F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

2015 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix

Yeah on the F1 App there were about 4 random drivers on there?!

mike96 said:
New 2-drivers car in F1 apparently

I like the co-driver program as an obvious response to the threat that is WEC.

And the idiot of the day award goes to...

Nico Rosberg for trying to ruin his teammates quali only to finish behind a Ferrari.

Rosberg cost me, and a lot of other people, 4 points on the predictor game. But I can live with that price to see Vettel in 2nd. Part of me is annoyed that an extra tenth could've seen pole, but Hamilton probably would've gone faster had it not been for Rosberg's stupidity. Luckily he was the only one whom lost from it in the end. 

But still, if Friday is evidence to go by, the Ferrari is properly fast in race trim. Hopefully it doesn't get jumped off the grid tomorrow and we can see how it's pace is compared to the Mercedes without it being stuck behind Massa for half the race.

I will be hoping for Vettel to keep his 2nd place for as long as possible tomorrow. Hopefully gives Lewis the opportunity to build a nice lead.

Btw, this quali was almost a perfect copy of the 2014 quali with Lewis on pole, less than a tenth ahead of Vettel and then Tos....Rosberg in 3rd with half a second behind.

Really good to see Verstappen in 6th. Proving that teenagers are not just thugs and can indeed drive an F1 car fast.

Kind of depressing that I am also 17, older than him and I'm sitting at home watching it.

AMS97KRR said:
Really good to see Verstappen in 6th. Proving that teenagers are not just thugs and can indeed drive an F1 car fast.

Kind of depressing that I am also 17, older than him and I'm sitting at home watching it.
I'm 23, guess how crappy that feels. ;)

AMS97KRR said:

No it feels crap because he should be in the year below me at school, busy revising for his AS exams in May! What have I done today? Woke up, had some Rice Krispies, watched Qualifying, had a shower and a shave and now I'm about to get on with some history notes! Meanwhile he's been driving 200mph F1 cars and qualified 6th on the grid!

Only just watched qualifying, Rosberg :joy: Blocked Hamilton a bit, then asked for advice which is banned. Should be a great race tomorrow, really happy to see Ferrari challenging. Just a shame for Kimi.

AMS97KRR said:

No it feels crap because he should be in the year below me at school, busy revising for his AS exams in May! What have I done today? Woke up, had some Rice Krispies, watched Qualifying, had a shower and a shave and now I'm about to get on with some history notes! Meanwhile he's been driving 200mph F1 cars and qualified 6th on the grid!
Life sux. :p

AMS97KRR said:

Tough luck. :p
Fixed ;)

Did you guys see Lewis talking through his lap on the Skypad at all? One of the finest discussions of a pole lap I've ever seen.

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/9779201/lewis-at-the-skypad

AMS97KRR said:

I'm slightly younger.than him. Imagine How THAT feels

Juice29 said:
AMS97KRR said:

Trust me, it'll feel worse when there's a finally a driver younger than you! 

Juice29 said:
AMS97KRR said:

Trust me, it'll feel worse when there's a finally a driver younger than you! 
Fortunately my talents don't mainly lie.in racing

If anyone's feeling silly, 2000/1 for Alonso to win :joy: 

You never know.... :trollface: 

Ouch, Alonsos first ever Malaysian qualifying result in the Minardi in 2001 was faster than his fastest lap today.

Mclaren Honda will come strong, trust me! 

Unfortunately, it will probably happen in about 3 years and Alonso will have moved on or retired. 

Lukedfrt said:
Mclaren Honda will come strong, trust me! 

Unfortunately, it will probably happen in about 3 years and Alonso will have moved on or retired. 
My beard will turn grey like @RevolvingPrawn by the time McLaren win a race :trollface: 

Well, if they can keep their current rate of improvement going, they'll be winning by Monaco! It could happen.. right? XD

It could, but I could try going for a run tomorrow but it's not going to happen o:)