Sign in to follow this  

Announcing F1 2015

I dont get what is wrong with talking P cars on the forum, I for one was exited for F1 but since cm are so shit at making and marketing games my exitment has gone! What have they given us to talk about apart from the lack of features that were even in last years game and that had nothing new added (infact had less than 13) Every year they take features out and decide for us how we should play the game (pro mode) P cars has no limits to what can be changed in the options menu to suit the players style of gaming, maybe cm should learn from them instead of sitting on there hands and never once coming up with a wow factor for there games. I wasnt to fussed about watching F1 last weekend P cars is that good! I agree with the time taken to make the game it shouldnt have some of the silly bugs that it has but tbh the amount of fun I have when I play the game I dont care about little bugs that WILL get fixed soon unlike cm attitude to there games! Didnt even get a response for a patch for the 14 game so why do you guys think things will change? You do know they will have the same plan if they make 16, release 15 then move on to 16 like every year that has passed and you guys will moan about lack of info again! Btw does it matter if P cars doesnt feel 100% true to life (cant say myself because I wouldnt be capable of driving the cars irl the same as I can in any sim) Its a far better sim than any game that has been on console and there isnt a chance 15 will be close to what P cars offers in terms of physics so cant say P cars feels weird when we have all played/enjoyed racing with the other cm F1 games in the past! Ive can honestly say with the time I have played P cars it offers everything a console racing fan will ever need and we know more will follow in the coming months. Hope cm do have some info that will make me want to pre order but atm all my gaming time will be for Batman arkham knight and P cars :) 

Hi guys. I'm wondering if the lack of moderators by CM is because they are preparing interviews and videos to launch soon. Possibly silly but we have no choice but to wait for them to tell us something.

If it is true that have restructured the official website of the game, but nothing more. Good step by step and patience.

PUCHALT said:

Hi guys. I'm wondering if the lack of moderators by CM is because they are preparing interviews and videos to launch soon. Possibly silly but we have no choice but to wait for them to tell us something.

CM have plenty of moderators on these forums who are voluntary and not employed by them but without releasing any information for such a period of time, talk of other games or anger towards them was always going to happen. I'm surprised there isn't more, probably due to all the talk and release of project cars which has saved them a fair amount of heat.

Joethe155 said:
Anyone else find it weird how the mmpaw37 guy was almost certainly not buying F1 2015, then when the announcement came, he was all over it? Since then he's gone back to the stance of someone who probably won't get it, only to revert to weird fanboyism again. It's unsettling.
its actually quite funny :-)

mmpaw37 said:

...To be honest - I am going to go out on a limb here and say something that might stir up some controversy but...

...I bet the Codemasters F1 2015 development team have played Project CARS and sat there laughing! - and said, "What on earth were we worrying about! LOL"

...I have every faith in Codemasters and I dare say, it will be leaps and bounds over those Project CARS rip-off Formula cars! ;)

How much did Codies pay you the other month when you were saying how terrible they were and there was no chance you were getting F1 2015, someone else should get the license and so on? 

While Codies are being more and more quiet with every game they release the community is going to jump to conclusions about why they seemingly don't want to show their game off, especially after the flops that were F1 2013 and 2014. 

mmpaw37 said:

...To be honest - I am going to go out on a limb here and say something that might stir up some controversy but...

...I bet the Codemasters F1 2015 development team have played Project CARS and sat there laughing! - and said, "What on earth were we worrying about! LOL"

...I have every faith in Codemasters and I dare say, it will be leaps and bounds over those Project CARS rip-off Formula cars! ;)

mmpaw37 said:
APR193 said:
mmpaw37 said:

How much did Codies pay you the other month when you were saying how terrible they were and there was no chance you were getting F1 2015, someone else should get the license and so on? 

While Codies are being more and more quiet with every game they release the community is going to jump to conclusions about why they seemingly don't want to show their game off, especially after the flops that were F1 2013 and 2014. 

...Now that would be telling wouldn't it! ;)

LOL Sorry but you are making me laugh. After 5 years of buying these games... haven't you learnt anyting at all from Codecrappers? LOL Come on buddy! USE YOUR HEAD>!

Another one falls for lies and hype. Once again. Also on the flops u forgot F1 2010, F1 2011, F1 2012

Zombie said:
mmpaw37 said:
APR193 said:
mmpaw37 said:

...Now that would be telling wouldn't it! ;)

LOL Sorry but you are making me laugh. After 5 years of buying these games... haven't you learnt anyting at all from Codecrappers? LOL Come on buddy! USE YOUR HEAD>!

Another one falls for lies and hype. Once again. Also on the flops u forgot F1 2010, F1 2011, F1 2012

Just wondering Zombie, since all your replies seem to end up as part of the quote, which device you're using to enter the text?.

Can't sign into this crap hole cause codemasters have not fixed the Mozilla errors, Google Chrome errors. So i come here on IE. Sorry about the quote crap... but sometimes it shows up without me even selecting it. Royal pain in my ass.

@mmpaw37 

To educate others... to stop letting others get screwed and fall for hype and lies over and over again... and most important.. cause Codemasters as much grief as possible :)

Or at least as much as they been cauing us.... eaither way its a fair game. They are the only game in town when it comes to the F1 world. So i have nobody else to yell at about it. if it where another company that was doing the same thing these idiots at Codemasters do. You would find me there annoying them too :)

Think about it this way.. you said TheLeeMather put forward faith in your mind. But this is the same man who has been behind the F1 games since 2010. Same man who has been screwing you since F1 2010. Where is the credibility? How about BigLee? where are all the promises?  

