Sign in to follow this  

Meet the phantom takeoff bug

I've actually performed this stunt a few times ... once I actually ended up in the habour in Monaco (opponent kept disappearing and suddenly reappeared beneath me and catapulted me high up in the air) ... another time I was looking vertically down onto the Singapore track (just by clipping the kerb though)

• Haha 1

This game is such a disaster. Monaco is hopelessly broken at this point. I also got launched into the water because of the bumps they introduced to the tracks. I clipped a curb and flew right over the fence. This game could be used in a college coding class as an example of what poor developing looks like. You can write an entire book about the number of issues this game has and how each "update" introduces another pile of bugs, and in some cases brings previously fixed issues back.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 3

Well I’m been lucky then. 

Can’t remember which track but I was 2 places behind my opponent when I got bumped from the back and hit the front car. It launched me into the sky, nice view, and back down on track.... in front of my opponent and won the race! 😄

On 7/8/2019 at 3:06 PM, CosareNL said:

Here is one on tape!!

Lulwut!

22 hours ago, elimmel said:

Well I’m been lucky then. 

Can’t remember which track but I was 2 places behind my opponent when I got bumped from the back and hit the front car. It launched me into the sky, nice view, and back down on track.... in front of my opponent and won the race! 😄

Nice. I’ve been bumped forward as well, but not to the front of the field.

• Haha 1