Jump to content

Tip: What are your mapping buttons for ERS and fuel (T150 T300 ...)

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, IvanoZ023 said:

Thanks!

I got the F1 rim.
ERS down is at 9 (K) and up is on 10 (PL)
Fuel isnt mapped

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, vpilotnick said:

I got the F1 rim.
ERS down is at 9 (K) and up is on 10 (PL)
Fuel isnt mapped

Unfortunately I have no F1 rim. He has more buttons. I have standard T150 rim Ps4 buttons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'd advise to unbind the camera and replay/flashback buttons. Both can be accessed from the pause menu so that's 2 extra buttons for ERS shortcuts etc.

For ERS up/down I use the two bottom right buttons and for the fuel mix up/down the bottom left ones.

Edited by Worntoathread
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

T300 PS4

I use my ERS on l2 up at for dwn

I use my trangle button for fuel up and X for fuel dwn

R3 for look back.. it's hard 2 u but I normally ye on straights

Shame we can remap the share button to another button or remove completely

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have:

arrow - MFD

cross - ERS down

triangle - ERS up

square - MIX down

circle - MIX up

L1 - Gear down

R1 - Gear up

L2 - look back

R2 - DRS/Clutch for start and pit release/Pit limiter

L3 - Radio

R3- MFD panel change

 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Metzgerov said:

F1 rim I use the right dpad up,down ers. Left, right fuel

Assume you have voice control for MFD then? Would love to do this but have Xbox One X without Kinect and so need the d pad for MFD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, martbloke said:

Assume you have voice control for MFD then? Would love to do this but have Xbox One X without Kinect and so need the d pad for MFD.

Yep. Bit I still have another dpad on the left side of the wheel 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Metzgerov said:

Yep. Bit I still have another dpad on the left side of the wheel 😉

Oh your mapping is the keyboard arrows? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Raymy said:

I have:

arrow - MFD

cross - ERS down

triangle - ERS up

square - MIX down

circle - MIX up

L1 - Gear down

R1 - Gear up

L2 - look back

R2 - DRS/Clutch for start and pit release/Pit limiter

L3 - Radio

R3- MFD panel change

 

That's how I did it, it's great.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Raymy said:

I have:

arrow - MFD

cross - ERS down

triangle - ERS up

square - MIX down

circle - MIX up

L1 - Gear down

R1 - Gear up

L2 - look back

R2 - DRS/Clutch for start and pit release/Pit limiter

L3 - Radio

R3- MFD panel change

 

That is exactly how i run my wheel mapping as well, makes most sense whilst driving with a Thrustmaster product imo.

 

Those that use Fanatec products, especially the new F1 podium version, seem to get the best experience on consoles though, so many buttons and rotaries, but a bit expensive.

 

On PC we got a limitless range of wheels to choose from, so from a wheel users perspective: PC > Consoles.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Worntoathread said:

I'd advise to unbind the camera and replay/flashback buttons. Both can be accessed from the pause menu so that's 2 extra buttons for ERS shortcuts etc.

For ERS up/down I use the two bottom right buttons and for the fuel mix up/down the bottom left ones.

exactly like i did!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever setup i try, i always seem to get a delay when changing ers and fuel. Su i can smash it 3 times and it will only register 2 times for instance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it wasn't already mentioned use a controller to map some of the buttons to and mount it where you can reach it.

I have it mounted on the wheel stand and flip it so the bumpers/triggers are facing g me. I bind the diff and brake bias to them and hace MFD and a few others on the face buttons. This leaves the wheel buttons open for fuel/ERS.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

T300 with F1 add on rim on Ps4 Pro.

 

I use the left rotary button for Fuel changes to Lean, Standard or Rich and the right rotary button for ERS changes as Low, High, Overtake etc

20191005_092838.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Skye68 said:

If it wasn't already mentioned use a controller to map some of the buttons to and mount it where you can reach it.

I have it mounted on the wheel stand and flip it so the bumpers/triggers are facing g me. I bind the diff and brake bias to them and hace MFD and a few others on the face buttons. This leaves the wheel buttons open for fuel/ERS.

 

Using the controller doesn't help me either :/ still same delay... I have enough buttons on my g29 but my problem is that i have to leave a certain time between button presses, otherwise it doesn't register. It has nothing to do with the wheel because it's the same with a controller and I checked the buttons with windows and it registers every button press even if i really spam it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2019 at 8:31 AM, GioProductions said:

T300 with F1 add on rim on Ps4 Pro.

 

I use the left rotary button for Fuel changes to Lean, Standard or Rich and the right rotary button for ERS changes as Low, High, Overtake etc

20191005_092838.jpg

That going to be my next test setup.

Right now I have every button configured ers,bias,diff,fuel, MFD, look back.

I use the left for diff on the wheel & break on pit & pump

I use the right ers on wheel fuel on -10&+

 

Next I'll try as u have fuel & drs on the wheel bias & diff on the buttons.

I use the voice to deal with all the MFD function.

 

Thinking about a cheap device just like u do for information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×