DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Announcing F1 2015

Can we please try and keep it civil guys 

@VDV23 I'm not 100% sure but I don't believe there is currently an ignore function on the forum. I'll check with the admins but yeah, I'm pretty sure there isn't, sorry.
Can you ban Mmpaw so we can all ignore him then? :p 

Btw I have a source inside that knows how many post are going to be made between now and the next time I check this thread. But I can't tell ya'll how many it is or I might get banned and he'll get fired.

foggy70 said:
Utterly baffling as to what is going on! I know a guy that went to the preview but he would not answer a single question about the game!? Why??
To be fair, embargoed preview events aren't unusual in the industry, and talking to anyone about what you saw in one when you've been asked not to is a good way to make sure you never get invited to another one.

With delays in gameplay videos , does say they are not ready or behind schedule, hope they don't rush the last thew weeks , push out a broken game...

My inside source tells me that @mmpaw37 has no inside source.

PUCHALT said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="ca"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/jordi_puchalt">@jordi_puchalt</a> Can&#39;t give you exact time frame but we&#39;re working really hard on something ASAP.</p>&mdash; Mark Buckley (@LiteralZero) <a href="https://twitter.com/LiteralZero/status/600275029776068608">May 18, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Community Manager.

Twitter handle seems appropriate "LiteralZero"

Literally Zero information since the announcement 

mmpaw37 said:
Can we please try and keep it civil guys 

@VDV23 I'm not 100% sure but I don't believe there is currently an ignore function on the forum. I'll check with the admins but yeah, I'm pretty sure there isn't, sorry.
Can you ban Mmpaw so we can all ignore him then? :p 

Btw I have a source inside that knows how many post are going to be made between now and the next time I check this thread. But I can't tell ya'll how many it is or I might get banned and he'll get fired.

How about you adhere to forum rules and actually make posts relating to F1 2015...? - What are you actually here for sir(or boy)...?

If you have nothing of importance or constructive to post which actually targets the 'issues' relating to F1 2015, then I suggest it would be more suited to your tastes if you were to use a forum or outlet more catered to your needs... 

Wahh wahh wahh stfu. It takes quite a bit to get me to dislike someone but youve succeeded. Quit your constant whining and lying and maybe people won't get on you. Go ahead and flag this. I don't care. You're not a mod so kindly **** off.

Btw my source was right, he told me there would be 9 post in this thread with multiple ones of you crying rivers, and with the other threads there would be a total of 17 new post before I got home. I knew it before any of you! 

@PeteTheDuck mod this if you want, I don't much care at this point. I can't place him on the non existent ignore list, so I felt required to tell him exactly what I think instead. Just my straight forward ways >.>

Normally I stay away from squabbles but people keep biting the hook, if you know what I mean.  I get on this forum to learn of updates and useful information but instead I find someone's personal playground.   The solution is do not bite the hook, unless of course the post truly deserves a response and something meaningful will come out of it.  At the end, they might have to close this thread only to start again.

Game is surely gone "Gold" this week.Otherwise F1 2015 is delayed (the one positive "feature" of  F1 2015 was the game releasing early to coincide with the season with weekly updates) and which has been hyped since 2014.
Codies going to be even a bigger laughing stock if this is delayed.
Really hope the Company closes later this year,CM name has fell from the Premiership to non league the past few years.
(Slighty Mad Studios are already hiring for Pcars 2 and other projects so hopefully some Codies devs will get work)

@DarkRedslayer I won't give you a warning this time but please watch what you say in future please. I understand your opinions and frustrations but there are other ways of putting it.

Can we please put a stop to these pathetic arguments. I'll be honest, I can understand the opinions of all of you and it's obviously quite an odd situation with how this has all come about.

If you are frustrated with particular members then please send one of us moderators a PM saying why that is the case. We will deal with it wherever needed. Doing this is 99% of the time, better than telling that member through a post.

Hopefully we can move on with the discussions now.

booterboy said:
Game is surely gone "Gold" this week.Otherwise F1 2015 is delayed (the one positive "feature" of  F1 2015 was the game releasing early to coincide with the season with weekly updates) and which has been hyped since 2014.
Really hope the Company closes later this year,CM name has fell from the Premiership to non league the past few years.
(Slighty Mad Studios are already hiring for Pcars 2 and other projects so hopefully some Codies devs will get work)

No need for that man. Behind the guys working at CM there're also their families and beloved ones; i mean devs at CM are also workers who must bring money home each month in order to survive, and to feed their little ones too.

I'm totally amazed at the lack of info this year when there's just 3 weeks to go, and I don't buy the crap that this is because FOMs approvals and all that. But from there to wish they all get the sack..., that's totally uncalled for. Relax bro. 

CM was once that dev that brought us legendary tittles like colin and TOCA. They will be great again, just when they finally understand that their place belongs to making games like those. That their place is with us fans, and perhaps DIRT rally is the very first sign of this.

That's why I'm still interested about how this new F1 tittle could be. Even in the middle of this media blackout.

The first post in this thread by Community Manger justbiglee on 26th March has not being updated since the 26th March.
The complete lack of any info on F1 2015 since then has obviously seen the demise of this thread.
Thread should be closed until with get the "F1 2015 has been delayed" announcement from CM later this week.

hola said:
booterboy said:

No need for that man. Behind the guys working at CM there're also their families and beloved ones; i mean devs at CM are also workers who must bring money home each month in order to survive, and to feed their little ones too.

