t300 wheel settings?

whats everyones wheel settings? my t300 feels terrible barely any feedback on if its gonna lock up or rear sliding its its getting very annoying now

i have the same problem, i lock up like every corner and also nearly lose the car coming out of every slow corner.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, itsBjay said:

i have the same problem, i lock up like every corner and also nearly lose the car coming out of every slow corner.

its a mssasive pain as  cant push due to not knowing what the cars may or ay not d

II also have some problems with the t300 and lock ups, tried to change brake saturation at different settings but nothing seems good. Now i changed my driving style instead. 

I have also ordered the bbj brake mod to change the cone to a one that's not so stiff. Maybe that will help too.

• Like 1

I drive a T300 and Logitech pedals, there is nothing wrong with the braking. Lock ups mean the pressures are too high. It's not like last year's game at all.

3 hours ago, Cappachino78 said:

II also have some problems with the t300 and lock ups, tried to change brake saturation at different settings but nothing seems good. Now i changed my driving style instead. 

I have also ordered the bbj brake mod to change the cone to a one that's not so stiff. Maybe that will help too.

Increase linearity. I use a load cell on t3pa, but aside from that linearity helps a lot. Key is brake hard in the beginning and let go gradually until the corner. Linearity helps a lot with that.