Deluxe content same problem to dowload

Posted (edited)

I started laughing when I saw that as a season pass holder, once again, it says I have to buy both cars.

It is laughable at this point. No clue why I even bothered to check. After the last one, you would think someone would check this.

The only thing that makes sense is a decision maker there is shorting their stock. 

Edited by DaleRossi
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Yes agreed always the same problem i m started to be fed up with this thing to be honnest ,hope it will be not the same for wales really.....

45 minutes ago, Freddygore said:

@PJTierneyplease we need help....

It's still early here in the UK, I would think @PJTierney is on his way to work! 

• Agree 1

I m waiting since midnight 1 hour or two more will not be a big difference...

Questions since info here isn’t all that specific:

What platform, Xbox, PS4, Steam?

If PS4, Europe or Americas?

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Questions car les infos ici ne sont pas toutes aussi spécifiques:

Quelle plate-forme, Xbox, PS4, Steam?

Si PS4, Europe ou Amériques?

Xbox france for me

Thanks guys. I noticed the same on my own Xbox (UK, Deluxe) at home before heading to work today.

Will let people know and see how quickly it can be resolved.

• Thanks 2

Xbox 1, same old story, new content not available to download (deluxe season pass holder)

55 minutes ago, MattyH1812 said:

Same problem, Steam UK

Can you see if you can access your content now?

Xbox owners, it’ll take a while longer as we’re still investigating.

Just now, PJTierney said:

Can you see if you can access your content now?

Xbox owners, it’ll take a while longer as we’re still investigating.

I can yes, thanks for sorting it 🙂 

Just relax guys, this is the first time in 4 months this has happened so obviously they have no idea what the problem is. It will take some time to investigate. 

• Haha 2

here we go again, what is going on, don't these guys learn from previous mistakes?

XB1, asking me to purchase both cars. An ETA please and some credits for inconvenience.

The new content doesn't show at all if I go through the store link in the game into the store.  If I go into the Xbox store then into the page to buy the game, then addons, I see them but it wants me to pay (took it all the way to the credit card screen).  On Xbox 1 with deluxe edition in the US.  It's no big deal, at this point I just expect it since there have been some sort of issues with the Xbox store on just about every dlc release.  Just happy that this time I didn't lose things I already had like 2 weeks ago.  Also, since this seems to happen all the time, can they run dailies on the new content longer.  By the time they got Latvia sorted out the only way to check it out was in custom championship.

• Agree 1

PS, USA, content doesn’t show in the store.

• Sad 2

Content available in the US PlayStation Store but still requires payment for the DLC cars. I'm a Deluxe edition owner. 2 straight DLC releases forcing a purchase. Please fix today. Located in the United States.

• Agree 1

you think they would have learnt from last time, but it does not seem to sink in? 

1. Are microsoft ignorant that deluxe owners get this content free

2. Are Codemasters even telling Microsoft what is going on, repeated errors

3. Are Codemasters even informing Microsoft of these issues and asking why it happens again and again.

US PlayStation content doesn't go live until 09.00 PST usually, that's about 45 minutes from the time of this post.

Xbox players, no update yet, sorry. We're doing what we can but it's a tricky thing to handle.

• Sad 2

12 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

US PlayStation content doesn't go live until 09.00 PST usually, that's about 45 minutes from the time of this post.

Xbox players, no update yet, sorry. We're doing what we can but it's a tricky thing to handle.

Odd time for content to go live, but thanks for the info. 👍

1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

Not trying to be sarcastic but is it really a tricky thing to handle as every other game that I’ve owned that has dlc included in a pack or season pass never has this issue yet this particular game has it literally every time there’s new dlc released

• Agree 1