Sign in to follow this  

Announcing F1 2015

Britpoint said:

Lol :P 

Well, I'll be here waiting on wheel and coop info regardless of what we are discussing. 

OK so, you will be astonished to discover that I can't give you a supported wheel list! Basically there are one or two devices that have little bugs that are being worked on, and until they're fixed there's a small chance those devices won't make it on the list. So rather than risk releasing one list then having to remove a device from it, we're just waiting until everything on there is definitely good to go. 

Personally I think your devices will probably be fine. But that's not totally confirmed at this point, so I recommend waiting for the full list to be certain.
Soon! @Britpoint lol.

Running out of soon to use :p 

I just leave this here, so we can be hopeful that unless something else goes wrong there is a chance of info this week. 

https://twitter.com/literalzero/status/600275158000082944

If I'm Right in thinking from what I've read on this post why cant CM upload a Screenshot or video if they are the ones causing the delay not FOM?, Surely You Guys Can Take A Quick Screenshot Or If Needs Be Grab A Pic On A Mobile Phone. I'm Patient When It Comes To Game Information, But This Lack Of Information Is Scary Rather Than Annoying, Its Looking Like A Delay Or No Big Improvement From F1 2014. And If Career Is Fully Gone (Probably To Make Space From Broadcast Mode) Why Have A 1 Season Career In The Game At All?, Surely Career Mode Is All About Progression, Look At FIFA, You Wouldn't Play 1 Season As A Manager At Arsenal Then When The Seasons Over Just Say "Right That's It, Pick A New Team And Start Again" It Would Be Pointless And No Different Than A Quick Race/ Custom Championship.

I just leave this here, so we can be hopeful that unless something else goes wrong there is a chance of info this week. 

https://twitter.com/literalzero/status/600275158000082944
Things Change all the time. hahahaha. :dizzy: 
How can things change when it`s only four weeks until relase? Codemasters really...

Anthony23 said:
If I'm Right in thinking from what I've read on this post why cant CM upload a Screenshot or video if they are the ones causing the delay not FOM?, Surely You Guys Can Take A Quick Screenshot Or If Needs Be Grab A Pic On A Mobile Phone. I'm Patient When It Comes To Game Information, But This Lack Of Information Is Scary Rather Than Annoying, Its Looking Like A Delay Or No Big Improvement From F1 2014. And If Career Is Fully Gone (Probably To Make Space From Broadcast Mode) Why Have A 1 Season Career In The Game At All?, Surely Career Mode Is All About Progression, Look At FIFA, You Wouldn't Play 1 Season As A Manager At Arsenal Then When The Seasons Over Just Say "Right That's It, Pick A New Team And Start Again" It Would Be Pointless And No Different Than A Quick Race/ Custom Championship.
Can You Please Stop Writing Like This?...

FMassa93 said:
Anthony23 said:
Apologies I'm doing this on my phone. :)

Anthony23 said:
FMassa93 said:
Anthony23 said:
hehe, no problem just little bit frustrating to read like that... But anyway, back to topic... I honestly starts to feel that this game either will be delayed or they just have something to hide...I mean if the game is good and going to be finished when they wanted, why not show anything with under 3wheeks to release...

FMassa93 said:
Anthony23 said:
FMassa93 said:
Anthony23 said:
hehe, no problem just little bit frustrating to read like that... But anyway, back to topic... I honestly starts to feel that this game either will be delayed or they just have something to hide...I mean if the game is good and going to be finished when they wanted, why not show anything with under 3wheeks to release...
Just the same strategy as 2014 (must have worked for them): Hiding as long as they can that the game is a total disaster.

Well, i cant wait for the game 
They are working their asses off to give us the game. And things changeing all the time, that is part of developing. You can't write a game without bugs. Just give em time. 

Yeah there is lack of info, but don't complain about the game if you haven't seen anyting or know nothing

MartijnAL said:
They are working their asses off to give us the game. And things changeing all the time, that is part of developing. You can't write a game without bugs. Just give em time. 

Yeah there is lack of info, but don't complain about the game if you haven't seen anyting or know nothing

you must be new here.

10Tenths said:
MartijnAL said:

you must be new here.

In fact im not new here. It's just that everyone is complaining about the game already, and it isnt even released yet. 

And people like you irritates me by trying to be 'funny',,,,

MartijnAL said:
10Tenths said:
MartijnAL said:

you must be new here.

In fact im not new here. It's just that everyone is complaining about the game already, and it isnt even released yet. 

MartijnAL said:
10Tenths said:
MartijnAL said:

you must be new here.

Nah we're going loopy waiting. Each day feels like a week in anticipation

MartijnAL said:
10Tenths said:
MartijnAL said:

you must be new here.

Then don't take the bait.

MartijnAL said:
10Tenths said:
MartijnAL said:

you must be new here.

Poor thing :(

Hello,

25 days before f12015 and calm flat from codemasters it's not serious.

Hopefully the game are realy beautifull because otherwise it will be really the worst marketing campaign that I have seen for a long time.

I gives them the benefit of doubt but count on me to make them a fabulous pub in both cases.

If codemasters reads this comment, I want to express my deep disappointment on your communication which is so far an absolute horror.

Thank you not to answer to give me the same answer again soon.

Falcon4444

Just Seen Lee Mather On Twitter Say He Will Be Talking About F1 2015 In The Next Couple Of Weeks, Does He Realise It Is Meant To Be RELEASED In The Next Couple Of Weeks?

He'll be talking about how they are "now focusing their efforts on F1 2056 with a whole new game engine never before seen and we are all bound to be amazed"

Maybe FOM are yet to approve the release date  :D :D >:)

Anyway, I have no problem with the game being delayed. The industry has seen enough unfinished games to make it to retail and it's not pleasant. But CM's shameful approach to the whole thing and lack of any info (hell, we're even learning about the delay from a youtuber/journalist, not CM themselves) is just beyond a joke. 

if it is delayed they have no excuse for the amount of bugs we have seen in the past, please get it right this time codemasters