PC Game Crashing when loading Career Mode [R2]

The first time I ran career mode, I went through the F2 races, then got a team and started Australia.  I did a save and exit, only to have it crash (Ego Dumper) when reloading career the next time I played.  I tried all the tips mentioned (DX11, no Steam overlay, safe mode) to no avail, so I restarted a new career and again started Australia.  This time I managed to load back into my career once, but the second time I tried, I again have the Ego Dumper crash.  I can't play career now.  Please help.  I'm sending my crash dump and dxdiag files to communityATcodemasters.com...

17 hours ago, zilly99 said:

The first time I ran career mode, I went through the F2 races, then got a team and started Australia.  I did a save and exit, only to have it crash (Ego Dumper) when reloading career the next time I played.  I tried all the tips mentioned (DX11, no Steam overlay, safe mode) to no avail, so I restarted a new career and again started Australia.  This time I managed to load back into my career once, but the second time I tried, I again have the Ego Dumper crash.  I can't play career now.  Please help.  I'm sending my crash dump and dxdiag files to communityATcodemasters.com...

I have the same issue. F2 carrer, multiplayer all the things work well. But the carrer mode crashes everytime when I load the carrer. I also went trough the F2 races and saved while I was in a race in Australia. I also tried all the tips and additionally I turned off the nvidia experience overlay, but the ego dumper still coming and the game crashes. 

Hi @zilly99, I can see that you've tried a number of items on the list, can I ask if you've tried verifying your files? If you have tried that as well and you're still getting the crashes, then please do send along your crash dump and DXDiag to us and we'll investigate further. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Faya said:

Hi @zilly99, I can see that you've tried a number of items on the list, can I ask if you've tried verifying your files? If you have tried that as well and you're still getting the crashes, then please do send along your crash dump and DXDiag to us and we'll investigate further. Thanks!

I did verify my files as well - still crashes.  I sent the requested files to you yesterday.  Thanks!

• Thanks 1

I got same error as well and i contacted you about six hours ago via gmail. Please help us. This error is totally different than others, nothing can fix this error. I explained you about error message and possible solutions i tried in my mail post. 

7 hours ago, Faya said:

@Echtelion @zilly99 Thank you for sending over the requested information. We have passed this issue on to the team to investigate and I do believe that they have sent you both an email regarding it. 

• Like 1

après première qualif en mode carrière , impossible de le relancer : message d'erreur : écrasé et envoyer message d'erreur : sais pas quoi faire . sinon le reste marche bien ; comment faire svp ?