Sign in to follow this  

Announcing F1 2015

Couldn't wait for F12015 but after hearing all about it project cars is calling me.

It literally looks and sounds amazing!

Looking forward to building a career from go karting :)

Wait till you're actually playing it. It's beautiful and the handling is really sweet. I had a good crack on it at this years Gadget Show and my nips practically exploded with excitement, it's that good!

yeah it seems the odd number games get the short end of the straw it's almost as if CM like screwing something up on the odd number releases

2011 it was the graphics being a little cartoony

2013 the AI were all over the place

2015 no career mode

2010/12 and 14  at least feel like half decent attempts. Yes 2014 lacked a lot of extras but the basics felt right  to me.

Why can't CM when they're given praise for something right stick wwithit and just tweak it a little to make it fresh not just ditch it. I don't see any other games companies removing things all the time when they're popular features.

I almost suffered premature evacuation when I saw the star wars video trailer then almost fainted when I saw how good the game battlefront looks, so many good games coming out soon.

I almost suffered premature evacuation when I saw the star wars video trailer then almost fainted when I saw how good the game battlefront looks, so many good games coming out soon.

yeah I'm looking forward to ME4 because if it looks anything like the Star wars game it'll be fun. Apparently doesn't have an single player campaign so not suer I'll be getting it. But I'll definitely be getting ME4

2010/12 and 14  at least feel like half decent attempts. Yes 2014 lacked a lot of extras but the basics felt right  to me.

2 years is the ideal time for producing a game like f1, with the ps4/xbone they should look into using dlc for something like this,

2015 released june, multiple updates through season until end of season, in February there should be a winter testing dlc for liveries and new drivers/teams etc then in march a new season start dlc with multiple updates throughout the season. this would give them almost 2 years to really sort out any bugs/glitches concerning the engine (game engine not car) whilst still giving us new content via dlc.

After playing 2014 for the first time. I really REALLY hope they give the option to turn off rain. Rain races in 14' against the AI are so unfair that it makes me want to break things. Since there is no Career mode at all, it should be an option to turn off rain. Since based on the fact that I could run rain races NP in 12, but in 14 it's a cheating pos, I can only imagine how bad it'll be in 15. By the time 16 comes around the AI will probably have 20 seconds on you by the end of lap one in the rain.

/mini rant.

My pre order for 2015 : cod black ops 3, Star Wars , FIFA 16 , project cars.....unsure about f1 2015 until I see video gameplay

Also puzzled about f1 on ps4 1080p to 900p  xb1.. Rumour, against project cars which is the same on both consoles???????

As I did not care much for SWBF3 until the video release, which left me amazed, I just wish CM would bowl me over, about f1

Had high hopes for the reveal of informaion up to release, as I hoped CM had learned some lessons for prior releases and how not to promote the game... That said im actually beginning to wonder if F1 2015 is actually a step up as CM until now briefly have stated.

The lack of actual gameplay and detailed information about game features makes me pretty sceptical about the product, and with CM's history for releasing half finished, bug infested products, im not buying F1 2015 before i've read user comments from actual gameplay..

mmpaw37 said:
After playing 2014 for the first time. I really REALLY hope they give the option to turn off rain. Rain races in 14' against the AI are so unfair that it makes me want to break things. Since there is no Career mode at all, it should be an option to turn off rain. Since based on the fact that I could run rain races NP in 12, but in 14 it's a cheating pos, I can only imagine how bad it'll be in 15. By the time 16 comes around the AI will probably have 20 seconds on you by the end of lap one in the rain.

/mini rant.

This issue has always been a factor since 2010 really. However, when you understand how to setup the car and 'modify' your driving style a little, it becomes quite easy to beat the AI...(Well, it is for me personally anyway).
False. As I had no problem in 2012. 2014 the AI have unmatchable grip resulting in no tire wear (not that they suffer from tire wear in dry races). And I'm not convinced setups actually do anything in 14. If you can beat them, I'm happy for you. Doesn't change the fact that due to **** programming, they blatantly cheat.

To rephrase a bit for clarity, I know the AI never suffered like they should from rain, but it's much worse in 2014.

April 23 rd 2015. Still no real information, no gameplay footage. Nothing at all. Starting to see why Steven Left. F1 2015 shaped up to be another craptastic game by this very dumb company with its very dumb rules and policies. And do not try to kill the forum to delete the evidence Codemasters. I have it all documented, im going to make it my mission that Codemasters NEVER release another F1 again. EVER. And with your sales figures getting worse more and more after each F1 release. soon enough you wont have anyone to steal money from. I encourage everyone else to do the same. This is how big companies screws its own customers.... nobody has the balls to speak up. Write directly to the FOM. They do listen! i already got my reply letter about the game and how bad it is. Looks like Codie's future is very slim once the contract expires. 

