Sign in to follow this  

Announcing F1 2015

hola said:
are we getting some new info this week?
Off the top of my head I don't think so, I'll know for sure on Tuesday though :)

Gazza1a said:
ok heres GAME'S description of the career mode  "Compete as your favourite FORMULA ONE STAR in the new Championship Season and push yourself to the limit in the challenging Pro Season mode. "
"Can you beat your rivals and earn the adulation of the crowd as you celebrate on the podium?"

Sorry but that tells me you cant create your own driver, and I think that's a big mistake. It takes away the immersion of competing as yourself in the F1 world. Remember the cockpit view saga in Grid 2?...that was a big mistake codies and the game bombed. Dont do this.

Yeah I read that as there is no career mode at all just single mode seasons with the Pro season mode just being a hardcore sim mode. I don't like the sound of that but I'll wait and see if they're going to share any more details. I need more than just fancy graphics and a new track to keep me occupied
We need some info every week or interest will fall away again, its dead on here again.

automa said:
Gazza1a said:
ok heres GAME'S description of the career mode  "Compete as your favourite FORMULA ONE STAR in the new Championship Season and push yourself to the limit in the challenging Pro Season mode. "
"Can you beat your rivals and earn the adulation of the crowd as you celebrate on the podium?"

Sorry but that tells me you cant create your own driver, and I think that's a big mistake. It takes away the immersion of competing as yourself in the F1 world. Remember the cockpit view saga in Grid 2?...that was a big mistake codies and the game bombed. Dont do this.

Yeah I read that as there is no career mode at all just single mode seasons with the Pro season mode just being a hardcore sim mode. I don't like the sound of that but I'll wait and see if they're going to share any more details. I need more than just fancy graphics and a new track to keep me occupied
We need some info every week or interest will fall away again, its dead on here again.
I wouldn't say that besides I don't have any more info than what they've given us we just have to be patient Besides I'd say it's still livelier now than it has been since 2014 released anyway. Give them time ew know they're working on it these things can't be rushed otherwise you end up with an even more buggy mess of a game. They have a deadline of June 12  which is still 2 months away they're working towards that we just have to be patient.

When do we expect to see the first videos, maybe dev - team driving a couple of hot laps. With commentary 

I'd asy give it another week or 2 but I'd say it's likely we'll see 1 or 2 vids at some stage this month. Not saying it'll definitely happen but it's likely too.

i have stop believing anything what codemasters says now, from the rip off of a game last year to the half assed attempt to hype this game, ill not be buying f1 2015 on day one ill play the demo then ill buy if i enjoy 

What demo, explain
A new demo would be awesome - I tried the 2012 demo before buying the game and I have to say it's a great way to taste the game. Simply looking at screenshots or even watching other peoples gameplay videos doesn't let you know how the game feels. I definetely think a demo for 2015 (as it's build on a new engine) would be very useful.

People will see how the game runs (in terms of performance), how the game feels (handling) and so on.

What demo, explain
A new demo would be awesome - I tried the 2012 demo before buying the game and I have to say it's a great way to taste the game. Simply looking at screenshots or even watching other peoples gameplay videos doesn't let you know how the game feels. I definetely think a demo for 2015 (as it's build on a new engine) would be very useful.

People will see how the game runs (in terms of performance), how the game feels (handling) and so on.

I'll be happy if the game comes out with small quick fix bugs... i don';t care about demos really.

Zombie said:
What demo, explain

I'll be happy if the game comes out with small quick fix bugs... i don';t care about demos really.
rofl

What demo, explain

Demos really don't tell anything. 2012 had a demo and it was still a bug ridden game. lol  

please if you release hot lap videos for us don't edit them so we barely know whats going on like in 2013, give us a whole lap on-board, thanks

Dear Codemasters! As far as I know, Your next F1 game will come out in two months, but there's no trailer to watch. We want to watch one, befor we pre-order it. Thank you, and good luck for your next games!

please if you release hot lap videos for us don't edit them so we barely know whats going on like in 2013, give us a whole lap on-board, thanks

Exactly, just leave it on t-cam the whole time.

Andi said:

Exactly, just leave it on t-cam the whole time.
According to the Codies fanboys that was down to "hardware limitations" of the old gen consoles and the fact that an officially licensed F1 game apparently couldnt render 21 cars on screen at any one time.

personally I beleive since they were pushing the game toward 10yr old kids with 5 second attention spans, they decided to chop and change the camera angles... every 4.9 seconds

Hi all, I know you are all after new info - I'm pretty sure there are press playing the game and doing interviews this week with our publisher Namco. I'm not sure when they will go live yet but I'll keep you updated :)

Who was the publisher prior to Namco?  I seem to forget.....
Before then I believe CM did it all themselves I think.
Well... That could open up some time and capital to improve the games quality. And Namco isn't EA or Activision, so hopefully that means this will be a possitive influence on the entire linup at CM.

Who was the publisher prior to Namco?  I seem to forget.....
Before then I believe CM did it all themselves I think.
Nope. Bandai Namco did all the Formula One titles from 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. Now 2015 as well.

Hey biglee,

Any news for us today? any game play videos? or any information this week?

Zombie said:
Hey biglee,

No, no news today sorry. Don't think there will be anything this week either, like I said I'll keep you updated.

Zombie said:
Hey biglee,

No, no news today sorry. Don't think there will be anything this week either, like I said I'll keep you updated.
Any details about the first news release, to explain in more detail