Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Logitech G29 Force feedback not working

I have no idea if this thread is still working or active but I have the same issue in F1 2020 with my Logitech G29 on PC :(

It worked fine for about 3 months and now all of a sudden the FFB is gone and my Accelerator and Clutch pedal are switched. it seems that this is only a problem for F1 2020 for me, as everything works fine in Forza Horizon 4. 

If there is a fix could someone please direct me to one? I have tried everything in this thread already but the problem persists. 

Thnx in advance 

12 hours ago, TheDuke009 said:

I have no idea if this thread is still working or active but I have the same issue in F1 2020 with my Logitech G29 on PC 😞

It worked fine for about 3 months and now all of a sudden the FFB is gone and my Accelerator and Clutch pedal are switched. it seems that this is only a problem for F1 2020 for me, as everything works fine in Forza Horizon 4. 

If there is a fix could someone please direct me to one? I have tried everything in this thread already but the problem persists. 

Thnx in advance 

There is no fix other than that posted. Delete any in-game control schemas, exit and verify game files on Steam. Uninstall the drivers using Geek Uninstaller and set the wheel up again.

I found my solution. If still there is someone who suffers from this can check my reddit post.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LogitechG/comments/m5kmdx/logitech_g29_no_force_feedback_another_solution/