Sign in to follow this  

2015 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix

Alonso should be back for this race. Should be interesting to see what he can do with the car versus Button

I can't see what you're talking about tbh!

Annyywaaayy! Really hoping for a tad of rain this weekend in the race. I love a wet grand prix, they're always the best.

Edit: Aaah, I see it now.

Its a great track, but I've already got a feeling the race will be a borefest. The forecast is for scattered thunderstorms on Sunday, but that's the forecast for pretty much every day in Malaysia so it just depends on when and not if it hits. 

I'll go out on a limb and predict a Merc win. 

VetteIfan said:
Its a great track, but I've already got a feeling the race will be a borefest. The forecast is for scattered thunderstorms on Sunday, but that's the forecast for pretty much every day in Malaysia so it just depends on when and not if it hits. 

Unfortunately I seem to remember the Malaysian GP is always a bit of a borefest too! 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, they were all dull in my opinion.

However, remember a load of us answered 20 questions before the season with some predictions? Well for question 18, the most entertaining race, I chose Malaysia!

18. What will be the most entertaining race of the year?
Malaysia, cos why not

Don't let me down Sepang!

PeteTheDuck said:
Well for question 18, the most entertaining race, I chose Malaysia!
Welp, my prayers have been answered. If you say it'll be good it's gotta be true... :L

http://www1.skysports.com/f1/news/24207/9776303/nico-rosberg-reveals-he-wears-a-womans-sanitary-towel?789

"I put a woman's... erm... what do you call them? The thing you put in your underwear."

Craig Slater: "Tights?"

NR: "No, inside the underwear."

CS: "Sanitary towel?"

NR: "Sanitary towel - I put that on my forehead in my helmet to take up the sweat."

VetteIfan said:

Unfortunately I seem to remember the Malaysian GP is always a bit of a borefest too! 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, they were all dull in my opinion.

However, remember a load of us answered 20 questions before the season with some predictions? Well for question 18, the most entertaining race, I chose Malaysia!

Malaysia, cos why not

Well it can't be much worse than Austrtalia that was a borefest not too sure I'll be watching to many gp this year if they all start being like that tbh.

VetteIfan said:

Malaysia, cos why not

Well it can't be much worse than Austrtalia that was a borefest not too sure I'll be watching to many gp this year if they all start being like that tbh.
If the Mercs lap most of the field again in Malaysia then i guess a lot of fans will start to turn away from the sport.

I won't. Even when Red Bull dominated I carried on watching, and now with Merc dominating I'll still keep watching. It's F1, the best damn sport on the planet! I'd still rather watch a boring F1 race with hardly any overtakes than watch Tennis or Golf or any other sport :)

I won't. Even when Red Bull dominated I carried on watching, and now with Merc dominating I'll still keep watching. It's F1, the best damn sport on the planet! I'd still rather watch a boring F1 race with hardly any overtakes than watch Tennis or Golf or any other sport :)

Oh I see what you did there ;)

Jordan disagreeing with Coulthard that Rosberg won't beat Hamilton in Qualifying giving that Hamilton was 38 minutes late in FP3.