DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Announcing F1 2015

Is there any feedback at all about co-op in F1 2015?, I'm hearing that' is not in the game this year. If that's the case I can see this game not doing that well what with no career as well.

Madmaz116 said:
Is there any feedback at all about co-op in F1 2015?, I'm hearing that' is not in the game this year. If that's the case I can see this game not doing that well what with no career as well.

Havent seen it confurmed anywhere myself but judging by cm refusal to anwer ppl Id put £50 on it not being in this years game esp with no carrer mode. Atm it looks like 14 will have more features than 15 :)

@vtidixon (or anyone who knows) lately i been totally focused on F1... trying to get info. Has the AI issue been resolved with Project Cars?
Im wondering out loud if they can't get the AI right.

Wonder what the F1 AI will be like.

Zombie said:
@vtidixon (or anyone who knows) lately i been totally focused on F1... trying to get info. Has the AI issue been resolved with Project Cars?

The AI is pretty good. It's still not perfect though. It depends on the track but sometimes the AI is a little bit too aggressive and therefore too often off the track. You can get an impression here, it's the final build:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEvuKfV2Y6w

Zombie said:

Cant say from experience mate as have only seen youtube vids but I remember not all that long ago the AI were upside down on track half the time and the other half they were just bashing each other all over the place. Id say the last month ive seen at least 10 vids that had me in shock at the AI overtaking and defending skills (for AI) as well as knowing where your car is on track :) :) Team vvv have loads of great vids showing off the game across all 3 platforms and no1 noticed a xboxone vid in with a pc (I belive) gameplay so looking good on all ends as far as I can see from the vids. The other vids I saw were from aravva and I belive its yorkie doing the driving, Very fast driver and some times hes stuck behind cars unable to get passed. Not sure if any of those issues are the ones you are refering to but should look for those guys on youtube if looking for good detailed previews/reviews on racing games (vvv anyway)  

Tourgott said:
Zombie said:

The AI is pretty good. It's still not perfect though. It depends on the track but sometimes the AI is a little bit too aggressive and therefore too often off the track. You can get an impression here, it's the final build:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEvuKfV2Y6w

Cool vid! only watched parts but they do seem abit off track alot which I didnt notice so much in the vids I mentioned. What difficulty is that btw? I saw a post or vid saying the higher the level the more agressive the AI are so that could also have a affect on how the drive maybe? Man Im looking forward to this game tho, as a single player guy it will be so good to be overtaken by AI and be like wtf :)

funny how the announcing F1 2015 thread has been taken over by the enthusiasm for project cars on the official codies forum, says a lot!
They only have themselves to blame.Im not usually one to hammer the nail in most of the time but there marketing is pathetic,even worse than last year lol There driving customers over to project cars. They know deep down this could be there last shot but there timings and mindset are all wrong. Especially this year on the newer genration of consoles,they need to give us a reason to spend 45-55 pounds.Maybe Fom have got them by the balls we don't know. One thing i know though is there will be alot of unhappy customers when the general public play and find out career and other features have been taken out.

I seen all the rage/negative threads from previous games. If codies thought that was bad they haven't seen nothing yet when this drops.

5weeks till release and still no gameplay. Damage has been done codemasters,simple as that.

5 weeks, no demo, no gameplay footage and very little community feedback. I actually wonder how many people even know a F1 game is coming out. I still think the biggest mistake was not having a game ready for the ps4/xbone last year, console will be 2 years old soon and they still talk about making a game for "new" consoles. pfft

Funny you should say that as my mate had no idea that F1 was coming out until I told him the other day

I'm pretty sure CM is done with the F1 series. Especially after their Dirt announcement yesterday it's pretty obvious which status it has. 

funny how the announcing F1 2015 thread has been taken over by the enthusiasm for project cars on the official codies forum, says a lot!

Thats what I find so frustrating with no news coming out, although Lee did say in the "2 things" thread we know everything already about single player??? Pcars is out in 10 days so imo cm have 10 days to change ppl's minds on this years game otherwise we will all be on Pcars and prob wont even care about 2015 (judging by the lack of features in the game anyway) Pcars offers everything us console players have wanted for years so why would we spend £50 to play a game that is a update to 14 and from whats been said the 14 and 15 cars but only 14 performance. What would make me want to play a game that the only thing new is commentry when I have a game that starts in karts and goes all the way to F1, has everything F1 doesnt offer by the sounds of it.

I also think Codies no longer care about Formula 1... they do not have the talent and resources to make the kind of F1 game fans want. So it sounds like they have really given up and are in for a quick cash out before the contract expires. I think once the contract expires FOM should seriously take a look at Slightly Mad Sutdios. They have done great things with projects cars... and personally > I would wait 5 years If i had to for the quality they put out. I am sure they would make the most complete, sim like official Formula 1 game ever (working cranes to lift crashed cars, formation laps, pit boards, telemetry and so on) But fans here also have to do there own part... they come to whine. But nobody expresses what they want in letter to the FOM to change this nightmare around.

As I mentioned in a older post... i already sent in my letter and got a thank you for my feedback very quickly. If enough people did this... Codies would be fired and a better company could step in to do a better job.

The truth is this company is filled with lies.... back in F1 2010 days. People complained that the game was not sim enough. codies answer was... we are trying to target everyone. Truth is... everyone wants sims and less arcade, dunno who does the research.... but they are wrong.. I think project cars has proven them wrong. More people know about Project Cars then F1 2015.

F1 2011 days People wanted a Safety Car. Codies answer: Never gonna happen. License issue. Time passed new title. We got a Safety car.

And it goes on and on.

Since then every feature people have wanted that has not been able to make it in the games. Has been blamed on time or license.

I have been reading the thread for 2 weeks and there isn't any news /gameplay/footages. I'm a bit frustrated right now. 

Where do we send the letter too regarding FOM? I did see your other post about it but didnt think much about it but starting to get worried as it does feel that Dirt comes first over the F1 games for codemasters and i can really see what slightly mad studios could do for a F1 game.

I booked the game, despite being frustrated by the lack of news, I hope CM, through his personal show us something interesting this week. If it's true what they say justbiglee they are recording video  and testing, will not be difficult to have some information.
People we like the F1, I do not think we let this opportunity pass.

Where do we send the letter too regarding FOM? I did see your other post about it but didnt think much about it but starting to get worried as it does feel that Dirt comes first over the F1 games for codemasters and i can really see what slightly mad studios could do for a F1 game.
If Dirt is coming out before F1 2015, I'm gonna get project cars. They get some details in the game, like the wipers. The wipers are looking so smooth in P cars, it's like real life. Imo I think P cars is  better than Forza by an edge. 

PUCHALT said:
I booked the game, despite being frustrated by the lack of news, I hope CM, through his personal show us something interesting this week. If it's true what they say justbiglee they are recording video  and testing, will not be difficult to have some information.
People we like the F1, I do not think we let this opportunity pass.
I have received heaps of email each day regarding to this thread. Looks like I'm gonna cancel the alert for this threat, if CM is not gonna release some news this week. 

Do not you think it's a marketing policy to see how far will their sales worldwide, especially in Europe ?.
I'm sure they see and read the forums and see at which point is people at this time.

PUCHALT said:
Do not you think it's a marketing policy to see how far will their sales worldwide, especially in Europe ?.
I'm sure they see and read the forums and see at which point is people at this time.
I reckon this should be a marketing strategy instead of a marketing policy. but correct me if I'm  wrong. 

What's even stranger ids that everyone's talking about it in here instead of in the thread in the off topic section where the actual thread topic is