PS my comment is protected by free speech. (Article 19 International Free Speech laws. The United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, adopted in 1948) So do not try and ban me.

Info:  
Formula One Management Limited
Sapphire House, Churchill Way, Biggin Hill Industrial Estate
TN16 3BN Biggin Hill
UNITED KINGDOM
phone:   +4401959579000
fax:  +4401959579279
e-mail:  dbarnes (at) fomltd (dot) com

For those of you who will write. i commend you. For those of you who wont.. have fun getting screwed year after year.

:)

I have pre ordered the special GameStop edition of Project CARS and can't wait, yet I only found out about it about last December through a YouTube video in my suggestions box but I have been captivated by it since. That just tells you where codies have gone wrong I mean when I saw an F1 game for the first time  F1 2012 I felt the same way but after I just didn't feel the same excitement 

mmpaw37 said:

/mini rant.

This issue has always been a factor since 2010 really. However, when you understand how to setup the car and 'modify' your driving style a little, it becomes quite easy to beat the AI...(Well, it is for me personally anyway).

yeah I can moer or less get to ,my objectives in the rain as well andI'm not the best when it comes to racing in the rain although because of my disability I do use assists.

mmpaw37 said:

6years? hell I been playing codies games since colin mcrae rally 1998 don't get your hopes up lol

Well I meant just the F1 series of titles ;)

I have been playing CM games since the mid/late eighties! LOL

if it makes you feel any better so have I. I used to love the old Dizzy games

mmpaw37 said:
When do CM release the early build-copy, for the reviewers to try/test game 

I haven't really thought about it TBH.

On a side note though, come November F1 2015 will probably be cast aside as it were anyway, SW Battlefront is the one for me this year! ;)

...I still have 2015 on Pre-Order, but in all honesty, if I don't see anything 'concrete' in the next few weeks that presents something which will make 2015 to be a worthy purchase, then that Pre-Order is definitely at risk; AND..., the more I see of ProjectCARS is really testing my patience ATM!.

That's why I've got Pcars in order as it's answering all the questions I have of it positively I can't say the same for F1 2015 atm

I've won all but one of my rain races on 14. But its still a broken mess when it comes to rain races. AI have an unfair advantage. And it's bs.

I hate when people justify broken **** with the old "well I can beat it so its ok* BS.

It amazes me how CM have become absolutely silent in regards to F1 2015... other developers would be actively talking about the game (not several weeks of silence) and making lots of videos and gameplay while distributing review copies at the same time.
This marketing system is one sadly Codies seem to ignore more and more each year. It has nearly gotten to the point where the game barely gets any attention, at least here in the states (I can remember F1 2012 at least having advertisements here in the states and having full page reviews in Gameinformer, the largest gaming magazine here in the USA, now the game has its review posted in the back of the magazine with only about 4-5 sentences; Gamestop places it with only the spine showing, not the whole cover like it did for F1 2010-2012) 

Codemasters needs to learn how to "re-crack" the code for hype and marketing/promotion. 

ukfan758 said:
It amazes me how CM have become absolutely silent in regards to F1 2015... other developers would be actively talking about the game (not several weeks of silence) and making lots of videos and gameplay while distributing review copies at the same time.
This marketing system is one sadly Codies seem to ignore more and more each year. It has not gotten to the point where the game barely gets any attention, at least here in the states (I can remember F1 2012 at least having advertisements here in the states and having full page reviews in Gameinformer, the largest gaming magazine here in the USA, now the game has its review posted in the back of the magazine with only about 4-5 sentences; Gamestop places it with only the spine showing, not the whole cover like it did for F1 2010-2012) 

Codemasters needs to learn how to "re-crack" the code for hype and marketing/promotion. 
Well, they're going to need a content rich game and stop cutting stuff out to stand a chance. 

Another beautiful sunny day, another day without either gameplay footage or some news

codemaster wont listen to us they never have and never will, i thought things may have changed when Steve hood left but it hasn't 

Codemasters position is ridiculous. They can not, or rather do not want to make public any video or any interview to developers. It's a ridiculous marketing policy. Not to mention to make any comment on this forum on the development of the game and that point is. If you want the game sells well, I do not think they're going on the right track. And again I say I'm a fan of F1, I think I have all the games since 2010, but this time they are disappointed me greatly.