Sign in to follow this  

Announcing F1 2015

mmpaw37 said:

EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET DIRT RALLY RIGHT NOW!

...You will NOT be disappointed!!!

(This will suffice until F1 2015)...If 2015 is anything like this then...OH...MY...GOD! ;) :)

Got it... nothing special.....

Zombie said:
mmpaw37 said:

(This will suffice until F1 2015)...If 2015 is anything like this then...OH...MY...GOD! ;) :)

Got it... nothing special.....

Agreed it is a good fun game but nothing to get to excited about I don't think but it does have one step up on F1 though already in that it has a career mode haven't got round to starting one yet mostly because I've only really had time to do a couple of practice rally's

mmpaw37 said:

It won't be, if for no other reason than they're separate dev teams using very different versions of the Ego engine.

To the person saying it's stupid to not release more F1 info because of Project Cars....it makes sense because they're by the same publisher and they won't want one possibly taking attention off the other.

Joethe155 said:
To the person saying it's stupid to not release more F1 info because of Project Cars....it makes sense because they're by the same publisher and they won't want one possibly taking attention off the other.
Very true, I hadn't realised that. Regardless of the reason though the point still stands that it probably is hurting them

APR193 said:
Joethe155 said:
Very true, I hadn't realised that. Regardless of the reason though the point still stands that it probably is hurting them
For the time being , I think it is hurting them in terms of frustration that is building in the community. But in the long run, I think once project cars is released there is still enough time to get a decent amount of information in a quick focused, marketing campaign.  This game is important for Codies....so I can't imagine Codies haven't thought about all this. A situation were project c.a.r.s is trying to shout over F1 2015 and vice versa doesn't really help either studio. Also chances if you are getting pcars you probably gonna get f1 2015....perhaps not at launch but at some point.

F1 will be out before pcars, so wouldn't that be too late to release info as we'll have media feedback for over a month after F1 launch

Paul94 said:
F1 will be out before pcars, so wouldn't that be too late to release info as we'll have media feedback for over a month after F1 launch

Sorry may have misunderstood but F1 is out in June and pcars should be out this week.

Good afternoon everyone!,

Just thought I would inform you all..., ALL assets have now been signed off with the game; which means that the game is near completion! 

@TheLeeMather has confirmed this on his Twitter page - He also stated that there is video which will be released soon; however, these items need an alternate signing off process, but it shouldn't be long until we actually see something worthwhile.

He stated a few days ago that the clips had been sent on the 26th April I believe, so I would assume we can expect something next week...(Well...Here's to hoping anyway!)

So, there you have it everyone! - It's not news we'd hoped for but at least the picture is a little clearer! 

Have a great day everyone! 

Not sure if anyone actually reads the other discussion threads but surely some sort of good news regarding some videos? Hopefully next week? 

naks said:
Paul94 said:

Sorry may have misunderstood but F1 is out in June and pcars should be out this week.
Agreeed apparently P cars has officially gone gold now so officially there shouldn't be any more delays.

Lets hope so... and i hope we get something soon. Like next race weekend... or right after.

I think video will start coming the week after the Spanish GP. From then on there'll be videos each week. It's been said that the bulk of information is already out so who knows if they'll have much to release apart from videos.

surprised how dead this topic is... hopefully Codies release some info soon and bring it back to life. It is sad.

Let's face it guys. 2014 was already a weak attempt and F1 2015 appears to have even fewer content. Last year, I told myself not to buy the game because the effort Codemasters put in it wasn't worth the cash. And I couldn't help but buy it and almost immediately I felt stupid for doing it. I didn't gave the right signal to Codemasters that the game was not ok.

I'm not going to be fooled twice in a row. This game seems to have only a season mode, ability to do separate races and a bit more fancy than last years game. The only way we'll have a prospect of a decent game is to give a clear statement as non-buyers of undesired result.

Let's face it guys. 2014 was already a weak attempt and F1 2015 appears to have even fewer content. Last year, I told myself not to buy the game because the effort Codemasters put in it wasn't worth the cash. And I couldn't help but buy it and almost immediately I felt stupid for doing it. I didn't gave the right signal to Codemasters that the game was not ok.

I'm not going to be fooled twice in a row. This game seems to have only a season mode, ability to do separate races and a bit more fancy than last years game. The only way we'll have a prospect of a decent game is to give a clear statement as non-buyers of undesired result.

That's the main reason why the money that would have been spent on it will be headed PCars way instead

coolieboy said:
Everyday I look at Pcars on YouTube I get more exited. I can't wait till release. 
yeah putting some practice in this week on my other motor racing games ready for P Cars mostly F1 and Grid Autosport. I know they're not quite full on sim like P Cars but hopefully it'll be enough to help me get tuned in a little quicker. P Cars does have some assists it looks like though so hopefully it shouldn't be too hard to acquaint myself with it.