Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2015 Game Improvents

I have seen the leaked pictures and realise that there is still a lot of work left however what I would very much enjoy is correct steering wheels this year. Make it like like with 2010/2011 and include 1080p and 60fps for consoles. Also they should have a team manager and maybe if anyone else agrees a mechanic mode and proper car damage not like you crash head on and loose your grunt wing and put scratches on the side pod? Also a paddock which you can walk around. Make it most like it it for a driver as possible. Maybe within paddock mode you can actually walk into the garage to get in the car to start the session, also climbing out the car and walking up to the podium at the end maybe an idea. Also to add to you could make modes for how formal the engineer is and language he uses know if you know your stuff about F1 he tells you more info that gives you more of an understanding of how your driving and how you can improve. Finally at least make the Williams livery red but just don't put the Martini on, of course that is if the livery stays the same for F1 2015. PS: don't make it ridiculously priced because £35 for a game that you could easily use mods for an older version to possibly make it better! Now that is questionable
Yeah I'll close this thread as we already have a main ideas/improvements thread going @Haydn :) But please do feel free to post your ideas in that other thread!

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/4273/f1-2015-game-ideas-and-suggestions/p1