Sign in to follow this  

Patch Notes for 1.04 – Release Info – UPDATE - 04/07 - PS4 Out Now

Posted (edited)

[Update]

Hi all,

Patch 1.04 should be going live on PS4 today at around 10.30am UK time (GMT+1/BST). I’ll have more information on the Xbox patch at a later date.

If you find any issues with this update, don’t forget to post in this thread here.

Thanks everyone!

-------

Hi all,

Patch 1.04 is out now on Steam. The PS4 and Xbox updates to follow subject to first party approval.

I’ll confirm times and dates closer to the releases. In the mean time, please have a look through the patch notes below.

• PC - Fixed a crash seen with an Nvidia 970 graphics card running the DX12 executable
  • Fixed an issue that could cause frame rate to be lower than expected during game play after viewing multiple eras in the Showroom
  • Numerous other stability fixes

We are continuing to track down and fix more bugs and we’ll have more information about any further patches soon.

Need help? Come and visit us in our Technical Assistance forums. Please be sure to check out the read me thread before posting.  Something from this patch not working the way it should? Tell us in our patch discussion thread here.

Edited by Faya
Updated for PS4
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Agree 1