Im not the type to cave in sir.

Heard it all before. Im still here after 5 years :) I think my intentions here and that i hate Codemasters have been made crystal clear. They also know it clearly and in some ways they still see the frustration in me and in many ways they understand me. Anyways only logical that when someone from its own staff says i "understand your frustration" says a million words.  

It makes me laugh when someone threatens me by saying your days are numbered. By fail to see these are my own personal views and i am 100% entitled to have them as you are to have your own views. Nothing pisses me off more then a kiss ass. You know had the pleasure to meet Steven Hood ... and he explained to me a lot of my questions and we had a great adult conversation. And i had a better view on why things where going the way they where back then. He was forward and truthfull... he never tried to change the subject or run But when soemone gives you promises and compltely ignores you as BigLee has.. sorry makes then a panzy.

mmpaw37 said:

More like Shock And Awa. I needed a good laugh today, Thanks fella. 

OGFedfan said:
I would also prefer to discuss F1 here, but what is there to discuss?  There is no new info unfortunately.

Then can't we just let this thread die until there's something to discuss? I know nature abhors a vacuum, but really, it's perfectly fine not to post something to a forum when there's nothing new to say on that topic.

Got to love Forum banter...

I know Codies in some peoples eyes have failed with some of their previous releases. However I think its a little harsh to moan about 2014's release. Clearly their whole team was gearing up for 2015, just as Mercedes did in 2013 .... look what they did in 2014 & 2015.

I think the only thing Codies are guilty of is possibly releasing 2014 at all.

I am frustrated by the lack of info but I keep coming here everyday in the hope of something new, but maybe just maybe they may get it right this year...

I think it would be more exciting if we were to speak about the new features we know about and how that will improve our overall experience rather than pages of pages of whinging... just saying...

vtidixon said:
I dont get what is wrong with talking P cars on the forum,
Nothing wrong with talking about it on the forum. Just in the appropriate place please, so people who don't particularly want to read about it don't have to plough through it to find the on-topic stuff.

Less than one month to go and still nothing. This is beyond ridiculous, although I have to admit all those of you who believe the FOM approval crap excuse really make me smile.

hola said:
Less than one month to go and still nothing. This is beyond ridiculous, although I have to admit all those of you who believe the FOM approval crap excuse really make me smile.

What i keep saying.. its not all up to FOM some of it its up to Codies to get off there asses and do something.

Got to love Forum banter...

I know Codies in some peoples eyes have failed with some of their previous releases. However I think its a little harsh to moan about 2014's release. Clearly their whole team was gearing up for 2015, just as Mercedes did in 2013 .... look what they did in 2014 & 2015.

I think the only thing Codies are guilty of is possibly releasing 2014 at all.

I am frustrated by the lack of info but I keep coming here everyday in the hope of something new, but maybe just maybe they may get it right this year...

I think it would be more exciting if we were to speak about the new features we know about and how that will improve our overall experience rather than pages of pages of whinging... just saying...

As it stands, it doesn't seem like there will be much,if any, substantial new information as someone from Codemasters (I think) said weeks ago that the bulk of information was out there. I know that doesn't mean all of the information is out there,but when there's no career and a "mode" (Pro Mode) that we could create ourselves but turning off assists and the HUD then I can't see any big surprise information coming.

I am interested in the broadcast stuff, how long the podium sequences will be (guessing something like ten seconds unfortunately) and that Singapore screenshot was great so graphically it may look brilliant. But with features, it certainly seems far from packed. There used to be a time when we'd be delighted to get the new F1 game and be able to play as a real driver on the grid. But that was ten years ago, just before sports games started doing career modes, modes which are everywhere now (and that's a good thing, for me).

Whenever Codemasters do have things to show and tell about, I'll probably be interested and I may well keep my pre-order. We'll see what happens.

Seems like the Broadcast Style & end of session tables in F1 2015 will be nothing like in real life. So basically just like every other codemasters game?? Am I missing something here or does it sound like (as we still not actually seen it) its going to be just like the other games with commentary over the standings tables?

Thanks though @Britpoint  for replying to me on twitter.

https://twitter.com/britpoint1/status/598878041872408577

Seems like the Broadcast Style & end of session tables in F1 2015 will be nothing like in real life. So basically just like every other codemasters game?? Am I missing something here or does it sound like (as we still not actually seen it) its going to be just like the other games with commentary over the standings tables?

Thanks though @Britpoint  for replying to me on twitter.

https://twitter.com/britpoint1/status/598878041872408577
I used to think it couldn't get worse....my mistake..

It seems it gets even worse for those that got excited when they heard 'Broadcast Style' i will hold my judgemnt till i have seen it & played it but sound like a posh way of saying its just like other F1 games :neutral: 

https://twitter.com/britpoint1/status/598881498440294400

properly "licensed" F1 game

so they don't use the proper "licensed" graphics in game, just the logo's.

this is hilarious.

The reviewers must get a early work in progress build copy soon. Just hope CM  don't stop them showing videos