USA Career mode [ZX]

My career mode is glitched every time i load it up the game just shows a field of grass that crofty starts talking for a microsecond then game crashes 

If anyone has any idea how to help please let me know Thanks

Hi @iBallisticjdog and thanks for posting. 

Could you let us know what platform you are on, please?

If you're on PC - Could you take a look at our Known Issues list to check if any of them apply to you? If you're still having issues after that, please try validating your game: 

Validating F1 2019 downloaded correctly

• Open Steam and go to the Library tab
  • Right click on F1 2019 and select Properties
  • Go to the Local Files tab and click Verify Integrity Of Game Files

If you've not tried running the game in DX11, please try running the game in DX11 instead of DX12.

If that doesn't work, can you try lowering your graphic settings to see if that does anything?

If it’s still crashing, please try running the game in safe mode.

1. Right-click on the F1 2019 game in the Steam Library and select Properties
  2. Press the "Set Launch Options..." button on the first tab.
  3. Enter -safemode into the text box and press OK to confirm.
  4. Launch the game.

Let us know if you can run the game in safemode.

If it's still crashing after that, can you grab any crash dumps you have, your DXDiag and hardware settings and send them to us so we can take a further look? This thread here has all the info for how to get these and you can send them to us at community@codemasters.com.

If you're on PS4 or Xbox One - Could you try reinstalling the game and seeing if that helps? 

1 hour ago, Faya said:

Hi @iBallisticjdog and thanks for posting. 

Could you let us know what platform you are on, please?

If you're on PC - Could you take a look at our Known Issues list to check if any of them apply to you? If you're still having issues after that, please try validating your game: 

Validating F1 2019 downloaded correctly

• Open Steam and go to the Library tab
  • Right click on F1 2019 and select Properties
  • Go to the Local Files tab and click Verify Integrity Of Game Files

If you've not tried running the game in DX11, please try running the game in DX11 instead of DX12.

If that doesn't work, can you try lowering your graphic settings to see if that does anything?

If it’s still crashing, please try running the game in safe mode.

1. Right-click on the F1 2019 game in the Steam Library and select Properties
  2. Press the "Set Launch Options..." button on the first tab.
  3. Enter -safemode into the text box and press OK to confirm.
  4. Launch the game.

Let us know if you can run the game in safemode.

If it's still crashing after that, can you grab any crash dumps you have, your DXDiag and hardware settings and send them to us so we can take a further look? This thread here has all the info for how to get these and you can send them to us at community@codemasters.com.

If you're on PS4 or Xbox One - Could you try reinstalling the game and seeing if that helps? 

I’m on Xbox one I will try uninstalling and re installing tonight 

21 hours ago, iBallisticdog28 said:

I’m on Xbox one I will try uninstalling and re installing tonight 

it hasn't worked even after uninstalling and reinstalling

If you are experiencing this, can you please send your save file, DXDiag and Hardware Settings along with your Steam ID to community(at)codemasters(dot)com. Details on how to retrieve this information can be found HERE.

Please also provide as much detail as you can;

• What you had done in your career - simulated sessions, mid-session saves etc. 
  • The settings you used for your career (session lengths, team etc.)
  • Prior to this occurring did you experience a crash or close the game on a loading screen or session transition?

This is an issue that we are investigating and these files may help to fix this. Thanks!  

1142258224_EGODumper04_07_201923_22_21.png.44469810c7c45e4bb4fd2fb865422ac6.pngen mode carrière je reçois ce message en DirectX-11 et DirectX-12 : sinon le reste de F1 2019 fonctionne normalement . Mêm après mise à jour de Nvidia . Que faire svp ? ( Suis en mode fenestré sans bordure )

My game is still crashing in career mode. I contacted support team 10 days ago still no answer from them. I sent all of my information and files (dxdiag, save game, crash reports, ego dumper report). I can't play career mode since release, new update doesn't solve this error.