Sign in to follow this  

Announcing F1 2015

Britpoint said:
tMansell said:
My bet: Monaco' GrandPrix weekend..
My dream: Super Monaco GP is back! (It had a carreer mode back in 1990...just saying) :smile: 
Was Super Monaco GP the one where you got to play as ZEROFORCE? 
Yes! And build your way up to MADONNA (generic McLaren), @Britpoint 

I wouldn't mind if they delay to add back carreer mode...as soon as we start to get some videos and more info 'til there..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4icRS9Bephc&feature=youtu.be&a
lol. :dizzy: 

why am I not surprised
May be CM  finally decided that adding career mode was important...  :'(

mmpaw37 said:

Yep...This is the one I was informed about...

So your secret that was going to make everyone happy was the game was going to get delayed? 

Get out of here with that nonsense. You're a liar plain and simple. 

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="ca"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/jordi_puchalt">@jordi_puchalt</a> Can&#39;t give you exact time frame but we&#39;re working really hard on something ASAP.</p>&mdash; Mark Buckley (@LiteralZero) <a href="https://twitter.com/LiteralZero/status/600275029776068608">May 18, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Its all Mclarens fault.. if they didnt changed their livery the game would appear to the normal date xD shame on you Ron Dennis :persevere: 

mmpaw37 said:
mmpaw37 said:

Yep...This is the one I was informed about...

So your secret that was going to make everyone happy was the game was going to get delayed? 

Get out of here with that nonsense. You're a liar plain and simple. 

I was informed of the preview delay about a week ago...

End of line...

Your pathetic and desperate attention seeking is hilarious.

Carry on. 

Yep, I'm done bothering to read your utter tosh.

Is there an ignore function in the forum? 

Can we please try and keep it civil guys 

@VDV23 I'm not 100% sure but I don't believe there is currently an ignore function on the forum. I'll check with the admins but yeah, I'm pretty sure there isn't, sorry.

Can we please try and keep it civil guys 

@VDV23 I'm not 100% sure but I don't believe there is currently an ignore function on the forum. I'll check with the admins but yeah, I'm pretty sure there isn't, sorry.
Okay, in that case I'll do my best to ignore his nonsense.  :D

So many red flags about this game, it's a shame that it's got to a point where a game designer has taken it upon himself to keep the community informed of what he can, whilst the community manager is no where to be seen 

The game won't be delayed. It's just another trick by Codemasters to hide the bad quality of the game. I'm pretty sure they'll also set the embargo to release date to get as many sales as possible before the bad reviews drop in.

mmpaw37 said:
@mmpaw37 if u knew about the delay why didn't u post it on the forum?? And why would they tell u?? 

Well, like I stated before, I receive information sporadically and not all is 100% confirmed to be truth. However, from what I read either here or on Twitter from the developers, I would say 90% becomes truth...

This information however is different regarding the delay of the preview event. If I was to relay this information when I heard about it, and then posted it here on the forum and wasn't truth, I would be subject to another warning or possibly a permanent ban...

I could share all what I've been informed of but as you are aware, the previous information which mostly turned out to be truth, consequently resulted in my temporary ban from the forum...

Claiming you knew about something after it happened, doesn't prove you knew about it before it happened.

My sources told me that Lewis Hamilton would win the 2014 championship. As you can see the information my sources provided me with was correct

hey guys,

did I miss something? did i miss the memo? is it crap on mmpaw37 day? give it a rest guys... we are here to get info on Codemasters and this crappy game. Not to crap on our own kind.

if he knew or did not... who gives a damn? come on guys think about it... what did we gain by it? nothing game is delayed... nothing has changed. same old hat trick by Codies.

If you ask me the real attention seekers are the ones who keep talking about that subject when nobody else has. Keep antagonizing him watch what happens.  End it fellas.

End rant//////  

Andi said:

why am I not surprised
May be CM  finally decided that adding career mode was important...  :'(
I wouldn't be counting my chickens yet if I were you but lets hope so.

There is zero evidence that the game is delayed.  I'm not saying it won't be delayed, because the lack of information this close to release is perplexing to say the least, but until there's official word from Codemasters, it's not worth jumping to conclusions.

What on earth was that Unknown poster doing?

And @mmpaw37, you bring all of this on yourself yet remarkably you cannot see it. If you would stop mentioning anything else about this ridiculous "source" you have, it might help. You've already made things bad enough for yourself. You're lucky you haven't been banned for the time you said they'd reveal something between X period and X period

This will literally be my first post ever, have been following the forums for years though!

Surely if the game is still on track to be released on the 12th it would be going gold right about now? There is production, shipping, etc............

Utterly baffling as to what is going on! I know a guy that went to the preview but he would not answer a single question about the game!? Why??

Big Lee or Britpoint will most probably respond to this news of the game being delayed with 'Soon'!