I'm totally amazed at the lack of info this year when there's just 3 weeks to go, and I don't buy the crap that this is because FOMs approvals and all that. But from there to wish they all get the sack..., that's totally uncalled for. Relax bro. 

CM was once that dev that brought us legendary tittles like colin and TOCA. They will be great again, just when they finally understand that their place belongs to making games like those. That their place is with us fans, and perhaps DIRT rally is the very first sign of this.

That's why I'm still interested about how this new F1 tittle could be. Even in the middle of this media blackout.
Read the last sentence of my post hola,it no shape or form would I want anyone to lose their jobs.
There is undoubtedly a talented workforce at CM,there has been an upsurge in gaming development in the UK the past couple of years.Plenty of work at other gaming houses in the UK.

mmpaw37 said:
@DarkRedslayer I won't give you a warning this time but please watch what you say in future please. I understand your opinions and frustrations but there are other ways of putting it.

Can we please put a stop to these pathetic arguments. I'll be honest, I can understand the opinions of all of you and it's obviously quite an odd situation with how this has all come about.

If you are frustrated with particular members then please send one of us moderators a PM saying why that is the case. We will deal with it wherever needed. Doing this is 99% of the time, better than telling that member through a post.

Hopefully we can move on with the discussions now.

I hope so @PeteTheDuck, I never understand why it becomes personal...?

I'll have to repeat this again because it seems to get mislaid in all the other quotes but..., All I am here for is information, plain and simple, and I certainly don't ever want to be involved in meaningless conversations about who's right or wrong, that's not what this forum is about...

From this moment on, I will do my part as generally I'm not a vindictive person, so I will refrain from making any post/s that contain any information I have acquired, that way it should prevent fellow members from making posts directed to myself...(However why they need to make those posts to begin with is beyond me)

My concentration will be nothing more than that of F1 2015, however should I receive or witness any further posts/comments directed to me personally, then of course I will contact you through PM...

Thankyou!

I may be wrong, but I think people were possibly disappointed that this amazing 'source' you acquired seems to be the one of the game being delayed, and they're failing to see how this is such good news for the game. They're obviously sceptical about this statement, and sceptical about how you got it in the first place. I'll be honest, I'm one of these people, but I'm not going to discuss that...

I said this a couple of days ago, but by posting that you have this information, you're gonna get people asking you how you got it and what it is about. You need to realise this, so people will direct posts to you. Obviously there's different ways of doing this and I'm sorry you feel 'bullied' by some of them.

Till i see some official confirmation... the delayed thing will be treated as a rumor as it should be. Knowing the silience by Codemasters recently chances are we will not hear anyting about this subject in peticular. sounds more like an internal problem rather then something that will be said to the public. They would not want F1 2015 to suffer even more then it has.

Cant be bothered to look through all the pages since last on here as there nothing new to read exept ppl saying they have delayed the game??? If this is true then it just goes to show what a crap company cm really are! Ive enjoyed playing there games in the past but come on what is up with the silence on hear? We get a cm employee say there will be news soon but tbh I think we will all be on the next gen of consoles by the time they give us anything. I really do hope that cm loose the licence and stop making games altogether! May sound harsh as they do make some fun games but there is never any exitment in the build up to releases exept for the promises they never seem to deliver on. Id compare cm with a Kia, does the same as any other car but feels cheap and half arsed! 

I hope this thread never gets deleted, it's pure comedy gold.

the reasons why are self explanatory.   keep up the good work everyone!

@mmpaw37  Good morning,

Ok ok it makes more sence to me why the game has been delayed all this time and why we have no footage ect. Not so worried the fact that the game was delayed about a "preview" build, well because it is just a preview nothing final. What still baffles me is the fact that Codies take the time to reply to someone in another forum but wont bother to give us news in there own official forum. Instead we have go to be going around like dumb asses getting info. Shame Codemasters...shame on you.

PS i don''t see how a delayed preview build benefits the final game. (i explain myself why i think this in the other delayed thread just don't wanna type it all over again lol)

@PeteTheDuck I know i have not exactly been nice. but please hear me out... including you're self... and all of us... why do we have to go around fishing for information? why can't anyone here tell us about the progress on things... communicate things better to us, inform us about problems such as the little delay thing so people do not assume things. i think we would all be better off. I see you as a mod.. i would assume you are in the Codemasters payroll. if you hardly know whats going on 90% of the time... what chance do we have? This sort of shows you guys are kind of just going about in the clouds. Do you see my point? I am trying to be civil and communicate but its hard when you guys act like secret agents.

Hi guys !!! The official website for f1 2015 is not available. Is it because they are updated and new content hanging. I wish it so.

Zombie said:
 @PeteTheDuck I know i have not exactly been nice. but please hear me out... including you're self... and all of us... why do we have to go around fishing for information? why can't anyone here tell us about the progress on things... communicate things better to us, inform us about problems such as the little delay thing so people do not assume things. i think we would all be better off. I see you as a mod.. i would assume you are in the Codemasters payroll. if you hardly know whats going on 90% of the time... what chance do we have? This sort of shows you guys are kind of just going about in the clouds. Do you see my point? I am trying to be civil and communicate but its hard when you guys act like secret agents.
Just to make it clear, I am in fact not associated to Codemasters in any way at all. I'm not paid to be a moderator, I volunteered and I do it at home in my free time. This means I have no more information on the game as any of you do. 

PUCHALT said:
Hi guys !!! The official website for f1 2015 is not available. Is it because they are updated and new content hanging. I wish it so.

It's working for me... no new content that I can see.

Hii, the official f1 game website is updated with little more info. I hope the trailer will be up too very soon.