and in the works for Gods sake!!